This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

ECST Selectiona Nationalia

Topic » ECST Selectiona Nationalia

2279 days 5 hours ago
bbfan21
Following the nonqualification of Tallina in Luxembourg, the head of the Eurovision selection committee Victor Constantin announced a new format for the selection of their entry for Eurovision Song Contest Tengaged, in this his final year as the head of the Eurovision selection committee for Romania...

This is the resurrection of the old format of selection, Selectiona Nationalia!

The rules are simple, there are 10 entries for Eurovision from Romania but we can only have one song to represent us...

Voting is similar to Eurovision, 12 points to your 1st place, 10 points to your 2nd place, 8 points for 3rd, 7 points for 4th and then on until 1 point for 10th place.

The song with the highest amount of points when the voting period ends will be Romania's representative for the Eurovision Song Contest Tengaged in Spain!

The full playlist containing all of the entries for this National Selection are as follows: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLH2aG7KFMZV7U_q47egWtGcnUA1PE-wUO

The individual songs are as follows...
2279 days 5 hours ago
bbfan21
1.) Verde Imparat - Delia

2.) My Heart Is Gone - Vanotek feat. Yanka

3.) Adevar Sau Minciuna - Ruby

4.) Lie And Love - Aniri
2279 days 5 hours ago
bbfan21
5.) Noptile - RINA feat. Matteo

6.) Singuri - Denisa Moga

7.) Maia - TOSTOGAN

8.) Cuvinte Potrivite - Claudia
2279 days 5 hours ago
bbfan21
9.) Fire Gun - Lidia Hojda

10.) Din Toata Inima - VOLTAJ

Voting Period lasts from today, January 22 until February 5th until then...

EUROPE START VOTING NOW
2277 days 11 hours ago
Alexito
Hungary has voted!!

Good NF ;)
2274 days 15 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
Estonia has voted.

Good luck. :)
I agree with Hungary. A fantastic NF. :)
2265 days 5 hours ago
bbfan21
EUROPE STOP VOTING NOW

Results will be revealed shortly...
2264 days 20 hours ago
bbfan21
10th Place- Noptile- RINA feat. Matteo- 22 Points
9th Place- Maia- TOSTOGAN- 24 Points
8th Place- Adevar Sau Minciuna - Ruby- 26 Points
7th Place- Din Toata Inima- VOLTAJ- 32 Points
6th Place- Cuvinte Potrivite- Claudia- 33 Points
5th Place- Lie And Love- Aniri- 42 Points
4th Place- My Heart Is Gone- Vanotek feat. Yanna- 49 Points
3rd Place- Verde Imparat- Delia- 51 Points
2nd Place- Singuri- Denisa Moga- 56 Points
1st Place- Fire Gun- Lidia Hojda- 71 Points

THE WINNER OF ECST SELECTIONA ROMANIA IS LIDIA HOJDA WITH FIRE GUN!

To look further on the voting results and to see how each jury voted, please check the following spreadsheet with all points awarded on it...

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1-eArL7iPRM47EdqBUN4NXCxH89LQF7Geiv24bhVBN2M/edit?usp=sharing
2264 days 20 hours ago
bbfan21
Personal thoughts on the national selection...

I pretty much predicted the winner already, though I expected it to be in a much tighter race, and against a much different top 3...

The running order for this National Selection was determined in a way that could be found in a real national selection for Eurovision and that was basically, put the favorites near the end of the show to leave a strong impression on voters...

I expected the top 3 to be Fire Gun, Din Toata Inima and Cuvinte Potrivite in that order and songs like My Heart Is Gone and Singuri to be in the bottom half of voting...

Ruby and Voltaj ending up 8th and 7th are so far off from my predictions for this National Final and Verde Imparat did finish in the top half as I was expecting...
2264 days 15 hours ago
DallasAndrew
Congratulations, I think it is the best choice! Didn't expect Vanotek to finish just on 4th. I don't know why you are surprised about Voltaj, that song could have a big impact on Romanians (I used to listen to it when a major sport event was held with a promising result for us) but as the quality of it I think the result was predictable.
2264 days 13 hours ago
Alexito
Congrats for your great NF, I liked so many options with different styles. However I had big hopes with Vanotek as it's an amazing song :(

The winner is quite good, I didn't expect it to be the winner but a top3 for sure.

open group

Eurovision Song Contest Tengaged

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!