This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

ESCT35 - Serbian National Final - Beovizija

Topic » ESCT35 - Serbian National..

1598 days 13 hours ago
chris2pei
Live in Belgrade, Welcome to Serbian National Final - Beovizija!

Out of hundreds applicants we're down to four artists and tonight we will find out who will crown the winner. He/she/they will represent the Serbia in the upcoming 35th Eurovision Song Contest Tengaged that will take place in Rotterdam, Netherlands. Without further adieu, let's get the music... and battle begins!!

If you want to take part with your country delegation, you can give 10 points (best), 6 points, 3 points, and 1 point (worst) to the following songs:

Rasta X Corona - Crni Mercedes (Black Mercedes)

Hurricane - Favorito

Sasa Kovacevic - Bez tebe me nema (I'm Gone Wthout You)

Milica Pavlovic - Alter Ego

Please email your votes to me, thank you so much for participating and wishing you all the best of luck!
1598 days 7 hours ago
spinfur
馃嚙馃嚲 Belarus has voted good luck!
1597 days 10 hours ago
Alexito
馃嚚馃嚳 Czech Republic has voted. Good luck!!
1595 days 8 hours ago
kingLiam
馃嚚馃嚲 Cyprus has voted. Good Luck!
1589 days 15 hours ago
chris2pei
RESULTS!

Thank you so much for voting and participating. This NF was so tight I thought there will be a clear winner but no. I'll announce first the runner-up garnering 33 points and that is
Milica Pavlovic's  "Alter Ego"

and with 40 points, the winner of Beovizija and will represent 馃嚪馃嚫 Serbia in the upcoming 35th Eurovision Song Contest Tengaged
is Sasa Kovacevic's  "Bez tebe me nema" (I'm Gone Wthout You)

Congratulations to our winner and wish you and the other delegations the best of luck in ESCT35 in Rotterdam! Once again thank you so much to our brothers and sisters helping to determined our winner. Do tada 馃嚪馃嚫 馃嚪馃嚫 馃嚪馃嚫

Detailed results: 
https://i.imgur.com/XzcUXre.gif

open group

Eurovision Song Contest Tengaged

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!