This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

ESCT34 | Eurovision: You Decide! 2 | UK's National Final

Topic » ESCT34 | Eurovision: You..

1820 days ago
chris2pei
Welcome to the second season of Eurovision: You Decide! This is the National Final and the winner will represent United Kingdom in 34th edition of Eurovision Song Contest Tengaged that will be held in Bucharest, Romania. While the runner up will represent the country in ESCT Second Chance.

Out of all entries, we've down to 4 artists to compete in this final.

If you want to take part with your country delegation, you can give 10, 6, 3, and 1 points to the following songs:

Sam Fender - That Sound

Maoni - Love Song

Adam French - My Addiction

Nao - Another Lifetime

A poll was also open for the televote:
https://tengaged.com/group/9232-eurovision-you-decide/poll/eurovision-you-decide-2-televote-146598

Votes are due one day before the deadline. Thanks! :)
1819 days 23 hours ago
Alexito
Hungary has voted! Good NF :)
1819 days 17 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
Wow!
A fantastic national final. :)
1819 days 9 hours ago
adeleadele
Lithuania has voted!
1819 days 8 hours ago
bbfan21
Romania has voted!
1805 days 13 hours ago
chris2pei
Thank you so much to
Austria       
Estonia       
Finland       
Hungary       
Iceland       
Lithuania       
Netherlands       
Romania       
Spain

for voting in this second National Final of the United Kingdom. Your vote matters so much to proclaim the winner. I'll just make this results quick.

Without further adieu I'll revealed our runner up first which got 95 points!

The artist who will represent the country in ESCT33 Second Chance in Israel is
Sam Fender - That Sound
1805 days 13 hours ago
chris2pei
Congratulations Sam Fender, well deserved! And now I'll revealed the winner, will it be Maoni? Adam French? or Nao?

Garnering the whooping score of 197 points and the winner of the second Eurovision: You Decide! is

Maoni - Love Song

Congratulations Maoni for winning and getting a landslide vote. You will represent United Kingdom in the 34th edition of Eurovision Song Contest Tengaged in Bucharest, Romania! Well done!

You can view the detailed results in this link:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/14CesY3mH62y5ZZ-1Dsj9TuH56nymvpNe/view

Once again thank you so much to our brothers and sisters helping to determined our winner. From United Kingdom, have a good day and see you again!

*claps*

open group

Eurovision Song Contest Tengaged

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!