This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

M4 Survivor Canary Islands Finale

Topic » M4 Survivor Canary Islands..

1846 days 10 hours ago
marthean
March 28th 6 P.M Pacific Time
1845 days 15 hours ago
marthean
39 days ago, 12 new castaways plus 3 vets returned for the title of sole survivor. They were split into 3 tribes with one vet in each. #Cielo, #Bosque, and #Oceano. We saw earlier on that #Bosque was deeply unprepared for what was to come, losing every tribal immunity challenge until 2 remained, Dylan and Fake. The tribe was decimated and the remain members were split up. It was #Cielo who lost the next immunity, sealing Dylan fate or so we thought. He was able to survive while Leon was sent packing. A tribe swapped occurred, with the new #Oceano tribe losing with 3 vs 2 former #Bosque castaways. Dylan thought he was in trouble, but another surprise happened when Emmett was sent home, saving Dylan. Then the new #Cielo tribe and Raul was sent packing. The Merge Tribe #Guerrero was formed with 9 remain players. Fox was targeted easier on, but a split vote happened in here a favor, sending for #Bosque Dylan home. We say what a powerhouse X, became at challenges winning 3 of 4 so far. Gumball was sent next, then an Idol was and an advantage was played the following tribal, sending Kiba home. at Final 6, Fox played her second idol, fearing it could be her, but milk was Blindsided instead. Now were down to 5

#Guerrero - Black Buffs
1. Emily (SuperEmily3721)- The spunky girl, who had to fight through the bottom and making allies to survive, she has not been much of challenge beast, but survived by her spunky nature.

2. Fox (HotFox1)- The girl who was supposed to go home during the merge, used here strategic game and her allies in the bottom to survive.

3. Julian (TheSexiestDude990)- The last Vet who has played the same game the first season, but playing a very the Under the Radar game. Can he really impress the jury with that game, some may call him the Dark Horse of the Season.

4. X (FireX) The challenge beast who 1 immunity win away with tieing the record for most immunity win in a single season with 4. He has been in a few confrontations with some castaways but has had a strong alliance the entire game. Does his immunity run, make him a threat

5. Fake (Faake)- The last #Bosque tribemate left, He has played an under the radar game, but came from a decimated tribe to find his way to the Final 5, He was voted most trustworthy and has not received a single vote this season.

Send a Confessional
1845 days 13 hours ago
marthean
check in, starting in a few minutes
1845 days 13 hours ago
SuperEmily3721
I'm here and ready to compete!
1845 days 13 hours ago
FireX
Here
1845 days 13 hours ago
Faake
Here I am!
1845 days 13 hours ago
HotFox1
here
1845 days 13 hours ago
marthean
Todays Challenge is called the " Hunt"

I posted a comment in one of my friend's blogs on the 2nd page, top row in one of there first 10 blogs, saying you win immunity, first, one to post the blog link below wins immunity

Gooooooo
1845 days 13 hours ago
SuperEmily3721
Oh my god!!!
1845 days 13 hours ago
marthean
Emily Wins Immunity
1845 days 13 hours ago
FireX
Grats emily
1845 days 13 hours ago
Faake
Good work, Emily!
1845 days 13 hours ago
HotFox1
good job emily
1845 days 13 hours ago
marthean
Dylan, Gumball, Kiba, and Milk Walk In

What is your feeling about tonight?

Votes Due in 15 Mins

open group

M6 Survivor: All Stars

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!