This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

ESCT#34 | UMK 4

Topic » ESCT#34 | UMK 4

1846 days 22 hours ago
varlto
Uuden Musiikin Kilpailu (UMK) will be the Finnish national final for ESTC#34.

This will consist of an only final with 5 songs. Any country will be able to vote and, at least, we hope to get 10 votes.

How to vote? You will have to distribute the points between the songs; 2, 4, 8, 10 y 12.

The songs are the following:

Firstly we have View, a finnish rapper and Ronya, a finnish swedish-british singer. They present us "Deeper (Bitch Leave a Comment)

Our second artist is FELIN, a really creative singer who will provide us a really creative song which is called "Gossip"

Now it's time for Isac Elliot, a dancer, singer and finnish actor, to sing us his song "Uncover Me"

1846 days 22 hours ago
varlto
Now, we have New Ro, who is actually Ronya with another name, presenting us a very... different song. "I cum"

And finally we have Robin Schulz, a germany DJ and Erika Sirola, a finnish singer with "Speechless"

Good luck everyone!

**IF YOU VOTE IN MY NF I'LL VOTE IN YOURS AS SOON AS I CAN!**
1846 days 10 hours ago
bbfan21
Romania has voted, Very good National Final, All of the songs were great...
1844 days 2 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
I forgot to post here saying we had voted a few days ago. :p

A fantastic National Final Finlandiaaaa :)
1842 days 1 hour ago
hellocat
North Macedonia has voted, congrats on a Fintastic NF
1838 days 4 hours ago
varlto
Let's start our NF's results! 14 countries have voted, setting a new record of voting countries for UMK :)

In last place, with only 70 points we have...

Isac Elliot, Uncover Me!
12's from: France, North Macedonia

1838 days 4 hours ago
varlto
In 4th place, with an amount of 86 points...

View, Ronya with Deeper (Bitch Leave a Comment)!
12's from: -

1838 days 4 hours ago
varlto
In 3rd place, just missing out the opportunity of representing Finland in the Second Chances Contest we have...

Robin Schulz, Erika Sirola with Speechless!
12's from: Spain, Romania

1838 days 4 hours ago
varlto
It's between New Ro and FELIN! Who will represent Finland this edition? It's time to find out!

In 2nd place, with an amount of 114 points we have...

New Ro with I cum!
12's from: Luxembourg

She will represent Finland in the Second Chance Contest.
1838 days 4 hours ago
varlto
Which means that, the winner of UMK #4, with a record setting amount of points of 142 points is...

FELIN with Gossip!
12's from: Hungary, Estonia, Iceland, Russia, Norway, Morocco, Lithuania, Israel, Georgia

We hope that you all like our song and wish the best for FELIN! We atleast expect a spot in the Grand Final!

Good luck, the finnish HoD.
1838 days 4 hours ago
varlto

open group

Eurovision Song Contest Tengaged

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!