This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Wer singt für Österreich? - 'The Best is Yet to Come' ESCT 31 Semi-Fin

Topic » Wer singt für Österreich? -..

2141 days ago
DallasAndrew
Opening Act:

ESCT 30's Austrian Entry,
Tagträumer - 'Unendlich Gleich'

Hello! Welcome to another edition of the Austria's National Preselection for ESCT! It is a special edition for which we have chosen a slogan, 'The Best is Yet to Come', for the biggest edition of the contest so far. There will be no less than 18 songs that will fight to represent Austria in ESCT 31, so prepare for a great spectacle and a big competition! The 18 songs were split into 3 semi-finals of 6 entries, with first 2 songs in the final table qualifying from to the big final. The songs were randomly drawn into those semi-finals (with one exceptions that will be explained at the 3rd semi-final), also as their running order in each semi-final.

Today we will start with the first semi-final, first 6 entries will present their performance, after that, the vote will be opened. The vote will be very simple. We firstly wanted to create a poll, however, considering that a poll would have exposed the final results (and we don't want to create any influence before the final), the votes will be received by messages. Everyone is invited to vote and not only ESCT participants, but also other Tengaged users might be invited. The number of votes will be unlimited, they will just have to respect a deadline, and they will consist by a message in which every voter will be asked to just send his 2 OPTIONS, the 2 songs that he considers that should get through and reach the final. In the end, first 2 placed entries will qualify for the final. In case of equality between 2nd and 3rd place (or more songs that would influence the qualifiers), the qualifying entry/entries will be chosen by an internal juror. The deadline of voting is Thursday, 14th of June. With that being said, let the show begin!

1. Deram - 'More Than Everything'

2. Lea Santee - 'Don't Give Up'

3. Mavi Phoenix - 'Aventura'

4. Vincent Bueno - 'Hit Back'
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C9duSh60dJE

5. Mayburn - 'Hear Me Calling'
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zGHOOOX-ARE

6. Kinga Dula - 'With An Open Heart'
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kwUaGiJqY7I

Remember, the vote consist in a message with the name of the 2 songs that you want to qualify, the deadline is Thursday, 14th June.
2140 days 2 hours ago
DallasAndrew
There were some troubles with Lea Santee's video which seems to have been deleted from Youtube, so I will post here the new link:

2. Lea Santee - 'Don't Give Up'
2139 days 3 hours ago
Alexito
Hungary has voted. Good luck!
2135 days ago
DallasAndrew
Time for the results! I will be short and I will just announce the 2 qualified entries. The announcement will be made in a random order. With that said, the first song qualified in the final of 'Wer Singt fur Osterreich - The Best is Yet to Come' is:

LEA SANTEE - 'Don't Give Up'
2135 days ago
DallasAndrew
Just one spot left. The second and last entry from this semi-final that will have the chance to fight for a place in ESCT 31 big contest is:

MAYBURN - 'Hear Me Calling'
2135 days ago
DallasAndrew
Here are the 2 songs that went through and will participate in the final:

Lea Santee - 'Don't Give Up'

Mayburn - 'Hear Me Calling'

Thank you for all the votes and we'll be waiting for your help for the next semi-finals. The full detailed results of the semi-finals will be published just after the final ends and a winner is announced. The 2nd semi-final will begin later tonight.
2135 days ago
Alexito
YAAAAAAS! The two songs I liked the most!

open group

Eurovision Song Contest Tengaged

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!