This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

ESCT29 SONGS/NEWS

Topic » ESCT29 SONGS/NEWS

2269 days 6 hours ago
Alexito
Haughty, precious and prouds!! Welcome for the first time to Barcelona, Spain, where a new ESCT edition is about to begin and everything is completely ready. Just since this moment, you can start posting your entries and the results of your national finals, clues about your entries or artists, etc. There's enough time to make public your entries until next Friday, February 9th.

All the news about singers, songs, preselections will be posted here. For example: "Armenia - It's rumoured among the citizens that Iveta Mukuchyan could attempt to represent her country." Moreover you can develop the new as you want.

The participation of a country will be completed and confirmed when the head of delegation informs about the artist and the song, then the administrator, #Alexito will update the board.

If you need help to find some songs, you can check the Song Suggestions thread. With the song you can also add the timeslot or the recap (+25 seconds) that you want to be heard in the Semifinals or the Grand Final.

IF YOU CANNOT VOTE IN ANY VOTING (SEMIFINAL OR GRAN FINAL) YOU CAN CHOOSE A NOT ESCT MEMBER TO VOTE INSTEAD OF YOU. THAT'S A BACKUP JURY.

If you have any doubt, email me and I will explain you any information.

Happy Eurovision Song Contest Tengaged #28 . Welcome to Spain. #HaughtyPreciousAndProud!

Official logo:
https://image.ibb.co/jSDDzR/ESCT29_Logo.png

You can get the official flags of this edition here :
https://ibb.co/album/f7qg0a
2269 days 4 hours ago
ryan5676
Morocco are bringing back Faouzia from the last edition who is singing My Heart's Grave!

2269 days 2 hours ago
TolisKalkas
Here's Serbia's Entry

2268 days 16 hours ago
JamieN8954
Well this is my 7th attempt, and still yet to qualify for the finals... But here i announce Azerbaijans entrant.

2266 days 12 hours ago
Alexeh23
Vyan for Croatia!
Today it has been announced that award-winning Croatian-born singer Vyan will be representing Croatia in ESCT29, hoping to achieve a better result than the absolute last achieved by nipplepeople in the previous edition. She'll be performing "Hard to Break".

2264 days 10 hours ago
Alexito
Some people have been talking to me and complaining that there is not enough time to post the entries, although the thread has been opened since last Thursday and in total, there are 10 days to post your entries and that's more than enough, in my opinion. So, here's my question: Do you think that is necessary to extend the deadline a couple of days more? Specially for those with an open preselection, so everyone could have more time even with the weekend, when we all have more free time.

¿What do you think?
2264 days 8 hours ago
Patrick319
I'm happy with the current deadline.
2264 days 6 hours ago
adeleadele
@Alexito

I think the deadline is good for now, i think having more then a week to listen to national selections is more than enough.

And also for people preparing national selections ur ass better be finding songs right after the previous edition
2264 days 4 hours ago
Alexito
The semifinals allocation draw, took place today in the afternoon, when 41 countries were split in two semifinals. The BIG 5 member were also distributed in both semifinals where they will have to vote. The running order will be published coming soon.

https://image.ibb.co/isqw5c/Sorteo_Semis_ESCT29.png

What do you think about it?
2264 days 2 hours ago
Alexito
FIRST REMINDER TO SEND YOUR ENTRIES FOR ESCT29

Countries that need to send theis songs:

-Andorra (Mancebo)
-Armenia (LoveMeLoveMe)
-Austria (Dallasandrew)
-Belgium (Carmelo)
-Belarus (Le Herisson)
-Bosnia & Herzegovina (Jcpb814)
-Czech Republic (Chico_valencia15)
-Estonia (Catch_a_falling_star)
-Finland (Jose006Gabriel)
-France (Olympia)
-Georgia (Alvaritoft8)
-Germany (Daleariel)
-Greece (Rafitasoto)
-Ireland (Manick)
-Israel (Rakky)
-Latvia (JotaMCL)
-Lithuania (Adeleadele)
-Luxembourg (Aliciafox2)
-Moldova (Barrosotonii)
-Monaco (Jaaviitoo)
-Montenegro (LiukBB)
-Netherlands (Paulmusic4ever)
-Norway (Odii)
-Poland (Kike11)
-Romania (Bbfan21)
-Russia (Desatame)
-San Marino (Unai)
-Slovakia (Rodrigueseve)
-Slovenia (Aaronet)
-Spain (Joel_1997_)
-Switzerland (9Noemi9)
-Turkey (Naimito11)
-UK (Caliuk)
-Ukraine (Franksevilla)

Deadline is next Friday 9th February, just 4 days left.
It would be really helpful if you could contact with some of these people who need to send their entries :D
2263 days 19 hours ago
bbfan21
The winner of ECST Selectiona Romania with 71 points, Lidia Hojda will represent Romania with her song Fire Gun!

2263 days 1 hour ago
rodrigueseve
After a long voting process with 6 songs fighting for this place, it was Lina the chosen one to go to Barcelona represent Slovakia in the contest for the third time with her new song "Don't Leave Me Now"
2262 days 22 hours ago
Alexito
LOLA WILL SING "TELIHOLD" IN BARCELONA

Just a few minutes ago, the A Dal Grand Final took place and after counting the votes from the jury and the public, the artist with more points and will represent Hungary in Barcelona is... LOLA! She will sing in the song "Telihold" completely in Hungarian.

Recap: 2:11-2:36

Lola, the winner, has won with 297, only 4 points more than the runner-ip. The song is a fresh and modern one and we really believe and hope that she can achieve a good position.

Thank you so much for voting in our National Final.
2262 days 6 hours ago
LoveMeLoveMe
News!!!

-Armenia-

It's have been confirm Iveta Mukuchyan will represent Armenia with the song "Depi Nor Irakanutyun"

https://youtu.be/QEcnYLb-4Rw

Recap 0:40 - 1:05
2262 days 4 hours ago
JotaMCL
LATVIA

Recap: 0:51
2262 days ago
DallasAndrew
Austria is presenting the entry for ESCT 29!

The results of 'Wer Singt fur Osterreich?' were published earlier today coming up with a winner and also Austria's representant in ESCT 29:

Vida Noa - 'Bulletproof'

After the last edition we decided to not get high hopes even with the 'well received' entries, if a pleasant surprise is to come we'll be happy, but the countrie's objective for thi edition will resume to reaching the grand final.

open group

Eurovision Song Contest Tengaged

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!