This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Council Announcement

Topic » Council Announcement

1086 days 17 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
The ESCT Council has taken the difficult to decision to remove two players from their countries. After several warnings both members continue to demonstrate intolerance to members of our community in and out of ESCT. There is no place in ESCT for homophobia, racism or bigoted comments of any type.

We have not taken this decision lightly and both players knew if their behaviour continued, they ran the risk of being removed from this contest. We wish them both well but from after ESCT40 second chances both countries will be redrawn and given to new players.

If you have concerns about this decision that has been made, please direct your questions to Alexito, Alexeh23, catch_a_falling_star or Valrto who will then pass these onto the rest of the council so we can respond appropriately.
With thanks,
The ESCT Council.
1086 days 17 hours ago
ganghandedcat
End homophobia.
1086 days 17 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
Response from the Austrian HOD:
The Hod of Austria decided to publicly say some words about his permanent ban from the contest. Austria's Hod was announced that he was permanently been banned from the contest after his remarks against teh Hod of Slovakia and he was accused for aggressive behaviour against another specific player and about discriminator remarks against LGBTQ+ community. Here are his words:
'For the first accusation I have absolutely nothing to say, I had an aggressive behaviour via a private message against the Hod of Slovakia. In my defence I could only say that I was publicly provoked and I was not the one who started the conflict, but I doubt that this has any importance. However, regarding the 2nd accusation, I'm waiting for an official explanation of what did I exactly do. In my opinion I did say nothing discriminator against any LGBTQ+ community, but the subject is so sensitive that everything I say about the subject is seen as racist. Not being one of them is seen as automatically being against them, which is not true at all. Do I have any reason to look to convince them this? Absolutely not, they simply don't care. It's just for my concious, but it is enough, I don't need the aprrovement, I know what kind of man I am, and I am not a bad one at all. Is it fair? Well, in all the history of the world, justice was not made by fairness. Justice is made by who has power. And here, the people who banned me have the power. Simple as that.
I will make all the conversations public, to be as fair as I can. Including my response when I was announced about the ban and the conversation between me and Slovakia's Hod. And if it is possible, after that, if someone want to make a poll, I would be curious, with the question: is it my ban a good decision or not? I know it has no importance anymore, but I would like to know the result.
Regarding the contest, keep going the good work, it is a wonderful one and I am sad I have to leave. Good Luck all!'
1086 days 17 hours ago
DallasAndrew
And here is the dialogue from where all started, I say it again, for my agressiveness in this one, I admit I can be blamed, however it was a response to an agressive attack on my side. My way of communication here is far from being a civilized one, it was a private one, however considering that the one specific player wanted all of this to become a public concern, here it is:

Rod: Sending kisses to me, a man? Kinda gay buddy!
Dallas: >Hey idiot, what did you say about me and women?! You're psycho, for real, wtf?! Do I what with women?! You're a fucking imbecile, for real! What did I say, fucker, I said that I don't like women rap and I find men much better at it. Wtf, what's mysoginist at that, man, you're brainwashed, you have no idea that homosexuals are hated because of people like you. Not because they're homosexuals, but because there are brainwashed people like you. As I said, I save people, you just shout with your fucking mouth. And you're a hater, you're a big hater, so don't play the victim anymore, because that's why minorities have problem with integration, not because majority would hate them for there status, but for their agressiveness done from people like you. Some like you are just calling us homophobic and mysoginist for nothing, idiot, for nothing. And then you pretend to just respect you?! You're the reason your minority is treated how is treated by some, you're fucking aggressive and playing a victim role. I treat women like you can't treat people, in the most better way possible, I treat all kind of people well and even save their life, so shut a fuck up! With you is the problem, my friend, you are the kind of person I don't want to ever meet. Now go and share the message with everybody, start interpreting it in your fucking way and continue to play the victim role, I don't give a shit, I know who I am and the king of person I am, and even with my problems (cause I would be an idiot to say that I am perfect, as you do), I'm so sure I am a waaay much better and tolerating person than you are. Straight kisses, idiot!

About the 'kisses' remark, which might be seen as discriminator, we have the proof in the ESCT thread of who started with them and from me had only to do with the way this guy decided to adress to me.

And, if the council is ok with that, I would like to post my respond to them after I received the mail, I'm waiting for their approval.
1085 days 20 hours ago
rodrigueseve
Let me just make it clear from those messages above Dallas was sent first and then I sent the kinda gay buddy remark
Just clarifying
1071 days 5 hours ago
adeleadele
Hi, have not been active and just saw this now.

https://tengaged.com/game/211832/comments/4

I think it's because of what I said here? I was referencing Sia's movie "Music"  (google the controversy if you're not familiar) and that only Sia would think an autistic person is that dumb, was a silly joke that was not written that well, I explained myself and apologized in that game, was no malicious intent around it I've had bad history with most of the council members, so its a clear bias against me, and I wish they were able to see the context in what I said. I've been silent the past 2-3 edition because of all the drama, I hate it and its toxic, and I've had people in this group say really nasty things to me, including that I should kill myself, but because of biases etc that person remains in the group.

The main reason why I've stayed in this group for so long is because of Alex, I've quit almost everything on this site except ESCT, because I liked who was running it and I liked the format. I get extremely bad anxiety when I get into dramas like this, so its why I've mostly been silent in the skype chat and here. I know people including the council members LOVE drama, Rodrigo was even "spilling the tea" during the ESCT voting, like why does everything have to be so much DRAMA and why does it have to be mentioned all the time.

I'm not posting this to cause drama, but just so everyone knows why I'm being perm banned from the group, and btw I was not even banned on the engaged site itself, so apparently it was not serious enough -_- , but esct it is serious enough and they don't care about context!

I respect alexito so so much and I want this group to be successful I really do, but non-biased, respectful, and kind people should be on the council, and not people that are rude and biased towards their friends, and love creating drama and stirring the pot. I would be beyond shocked if I was ever allowed back into the group just because of the people on the council, so I would like to say goodbye, thank you for having me, and thank you for supporting Lithuania throughout the past 15 editions that I've had Lithuania!

Bad news is that yeah it seems that I will be perm banned, and the last online thing that I was really apart of is now gone. Good news is that I'm starting college in September, and a new chapter of my life is starting :) Wish me luck!
1067 days 11 hours ago
rodrigueseve
I know people including the council members LOVE drama, Rodrigo was even "spilling the tea" during the ESCT voting, like why does everything have to be so much DRAMA and why does it have to be mentioned all the time.

I just wanna say idk why you are coming for me but I voted yes to ban you simply cuz from the moment someone on the spectrum feels uncomfortable with your comments about their condition, I'm siding with them. Someone on the spectrum felt uncomfortable about your comments, therefor I voted yes cuz I don't think anyone should have to deal with this feeling in ESCT.

Hope everything goes well in your life and that you grow with your college years.

open group

Eurovision Song Contest Tengaged

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!