This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

ESCT36 Semifinals results and Grand Final

Topic » ESCT36 Semifinals results and..

1454 days 23 hours ago
RakkyESCT
SPAIN COMMENTS  THE FINAL RESULTS  !!!

As usual seeing, our delegation likes to share our opinions on the Grand Final lived yesterday, and as nothing prevents us, we proceed to it!

First of all, I want to thank all those who have voted for us, either a lot or a little, to SPAIN.
It makes me happy !!!
knowing that from the comments received, I have helped someone to discover this artist or it is just worth knowing that I have contributed something different and of quality to the contest. I consider that a 16th place is something that was within the expectations according to my internal bets, although I am not going to deny that it seems to me personally that this song deserved a much better position>: D, but well I am satisfied with what there is !!!

ABOUT "BIG # 6":

I come very happy on the one hand :), and it seems to me that the victory has been very deserved, and a little or quite pissed off>: D on the other hand, since of this BIG # 6 I only like 2 songs !!!

ICELAND: (My 12 Points ) First of all, congratulate your delegate for his work, not only in this edition, but for the work done in recent times and which has not always been known to reward. It seems to me a very deserved victory, since the song is undoubtedly one of the highest quality of this edition. A well-edited, well-structured and, above all, well-harmonized theme that has made this theme, in my opinion, the best of this edition. His victory does not surprise me, but I bet firmly on it, what is strange to me is that this was not also reflected in my bettings!

NORWAY : I think it is not new if I say that I do not like this topic too much. It seems to me that it is the typical commercial song of Swedish Pop, canned sound, with a powerful chorus that I have already listened to like 2000 times and that at this point in life already bores me. It is a subject that does not bring me anything new. Given the musical taste of the majority of voters, I understand that it has been well valued, the song is not bad and it has a current sound, but for me it is highly overrated!

BOSNIA: I think I am not lying if I say that it was the biggest surprise of this contest. He did not give a hard for it at first and has sneaked into this TOP # 5. I am happy for the country that has been unclassified since prehistoric times, however I think that BOSNIA has brought much better subjects than this, which in my opinion if they deserved this position. I do not like this song, I understand that it is a style that I do not usually like, and that perhaps I have the problem, but I can not vote for something that I do not like. Although I admit that the theme has enough quality!

GERMANY: I know the artist and I sincerely believe that he has much better songs than this. This theme for me is passable but without more.
He repeats the tone of the commercial style of so many songs, but he does not capture the essence of the singer's voice. It is not a bad song, but for me it is not a song worthy of being in this TOP # 5 either!

POLAND: Thank goodness a different theme, powerful and a little out of the ordinary tonic! I am very fond of the singer's torn voice and the instrumentalization accompanies the atmosphere of the song very well! I am glad to see that such topics also have a place in this contest and I publish to vote for them !!! Well deserved this 5th Place achieved by POLAND

ARMENIA: Another great surprise for me in this TOP # 6. And here I honestly do not understand the "hype" with this song that basically is still a jumble of sounds, which I doubt are typical of ARMENIA !! I admit that the singer freaks me out and I love many of her songs, but this jumble of sounds seems pretentious and bad to me! Sorry, but I think there were many songs that deserved this position more than ARMENIA !

UNDERRATED SONGS :

FRANCE, BELGIUM, MALTA or ANDORRA seem very underated  for me. I think they are high quality songs, with a nice sound and well produced that deserved to be minimal, in TOP # 10.

CZECH REPUBLIC I do not think it deserves the last place either, it seems to me a song with a very pleasant sound and voices and of a warm optimum!

OVERTAED SONGS :

On the contrary, for me, the great overrated ones of this edition have been the ones already mentioned: NORWAY, ARMENIA and GERMANY !!!

ABOUT SEMI FINAL :
And a mention on the Semis, I'm shooked  with the 18th Position of the UNITED KINGDOM. Sometimes I have the feeling that some countries are also punished for having a large industry. I don't think the song presented is worthy of being in this 18th place either.

Thank you to everybody  for having participated in this excellent edition !!!

Thank you #ALEXITO, once again for your tireless work, for this intro, which has reached my soul (love) !!!

With all this I say goodbye to SPAIN:  to my "dear  TO脩I PRIETO  and to all those who have supported me these days.

I return to ISRAEL, where they already miss me !!!

SEE YOU SOON !!!
1453 days 13 hours ago
Alexito
This are the results of comparing the Grand Final results to the betting odds.

1. 馃嚠馃嚫 Iceland (+13)
2. 馃嚦馃嚧 Norway (-1)
3. 馃嚙馃嚘 Bosnia & Herzegovina (+15)
4. 馃嚛馃嚜 Germany (+7)
5. 馃嚨馃嚤 Poland (+10)
6. 馃嚘馃嚥 Armenia (+4)
7. 馃嚛馃嚢 Denmark (-1)
8. 馃嚫馃嚜 Sweden (+1)
9. 馃嚭馃嚘 Ukraine (-2)
10. 馃嚘馃嚬 Austria (+14)
11. 馃嚫馃嚥 San Marino (-3)
12. 馃嚝馃嚪 France (-9)
13. 馃嚪馃嚭 Russia (+8)
14. 馃嚥馃嚢 North Macedonia (+5)
15. 馃嚘馃嚤 Albania (-13)
16. 馃嚜馃嚫 Spain (-11)
17. 馃嚥馃嚬 Malta (-13)
18. 馃嚤馃嚮 Latvia (+8)
19. 馃嚫馃嚢 Slovakia (+3)
20. 馃嚥馃嚚 Monaco (-8)
21. 馃嚠馃嚤 Israel (-8)
22. 馃嚙馃嚜 Belgium (-6)
23. 馃嚠馃嚜 Ireland (=)
24. 馃嚘馃嚛 Andorra (-4)
25. 馃嚪馃嚧 Romania (=)
26. 馃嚚馃嚳 Czech Republic (-9)

Once again, the bookies didn't guess correctly the winner of this edition,  Iceland. The countries with best results were  Bosnia & Herzegovina (+15) who apparently was never trusted to do so well and  Austria who climbed +14 places more. Several countries climbed around 5-8 places.
In the other hand, the countries who failed the most were  Albania and  Malta with a epic fall (-13) who both were in the Top10 in the betting odds. This proves that the betting odds are not 100% accurate.

open group

Eurovision Song Contest Tengaged

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!