This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Eurovizjos 36- Grand Final

Topic » Eurovizjos 36- Grand Final

1519 days 3 hours ago
adeleadele
Welcome to the grand final of Eurovizijos 36! For the first time ever semifinals were introduced, the competition started with 18 songs, and now their are only 6 songs remaining. The voting system will be the same as usual, 12 points for your fav then 10, 8, 5, 2, and 0.

01) Keite Arai- 'I Want You To Know'

This is Keite Aria's debut in Eurovizijos!

02) Jazzu feat. Merūnas- 'Sliding Doors'

Jazzu previously participated in Eurovizijos 33 with Jovani, they placed 2nd and represented Lithuania in second chances, they placed 13th. Jazzu again represented Lithuania in second chances 35 placing 9th. Merūnas is making his Eurovizijos debut!

03) Jessica Shy- 'Nebenoriu Laukti'

This is Jessica Shy's debut in Eurovizijos!

1519 days 3 hours ago
adeleadele
04) Jurijus- 'Bright Lights'

This is Jurijius's debut in Eurovizijos!

05) Beatrich- 'Runaway'

Beatrich previously participated in Eurovizijos 31 placing 5th.

06) GJan- 'Ruduo'

GJan participated in ESCT Multiple times, winning ESCT15, Placing 24th in ESCT20, Placing 12th in the semi in ESCT21. GJan had 2 songs in Eurovizijos 26, one placing 3rd the other winning, which went onto placing 3rd in ESCT26! GJan along with Aquarius won Eurovizijos 28 and got 14th in the semis in ESCT! GJan also participated in Eurovizijos 32 placing last, and most recently participating in Eurovizijos 34 placing 2nd and representing Lithuania in second chances placing 15th.

Those are all the songs! Let me remind you the voting system is 12, 10, 8, 5, 2, 0. Deadline to vote is Sunday March 1st!
1505 days 5 hours ago
adeleadele
Only 5 voted due to me not advertising much due to me being busy, but none the less here is the result.

Winner- Jazzu feat. Merūnas- Sliding Doors- 38 Points
Runnerup- GJan- Ruduo- 37 Points
Third Place- Jessica Shy- Nebenoriu Laukti- 30 Points
Fourth Place- Beatrich- Runaway- 29 Points
Fifth Place- Jurijus- Bright Lights- 28 Points
Sixth Place- Keite Arai- I Want You To Know- 23 Points

open group

Eurovision Song Contest Tengaged

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!