This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Lithuania spills tea on Slovakia

Topic » Lithuania spills tea on..

1835 days 10 hours ago
adeleadele
Lithuania has some tea to spill.

So we have voted in 3 of Slovakia's semifinals which is 21 songs which rounds up to more than a hours time of listening.

We have reminded Slovakia to listen to our National Final on a numerous amount of occasions since we took the time to vote in theirs.

As the deadline looms i told them that if you don't vote in our national final we won't be voting in yours. We were one of the first ones to post our national final, 17 days ago now. A 6 song national final which would take 20 minutes to listen too.

They decided to bitch and say "don't vote then" and went on about that they did not care.

If i vote in your national final i would expect you to vote in mine unless you are crazy busy which he showed no signs of being.

I'm just sending a warning to ya'll that if you take ur time to listen to Slovakia's national final they likely won't take the time to listen to yours.

Lithuania has spilt the tea, have a good day everyone. Someone can translate this if you want :P
1835 days 9 hours ago
hellocat
oh and Alexito can the live draw happen at 7:30 GMT as im going out for tea and i dont wanna miss it
1835 days 9 hours ago
AlanDuncan
vOTE AZERBAIJAN IN PSR
1835 days 9 hours ago
rodrigueseve
I would like to state that all of the above was true 1 hour ago but now, if you do vote in my NF, I will vote in yours just to be obnoxious, say "THANKS ADELE!!!"
1835 days 9 hours ago
adeleadele
Inmature
1835 days 3 hours ago
rodrigueseve
Yo momma (love ya Virginia xoxo)

open group

Eurovision Song Contest Tengaged

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!