This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

ESCT33 Semifinals results and Grand Final

Topic » ESCT33 Semifinals results and..

1876 days 22 hours ago
Alexito
After two days, 10 countries out of 45, have already voted, there're 35 countries left to vote yet. (22,2% completed).

Deadline: Tuesday, February 12th, 11:59 pm (CET)

Those who fail to vote on time, will lose their countries.
1876 days 3 hours ago
Alexito
After three days, 11 countries out of 45, have already voted, there're 34 countries left to vote yet. (24,4% completed).

1875 days 6 hours ago
Alexito
FIRST REMINDER TO VOTE IN THE GRAND FINAL ESCT33

These countries have to vote yet:

๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง United Kingdom - Chris2pei
๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡ฒ Armenia - LoveMeLoveMe
๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡ฉ Andorra - Vas A Quedarte, Aitana
๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ด Norway - Odii
๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ‡จ Monaco - Jaaviitoo
๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ฑ Netherlands - Amanyaman
๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‡ช Belgium - Carmelo
๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฐ Slovakia - Rodrigueseve
๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฒ San Marino - Unai
๐Ÿ‡ซ๐Ÿ‡ท France - Olympia
๐Ÿ‡ฑ๐Ÿ‡บ Luxembourg - Aliciafox2
๐Ÿ‡ซ๐Ÿ‡ฎ Finland - Varlto
๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ‡ฉ Moldova - Barrosotonii
๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ฑ Israel - Rakky
๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ช Sweden - NarJagBlundar
๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡ช Estonia - Catch_a_falling_star
๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ฐ Denmark - Eduharibob
๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฆ Ukraine - Franksevilla
๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡พ Cyprus - Aaronet
๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡ธ Serbia - TolisKalkas
๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡น Portugal - Albertoo
๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ‡ฆ Morocco - Ryan5676
๐Ÿ‡ฑ๐Ÿ‡ป Latvia - JotaMCL
๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡ฑ Albania - Juandavv
๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‡พ Belarus - Le Hรฉrissonโ„ข
๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ‡ช Montenegro - LiukBB
๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‡ฌ Bulgaria - Greg2001
๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡ฑ Poland - Kike11
๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡น Austria - Dallasandrew
๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ช Ireland - Manick
๐Ÿ‡ญ๐Ÿ‡ท Croatia - Alexeh23
๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‡ฆ Bosnia & Herzegovina - Jcpb814
๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡ฟ Azerbaijan - AlanDuncan

12 countries out of 45, have already voted, there're 33 countries left to vote yet. (26,7% completed).

Those who fail to vote on time, will lose their country.
1874 days 6 hours ago
Alexito
So far, 19 countries out of 45, have already voted, there're 26 countries left to vote yet. (42,2% completed).

1873 days 6 hours ago
Alexito
SECOND REMINDER TO VOTE IN THE GRAND FINAL ESCT33

๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ด Norway - Odii
๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‡ช Belgium - Carmelo
๐Ÿ‡ซ๐Ÿ‡ท France - Olympia
๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ‡ฉ Moldova - Barrosotonii
๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ฑ Israel - Rakky
๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ฐ Denmark - Eduharibob
๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡พ Cyprus - Aaronet
๐Ÿ‡ฑ๐Ÿ‡ป Latvia - JotaMCL
๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡ฑ Poland - Kike11
๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡น Austria - Dallasandrew

26 countries out of 45, have already voted, there're 19 countries left to vote yet. (57,8% completed).

1872 days 6 hours ago
Alexito
So far, 30 countries out of 45, have already voted, there're 15 countries left to vote yet. (66,7% completed).

Deadline: TOMORROW Tuesday, February 12th, 11:59 pm (CET)

1871 days 5 hours ago
Alexito
LAST REMINDER TO VOTE IN THE GRAND FINAL ESCT33

๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ฑ Israel - Rakky

35 countries out of 45, have already voted, there're 10 countries left to vote yet. (77.8% completed).

Deadline: TONIGHT Tuesday, February 12th, 11:59 pm (CET)

1870 days 10 hours ago
Alexito
44 countries out of 45 voted, there's 1 country that didn't vote on time. (97,8% completed).

The country that didn't vote on time after several warnings, is ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ช Sweden although Sweden warned with time to find a jury to vote instead of him so there are no free countries for ESCT35 so far.

Results live show: Sunday, February 17th.

The live show date will be approximated because there are some participants who need to send their spokesperson and city pictures and the sooner they send them, the sooner I will finish the video with the results.

Countries that need to send their spokespersons/city pictures yet:

๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ด Norway - Odii City
๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡น Portugal - Albertoo Spokesperson + city
๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡ฉ Andorra - Mancebo Spokesperson + city
๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡น Austria - Dallasandrew Spokesperson + city
๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฎ Slovenia - Alesha02 Spokesperson + city
๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฐ Slovakia - Rodrigueseve Spokesperson + city
๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‡ฆ Bosnia & Herzegovina - Jcpb814 Spokesperson + city
๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡ฑ Albania - Juandavv Spokesperson + city
๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฆ Ukraine - Franksevilla Spokesperson + city
๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡บ Russia - Monic2 Spokesperson + city
๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ช Sweden - NarJagBlundar Spokesperson + city
1866 days 5 hours ago
Alexito
Link to watch the Grand Final:
https://esct33.andchill.tv/
1866 days 2 hours ago
Alexito
Results of the Grand Final pf ESCT33:

Congrats to the winner and all the countries. And thank you for this amazing edition! Here is the wikia with the results of the semifinals:

http://esct.wikia.com/wiki/Eurovision_Song_Contest_Tengaged_33

The 3/4 countries with least votes from each semifinal will go through the pre-semifinal round next edition. This will depend on how many countries will participate next edition.  That's not definitive and there will be another countries availaible so some new draws will be held.

Due to this issue with Tengaged, we have a skype chat, you can add me there Alexito.ram or you can join us in this forum: http://esctengaged.freeforums.net/
1865 days 7 hours ago
waf_
Thanks for that 11th place!
1865 days 5 hours ago
chris2pei
thanks for the second place y'all <3
what a tight match! congrats Romania :DD
Netherlands was robbed, aww! :(
1865 days 1 hour ago
Patrick319
Well done to everyone! :)

I'm glad to see Ukraine, Netherlands, Israel and especially ESTONIA place in the top ten. Congrats to Romania. It was a great song!
1865 days 1 hour ago
Alexito
First of all, I want to thank you to all who voted for  Hungary, a 13th place is quite good so thank you so much.

Congrats to  Romania, an unexpected winner tbh. It was my clear favorite and it deserved to win!

-Robbed:  Slovakia,  Monaco,  Moldova or  Lithuania deserved to be higher, I really liked them.
-Overrated:  UK,  Czech Rep,  Andorra or  Norway were just a bit overrated imo.
-Surprised:  Israel,  Estonia or  Netherlands, I never thought that these countries were going to get such good places, specially Netherlands who was almost last in the betting odds . And also  Ukraine who was a BOP and it definately deserved to be Top5.

Congrats to all the participants, as I always said, sometimes you win, sometimes you lose but participating is worthy. Thank you so much and see you in ESCT34.
1864 days 18 hours ago
RakkyESCT
IMPRESSIONS FROM ISRAEL !!!

In ISRAEL we are still recovering from the emotions experienced in the Grand Final: o. As we anticipated, everything was quite adjusted and until the last moment the positions have been quite adjusted!

We want to thank all the countries that have voted for ISRAEL and made possible this 3rd POSITION .

Once again and without it sounding like a topic, we did not even expect to be inside the TOP 5. I think it has been a surprise for me and for many, since in none of the pools was this result reflected. The truth is that this echo, makes me rethink my situation in the contest because I had planned to leave ISRAEL soon and try to bet on another country.

I also want to congratulate the winner of the contest, ROMANIA, who despite the fact that her song was not among my favorites, I think her triumph is more than justified since she has been a country that has also been badly treated in ESCT!

Congratulations also to UNITED KINGDOM for this 2nd PLACE with a very competitive song that I was convinced was going to be very high, I even thought I was going to be the winner!

Congratulations also to UKRAINE flagkraine and ESTONIA who had two great themes and that I would have liked to score too!

In general I am quite in agreement with the results but as always I think there are songs that I think have not been sufficiently valued and others that I think have been overrated and then I do a little review!

UNDERATED : (To my understanding;))

MONACO: I think the country has bet on something different and little seen and this is always risky. To me the song has been winning me little by little in each listening, at first I did not say anything and in the end I adored it! I think it's a pity that such a theme has been in a discrete position because I thought it would be much higher!

SWEDEN: In this case I understand that it has hurt him to be a subject quite radiated and seen in other contests, however I think he deserved a better position than he has obtained!

DENMARK: I was also surprised by your low position, I see a cool, happy, festive song and I was surprised by your low position!

At a lower level but I think that both HOLLAND, FRANCE and HUNGARY and above all my 12 points GEORGIA (love), deserved to be in the TOP 10!

OVERATED : (In my opinion);)

This is in my opinion, I respect that they have been well valued by the other contestants but in my opinion they deserved a lower position than they have had!

CZECH REPUBLIC: I think that is the opposite of SWEDEN. Ultra radiated song, already known in other contests and that nevertheless has been awarded by the majority. To me both the song and the artist "I DO NOT LIKE"

LUXEMBOURG: A lot of hype with this song, I even thought I could win at some point! I recognize that the base is good, but I have not finished arriving! Sorry!

That said, congratulate everyone for the good work, especially the #ALEXITO for this magnificent production in the videos!

See us in ESCT # 34;) !!! Do not fail me !!!

open group

Eurovision Song Contest Tengaged

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!