This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

M6 Finale Night

Topic » M6 Finale Night

1757 days 4 hours ago
Tide
https://i.imgtc.com/aNKKNQa.gif

Oooohhhh myyyy god..... I never thought I would be here. Thank you all so much <3
1757 days 4 hours ago
HotFox1
lmao, Great move Rose. We made every decision together. We carried love on our backs. 4 Immunites Rose. You were a great physical and smart player

Maui i forgot you were playing until today
1757 days 4 hours ago
TheRoseHorse
All I ask is that you hear out my gameplay and what I did. I'm so excited to have made it this far. Vote for who really deserves it.
1757 days 4 hours ago
Clarkkent6969
Nah fuck you and your "gameplay"
1757 days 4 hours ago
Tide
Fox don't be bitter.
1757 days 4 hours ago
Clarkkent6969
Petition to change Rose's name to TheRoseSheep
1757 days 4 hours ago
TheRoseHorse
I legit never planned to take Fox to the end. (No offense Fox, but it's true.) I knew i couldn't win against her, but I knew i could trust her. I knew if we managed to make it all the way that i had to cut her loose, but I knew what i was doing. If I had flipped, I don't think i would've made it this far.
1757 days 4 hours ago
HotFox1
rose you did do a good gameplay and i'm glad i play with you
1757 days 4 hours ago
Garrett5
oh snap
1757 days 1 hour ago
Yandereboy12
Oof at caps bitchfess he says he don't like the final 3 than does oof such a bitch glad tide took him out u go girl and Cap u can stfu for attacking Fox when she played better than you
1756 days 22 hours ago
J0K3R
Caps salty af 70 days and a win bud you ain't shit lmfao

open group

M6 Survivor: All Stars

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!