This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

ESCT28 Semifinals results and Grand Final

Topic » ESCT28 Semifinals results and..

2307 days ago
Patrick319
AND YAY ICELAND WASN'T IN THE BOTTOM 3/4 OF THE SEMI-FINAL

I AM SHOCKED
2307 days ago
bbfan21
13th in the Semi...That's actually better than I was expecting!

I was thinking for sure I would end up in the pre-semifinal round...

Still a good showing from Spain, deserving winner in my view, the Top 5 I think has deserving songs in them and I look forward to 29!
2306 days 23 hours ago
adeleadele
A bit shocked 14th in the semifinal (tied with latvia :0 )
2306 days 23 hours ago
Alexeh23
Yasss best debut lmao

Bosnia and Belgium are both REALLY underrated imo.

Not a bad winner, much better than the runner-up. Happy for Israel and Georgia, but I think Belarus, Luxembourg and Austria deserved to do better tbh :(
2306 days 23 hours ago
ryan5676
Morocco being 7th is amazing and maybe this could be a sign that we will keep on rising or that we have reached our peak.
2306 days 7 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
Congratulations Spain!
A fantastic winner. :O

I can't believe Estonia was knocked down from 9th to 11th based purely on Italy's votes. :p :)

I can't wait for the next contest. :)
2306 days 6 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
Thanks for hosting btw Alexito :D
It was a fantastic contest. :)
2306 days 4 hours ago
Alexito
Congrats to Spain and Joel because it's a deserved victory and it was obvious that Spain would win sooner or later.

Thank you so much for the points for Hungary, specially Belgium, Latvia and Monaco for their 12s. Finally I finished 6th and I didn't have so much faith on this song but I'm glad it was liked.

My thoughts:

-Congrats to Albania for the 2nd place, I prefered this song winning than Spain.
-Belarus robbed despite the 13th place, it's the best song this country ever sent.
-Really underrated: Autria, Moldova, Czech Republic and Slovakia.
-Surprised with Georgia that got the best position for the country.
-Overrated in my opinion: Morocco, Monaco and France but if you got points it's because you deserved it.
-I had to leave 4 countries out of my top10 without any points, they were Armenia, Finland, Poland and Slovakia, it was hard to decide which 10 countries would get points. And I started to like Israel in the last few days :(

Congrats to all the countries which finished in a good place and for the rest, good luck next time.

Thank you so much!
2305 days ago
Alexito
Happy new year guys ^^
Happy neeeww year :D
2304 days 5 hours ago
LeHerisson
Happy 2018
2287 days 7 hours ago
Alexito
The nex edition, ESCT29 will start really soon, so, until the new thread is open, please, don't post any National Final yet.

open group

Eurovision Song Contest Tengaged

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!