This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

ESCT38 Semifinals results and Grand Final

Topic » ESCT38 Semifinals results and..

1278 days 10 hours ago
Alexito
Here we have the results of both semifinals, which 10 countries from each semifinal qualified to the Grand Final of ESCT38. Good luck to all of you!

And here is the wiki which will be updated soon. This edition the points of the non-qualified countries will be revealed after the Grand Final.

http://esct.wikia.com/wiki/Eurovision_Song_Contest_Tengaged_38

Don't go too far away because you will need to vote in the Grand Final. Thanks to all of you ;)
1278 days ago
Radium
Great job with everything.
1277 days 18 hours ago
Alexito
First of all, I want to congratulate to all the qualifiers who made it to the Grand Final, some deserved it and others just don't, but it's my personal taste of course. And I want to thank u all who voted for 馃嚟馃嚭 Hungary, I didn't expect this qualification, love you all! <3

Semifinal 1:
-There's no need to say that 馃嚠馃嚤 Israel is the biggest ROBBERY from this semifinal, how in hell people couldn't vote for this song? It was really catchy, very Eurovision-ish, with such amazing ethnic sounds... I think this had a chance in semi 2, good song in the wrong semi.
-馃嚚馃嚳 Czech Republic, 馃嚠馃嚜 Ireland and 馃嚘馃嚳 Azerbaijan were robbed too, also 馃嚪馃嚧 Romania but as I confirmed, this country didn't vote and therefore was disqualified.
-I don't think there's any country who was overrated or didn't deserve the qualification, maybe 馃嚨馃嚬 Portugal but the main reason is that I consider that Portugal sent a low quality song compared to the last song that Mimicat sent to ESCT, and I also think Portugal has better songs to compete. And also 馃嚠馃嚫 Iceland, it's a good song but for some reason I can't connect with it 100%.
-馃嚞馃嚪 Greece, 馃嚭馃嚘 Ukraine, 馃嚝馃嚪 France, 馃嚜馃嚫 Spain, 馃嚙馃嚘 Bosnia and 馃嚤馃嚭 Luxembourg, amazing songs! So happy they made it.

Semifinal 2:
-It's obvious that the robbed song from this semifinal was 馃嚟馃嚪 Croatia, it definately deserved to qualify although I don't consider it a big bop, but it would have been amazing having 4 Balkan countries in the final for once.
-馃嚘馃嚬 Austria, 馃嚥馃嚚 Monaco and 馃嚬馃嚪 Turkey deserved more, much more, I hope these countries don't lose faith cause they were amazing songs.
-All the qualifiers deserved to qualify so there's no overrated song here, and I need to mention amazing songs from 馃嚪馃嚫 Serbia, 馃嚝馃嚠 Finland, 馃嚦馃嚧 Norway, 馃嚞馃嚜 Georgia or 馃嚪馃嚭 Russia <3333

In my opinion, the grand final has very good songs and they quality is very high, I feel like I want to vote for 15 countries, so I think we can enjoy a good final,  Good luck everybody and don't give up <3
1277 days 9 hours ago
Alexito
GRAND FINAL ESCT38

A couple days ago we could find out who were the 10 qualified countries from each semifinal and like every edition we experienced happiness, disappointments, anger, robbed entries and surprises. Once we already have the 26 finalists which will compete to reach the final prize, we can start with the voting process. Starting from now, all the participating countries, including the non-qualifiers, must vote to choose the winner of this 38th edition held in Copenhagen.

https://i.ibb.co/R4WMjd8/Final.gif

Since today, Tuesday 20 October and until next Wednesday 28 October 2020 all the countries have to vote for the winner, giving 12, 10, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2 and 1 point to the songs you Like the most. The live show with the results will take place some days after the deadline, the day and hour will be revealed coming soon.

You should send your votes to me 袗lexito. If any of you can not vote on time for any reason, you should notify me as soos as possible to get some jurors as back-up votes. If any of you don't vote on time without giving any reason you will lose your country.

You can also post your thoughts about the possible winners or countries who can finish top10 or bottom, or anything about the betting odds. Please don't forget to send the pictures of your SPOKESPERSONS and cities.

Votes from NON-PARTICIPANTS are also welcomed by private message and will be counted as part of ROTW (Rest of the World).
1274 days 15 hours ago
Alexito
馃嚟馃嚭 Hungary has finally voted!

After several days trying to make my mind up, we've voted! It was extremely hard to vote this time because we wanted to give points to 16 countries, and most of them with high points. It's so sad that the country who received only 2 or 1 points, couldn't get more points from me, and also the countries in our top 4, deserved all of them 12 points.

We wish you all the countries the best of luck and may the best song win!
1274 days 15 hours ago
Alexito
After three days, 9 countries out of 47, have already voted, there're 38 countries left to vote yet. (19,1% completed).

Deadline: Wednesday, 28 October 2020, 11:59 pm (CET)

The countries which don't vote in time, will get a penalty and/or lose their countries.
1273 days 11 hours ago
Alexito
FIRST REMINDER TO VOTE IN THE ESCT38 GRAND FINAL

These countries have to vote yet:

馃嚪馃嚫 Serbia - TolisKalkas
馃嚫馃嚢 Slovakia - Rodrigueseve
馃嚤馃嚬 Lithuania - Adeleadele
馃嚨馃嚬 Portugal - Albertoo
馃嚠馃嚫 Iceland - Patrick319
馃嚥馃嚢 North Macedonia - Hellocat
馃嚛馃嚢 Denmark - Eduharibob
馃嚪馃嚭 Russia - PrincessTeePee
馃嚠馃嚬 Italy - QueenMichelle
馃嚘馃嚤 Albania - Olympia
馃嚞馃嚙 United Kingdom - Chris2pei
馃嚜馃嚫 Spain - MyMilkshakes
馃嚭馃嚘 Ukraine - Alexeh23
馃嚝馃嚠 Finland - Varlto
馃嚤馃嚭 Luxembourg - Aaronet
馃嚚馃嚟 Switzerland - Talian
馃嚝馃嚪 France - Juandavv
馃嚦馃嚧 Norway - Odii
馃嚛馃嚜 Germany - Fritzyyyyy
馃嚘馃嚛 Andorra - Mancebo
馃嚘馃嚳 Azerbaijan - AlanDuncan
馃嚥馃嚬 Malta - Spinfur
馃嚥馃嚚 Monaco - KingLiam
馃嚠馃嚤 Israel - Rakky
馃嚫馃嚠 Slovenia - Joel_97_
馃嚟馃嚪 Croatia- Adonay1622
馃嚙馃嚲 Belarus - LolaIndigo
馃嚘馃嚥 Armenia - LoveMeLoveMe
馃嚚馃嚳 Czech Republic - Ryan5676
馃嚘馃嚬 Austria - DallasAndrew
馃嚚馃嚲 Cyprus - Yogscastbigbrother21
馃嚦馃嚤 Netherlands - Daleariel
馃嚫馃嚥 San Marino - Unai
馃嚪馃嚧 Romania - Bbfan21
馃嚬馃嚪 Turkey - Greg2001
馃嚤馃嚮 Latvia - JotaMCL
馃嚥馃嚛 Moldova - Barrosotonii

10 countries out of 47, have already voted, there're 37 countries left to vote yet. (21,3% completed).

The countries which don't vote in time, will get a penalty and/or lose their countries.
1273 days 4 hours ago
rodrigueseve
Slovakia has voted!

It was a tough voting process, where we liked most songs and wanted to award points to at least 14 of them. In the end, with deep sadness, we had to cut 4 songs, either cuz we didn't like them as much, cuz we didn't stan them as much as we did in the semi anymore, because they got lost in the show while others stood out and even to value different styles and artistry. With that being said, we wish every country luck, specially these 14 countries we adored and wanted to reward!
1272 days 14 hours ago
Alexito
17 countries out of 47, have already voted, there're 30 countries left to vote yet. (36,2% completed).

1271 days 11 hours ago
Alexito
SECOND REMINDER TO VOTE IN THE ESCT38 GRAND FINAL

馃嚤馃嚬 Lithuania - Adeleadele
馃嚠馃嚫 Iceland - Patrick319
馃嚥馃嚢 North Macedonia - Hellocat
馃嚘馃嚤 Albania - Olympia
馃嚞馃嚙 United Kingdom - Chris2pei
馃嚜馃嚫 Spain - MyMilkshakes
馃嚭馃嚘 Ukraine - Alexeh23
馃嚝馃嚪 France - Juandavv
馃嚦馃嚧 Norway - Odii
馃嚘馃嚛 Andorra - Mancebo
馃嚘馃嚳 Azerbaijan - AlanDuncan
馃嚥馃嚬 Malta - Spinfur
馃嚥馃嚚 Monaco - KingLiam
馃嚠馃嚤 Israel - Rakky
馃嚫馃嚠 Slovenia - Joel_97_
馃嚟馃嚪 Croatia- Adonay1622
馃嚫馃嚥 San Marino - Unai
馃嚤馃嚮 Latvia - JotaMCL

18 countries out of 47, have already voted, there're 29 countries left to vote yet. (38,3% completed).

1270 days 14 hours ago
Alexito
23 countries out of 47, have already voted, there're 24 countries left to vote yet. (48,9% completed).

Deadline: TOMORROW Wednesday, 28 October 2020, 11:59 pm (CET)

1269 days 18 hours ago
Alexito
LAST REMINDER TO VOTE IN THE ESCT38 GRAND FINAL

馃嚘馃嚤 Albania - Olympia
馃嚝馃嚪 France - Juandavv
馃嚥馃嚚 Monaco - KingLiam

34 countries out of 47, have already voted, there're 13 countries left to vote yet. (72,3% completed).

Deadline: TONIGHT Wednesday, 28 October 2020, 11:59 pm (CET)

1268 days 18 hours ago
Alexito
Finally, 47 countries out of 47, there's no country left to vote. (100% completed).

Live show results date: Saturday 31 October 2020.

The live show date will be approximated because there are some participants who need to send their spokesperson and city pictures and the sooner they send them, the sooner I will finish the video with the results.

Countries that need to send their spokespersons/city pictures yet:

馃嚦馃嚧 Norway - Odii
1266 days 18 hours ago
Alexito
Live show results date: TODAY 31 October at 5:00 pm CET / 4:00 pm GMT

A link will be posted here later.
1266 days 13 hours ago
Alexito
Link to watch the live show results of ESCT38!

https://cytu.be/r/esct
1266 days 10 hours ago
Alexito
Results of the Grand Final of ESCT38:

Congrats to the winner and all the countries. And thank you for this amazing edition! Here is the wikia with the results of the semifinals:

http://esct.wikia.com/wiki/Eurovision_Song_Contest_Tengaged_38

The 3/4 countries with least votes from each semifinal will go through the pre-semifinal round next edition. This will depend on how many countries will participate next edition.  That's not definitive and there will be another countries availaible so some new draws will be held.

We have a skype chat, you can add me there Alexito.ram or you can join us in this forum: http://esctengaged.freeforums.net/

open group

Eurovision Song Contest Tengaged

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!