This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

ESCT31 Casting - Confirm your country / Free countries draws

Topic » ESCT31 Casting - Confirm your..

2142 days 19 hours ago
Alexito
The 31st edition of ESCT is about to begin and this time, we are traveling to 馃嚟馃嚪 Croatia, a country that will host the contest for the first time after the surprising and unexpected victory of Zsa Zsa with her song "Pru啪i Mi Ruku", being the first Balkan country ever that will host the contest. The selected city host will be Zagreb, in the venue Arena Zagreb.

https://image.ibb.co/nsytVJ/Zagreb3.jpg

Zagreb, is the capital city of 馃嚟馃嚪 Croatia, the most populated city of the country
and also the most populated city in the former Yugoslavian territory after 馃嚪馃嚫 Belgrade. It's a city
with a rich and important history and along with its economy, culture and transports, makes it a fantastic
city host for the contest.

https://image.ibb.co/dwTGjd/Arena_Zagreb.jpg

The chosen venue is the Arena Zagreb, which was built less than 10 years ago and
counts with a maximum capacity of 16,500 spectators. This arena was gifted with the Structural Design
of the Year award at the 2009 World Architecture Festival.

Then, since today and until next Thursday, 21 June 2018, you will have time to start confirming your participation with your contries, withdrawing from the contest, switch countries with due consent and/or applying for the draws of the free countries. Each person can apply for as many draws as countries are available. However, once you've won a draw, you are not eligible to apply for more draws in the current edition.

In conclusion, you must CONFIRM YOUR COUNTRY, WITHDRAW FROM THE CONTEST, and/or APPLY FOR the available draws. You have some days until the upcoming draw.

馃嚘馃嚳 Azerbaijan is free after failing in voting on time in the ESCT30 final, therefore it's free for ESCT32.

Free countries for ESCT31:

馃嚝馃嚠 Finland
馃嚥馃嚢 Macedonia
馃嚫馃嚠 Slovenia
馃嚬馃嚪 Turkey
馃嚞馃嚙 United Kingdom
2142 days 19 hours ago
Alexito
If you are preparing a National Final, please, provide the name of your NF. It can be created by you or just copy from the original one from Eurovision.
2142 days 19 hours ago
ryan5676
I confirm for Morocco and we are doing an internal selection
2142 days 19 hours ago
bbfan21
I want to apply for draws for Finland and the United Kingdom...
2142 days 18 hours ago
rodrigueseve
I confirm with Slovakia and I Will be doing a National Selection
2142 days 18 hours ago
RavenWhiteFeather
I want to apply for Finland and the UK
2142 days 18 hours ago
hellocat
I want to apply for UK,Finland and Macedonia
2142 days 18 hours ago
Pencepence
apply for finland and macedonia
2142 days 17 hours ago
Rubes
I would like to apply for Finland and the United Kingdom
2142 days 17 hours ago
FoxyWinters
I want to apply as United Kingdom,Macedonia,Finland or Turkey but i preffer United Kindom
2142 days 16 hours ago
Mitchell91
I want to apply for all i don't mind which one i get
2142 days 16 hours ago
adeleadele
Lithuania confirms with national selection eurovizijos :)
2142 days 15 hours ago
TolisKalkas
Serbia is here :)
2142 days 8 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
I would like to apply for UK or Finland pls :)
2142 days 8 hours ago
DallasAndrew
Austria confirms participation and National Preselection with the name 'Wer Singt fur Osterreich'.
2142 days 7 hours ago
Patrick319
Confirming Iceland for now, but I would like to apply for the UK and Finland as well.

open group

Eurovision Song Contest Tengaged

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!