This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Eurovizijos 36- Semifinal 3

Topic » Eurovizijos 36- Semifinal 3

1508 days 17 hours ago
adeleadele
Welcome to the third semifinal of Eurovizijos 36! The two songs with the most points will move onto the final! The voting system will be the same as usual, 12 points for your fav then 10, 8, 5, 2, and 0.

01) Jazzu feat. Mer奴nas- 'Sliding Doors'

Jazzu previously participated in Eurovizijos 33 with Jovani, they placed 2nd and represented Lithuania in second chances, they placed 13th. Jazzu again represented Lithuania in second chances 35 placing 9th. Mer奴nas is making his Eurovizijos debut!

02) Monika Marija- 'I'm Off'

Monika Marija previously participated in Eurovizijos 31 placing last, Eurovizijos 33 placing 5th, and Eurovizijos 34 which she won, she represented Lithuania in ESCT34 placing 4th in the final!

03) Erica Jennings feat. Migloko & Cheri- Girls

Erica Jennings previously represented Lithuania in ESCT 23 placing 13th in the semifinal, she is making her Eurovizijos debut along with Migloko & Cheri.

1508 days 17 hours ago
adeleadele
04) Jessica Shy- 'Nebenoriu Laukti'

This is Jessica Shy's debut in Eurovizijos!

05) Jovani Feat. Youth Appeal- 'Figure It Out'

Jovani previously participated with Jazzu in Eurovizijos 33 and placed 2nd, they represented Lithuania in second chances 33 and placed 13th. Youth Appeal is making a Eurovizijos debut.

06) Mark Les & Moniqu茅- 'Another Mistake'

This is Mark Les's Eurovizijos debut! Monique participated in Eurovizijos 26 placing 4th, Eurovizijos 27 with Vaidas which got last, Eurovizijos 31 placing 3rd and due to the runnerup's withdrawal she represented Lithuania in second chances 31 placing 15th. She also participated in Eurovizijos 32 placing 5th.

1508 days 17 hours ago
adeleadele
Those are all the songs! Let me remind you the voting system is 12, 10, 8, 5, 2, 0. Only two songs with the most points will go through to the final! Deadline is a week from now (February 16th)
1505 days 10 hours ago
Alexito
馃嚟馃嚭 Hungary has voted. Good luck :D
1500 days 7 hours ago
adeleadele
8 countries have voted, its now time to reveal the results!

I will first be announcing the two acts with the lowest score, then i will announce the two acts out of the four left that qualified to the final.
1500 days 7 hours ago
adeleadele
The act that got 6th place is.......

Erica Jennings feat. Migloko & Cheri

Sexism!
1500 days 7 hours ago
adeleadele
The act that got 5th place is.......

Jovani Feat. Youth Appeal
1500 days 7 hours ago
adeleadele
Top 4 acts
Jazzu feat. Mer奴nas
Monika Marija
Jessica Shy
Mark Les & Moniqu茅
1500 days 7 hours ago
adeleadele
I will now announce the two acts that qualified to the final, the order in which they are revealed is random.
1500 days 7 hours ago
adeleadele
The first act qualifying to the final is........

Jazzu feat. Mer奴nas!

1500 days 7 hours ago
adeleadele
Acts remaining

Monika Marija
Jessica Shy
Mark Les & Moniqu茅
1500 days 7 hours ago
adeleadele
The final act qualifying to the Eurovizijos Atranka final is...........
1500 days 7 hours ago
adeleadele
Jessica Shy!

1500 days 7 hours ago
adeleadele
Monika Marija and Monique found dead in a ditch!
1500 days 7 hours ago
adeleadele
Semifinal 3 Results

1st/2nd- Jazzu feat. Mer奴nas
1st/2nd- Jessica Shy
3rd- Mark Les & Moniqu茅
4th- Monika Marija
5th- Jovani Feat. Youth Appeal
6th- Erica Jennings feat. Migloko & Cheri

open group

Eurovision Song Contest Tengaged

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!