This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

ESCT 34 - Estonian Grande Finale - Jõuda Taevasse!

Topic » ESCT 34 - Estonian Grande..

1844 days 16 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
Good evening, Europe! Welcome to the Estonian National Final for ESCT 34 “Jõuda Taevasse!”

*Montage of Lepatriinu performing in the semi-final in Finland…the music falls quiet and the Montenegro HOD appears accusing Estonia and others of sending generic songs and the community passionately defending Lepatriinu…flash forward to Lepatriinu performing in the final and receiving high marks from several countries and finally cuts to the last vote where Estonia ends up 5th in the final and her reaction to the news*

Ladies and gentlemen and everyone in between please put your hands together for the highest placing Estonia entry of all time in ESCT, performing for us live in the forests of Luua, Jogeva…

LEPATRINNU!

Thank you, Lepatriinu!
Brava!
ESCT 33 was a contest of many firsts. Romania won their first ever contest, but for us Lepatriinu achieved our very first top 5 result.

As a result of this, Estonia has automatically qualified for the final of the next contest in Romania.

After 12 Acts slugged it out in the battle rounds, we now have our 6 finalists.  The six acts fighting to represent Estonia in ESCT 33 are:

1.        Kerli
2.        Anett
3.        Lacy Jay
4.        Syn Cole
5.        Uku Suviste
6.        Elina Born & Juri Pootsman

We invite all of our brothers, sisters and cousins from all over Europe to help us select our entry. Please can you listen to all of the songs before rating them using the following points system:

1st - 12 points
2nd - 9 points
3rd - 6 points
4th - 4 points
5th - 2 points
6th - 0 points

Thank you for your interest in helping the people of Estonia select their entry. :)

Please mail your votes to catch_a_falling_star on Tengaged.com (or give them to someone who can message me with them :p)
1844 days 16 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
Act 1:

Kerli – ‘Savages’ (Song starts at 0:42)

1844 days 16 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
Act 2:

Anett – ‘Here I Am’

1844 days 16 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
Act 3:

Lacy Jay – ‘Halleluja’

1844 days 16 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
Act 4:

Syn Cole – ‘Getaway’

1844 days 16 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
Act 5:

Uku Suviste – ‘Pretty Little Liar’

1844 days 16 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
Act 6:

Elina Born & Juri Pootsmann – ‘Jagatud Saladus’

-Alternative video-

1844 days 16 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
All of the finalists have been posted.

Here is a reminder of our scoring system:
1st - 12 points
2nd - 9 points
3rd - 6 points
4th - 4 points
5th - 2 points
6th - 0 points

Thank you for your interest in helping Estonia pick their entry. Please message me if you have any questions at all.
1843 days 22 hours ago
bbfan21
Romania has voted! Fantastic National Final!
1843 days 14 hours ago
Alexito
Hungary has voted! Loved this final!
1842 days 13 hours ago
hellocat
voted, good luck
1836 days 4 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
Europe stop voting!

The people would like to thank the following delegations for voting in our national final:

Andorra
Armenia
Austria
Azerbaijan
Croatia
Czech Republic
Finland
France
Fritzyyyy (International Jury)
Georgia
Germany
Hungary
Iceland
Israel
Lithuania
Luxembourg
North Macedonia
Montenegro
Morocco
Netherlands
Romania
Russia
Slovakia
Spain
Talian (International Jury)
United Kingdom

It is now time for the results show.
The results are incredibly close. Good luck to all acts. :)
1836 days 3 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
*Opening Act*

Ladies and Gentlemen and everyone in-between welcome to Tallinn and the results show of Jõuda Taevasse!

Please welcome to the stage, the Estonian representative in ESCT 33, Miss Lepatriinu with her new song 'Treehouse'

Thank you Lepatriinu.

Now 6 acts competed in our final they were:

Kerli
Anett
Lacy Jay
Syn Cole
Uku Suviste
Elina Born & Juri Pootsman

We have had the most ever voters in our final. We can now reveal that there are only 3 points between 1st and 2nd. All of the acts have received more than 100 points so that is something for everyone to be proud of.

The first place act will be representing us in the final of ESCT 34 in Bucharest. The second place act will be representing in the 2nd chance contest.

Now let's get this results show started....

*Heartbeat noises and the lights dim on stage*
1836 days 3 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
In 6th place with 103 points and eliminated first is.....
Elina Born & Juri Pootsman and their song Jagatud Saladus

*Polite applause from the audience*

Thank you Elina and Juri. Sorry this is not your time.
1836 days 3 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
In 5th place with 115 points is.....
Our newcomer....Anett with her song 'Here I am'

*Applause from the crowd*

I'm so sorry Anett....we're looking forward to seeing what you bring in the future though.
1836 days 3 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
In 4th place with 137 points is
Our last remaining veteran from our ESCT 33 national final Syn Cole and his song 'Getaway'

*Some gasps from the audience*

I'm sorry Syn you will not be representing Estonia with 'Getaway', I'm sure you will be back with something else soon though.

open group

Eurovision Song Contest Tengaged

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!