This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Guerrero Tribal Council #2

Topic » Guerrero Tribal Council #2

1831 days 20 hours ago
marthean
" The tribe walks in and sit down"

" Lets welcome the member of the jury Dylan"

#Guerrero - Black Buffs
1. Gumball (gumball221520)- Are you surprised being voted biggest liar? Does that worry you?

2. Emily (SuperEmily3721)- Why has there been so much friction between you and X? Did those votes scare you?

3. Fox (HotFox1)- How do you feel about last tribal? What is today vote based off?

4. Milk (milkrat69)- How was Exile? What did you think of last tribal result? What does that mean for tonight?

5. Julian (TheSexiestDude990)- How is your first immunity win? Why did you send X to Exile Island? Is there clear to sides for tonight?

6. Kiba- How does it feel being name biggest jury threat, but also biggest floater? How has your game been?

7. Fake (Faake)- What did last night tribal mean? Can it be you tonight?

Send Confessional

Votes Due March 24 by 2 P.M Pacific or can be read sooner if all received
1831 days 20 hours ago
SuperEmily3721
2. Emily (SuperEmily3721)- Why has there been so much friction between you and X? Did those votes scare you?

Because he is mean, he started a war, but I'll finish it. Those votes didn't scare me because I am understanding if I get voted out. I know it'll be because of X, but I will have my say in the jury if I get voted out, and I will remember who is playing a brave game and who is bowing down to someone being aggressive, I will not respect anyone who brings X to the final, and in fact would vote for X above that person, because a goat should not be brought to the end in my opinion.
1831 days 16 hours ago
HotFox1
Fox (HotFox1)- How do you feel about last tribal? What is today vote based off?

I feel at risk, because I received votes last tribal. I know I am some peoples target, but I hope things can work out. In this game, anyone is at risk of being voted out. I hope that's not me tonight, because I worked hard to be here, but not the only who worked here to be here. My vote is based on what I think I need to do, so I can survive another day.
1831 days 14 hours ago
Faake
Fake (Faake)- What did last night tribal mean? Can it be you tonight?

Last night was a hard one. It was the first Tribal Council of Guerrero, and nobody was certain of what was going to happen. It meant that in this game you never know what can happen, and that you must always be prepared. Tonight it can be anyone (except for Julian), even me. I'm not paranoid, but I'm not relaxed either, I'm just attentive.
1831 days 7 hours ago
gumball221520
Gumball (gumball221520)- Are you surprised being voted biggest liar?

I'm a little shocked to be voted the biggest liar but somebody had to be labeled it in the challenge.

Does that worry you?

It worries me just a little bit because being called the biggest liar is almost like being called the Biggest backstabber and I don't want to be labeled as that. I have stayed true to the people I have all my trust in and i never go back on my word
1830 days 23 hours ago
marthean
If anyone has a hidden Immunity Idol, now is the time to use it,
-

--
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

-No one stands
1830 days 23 hours ago
marthean
1st Vote
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
--
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-Gumball
1830 days 23 hours ago
marthean
2nd Vote-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
--
Gumball
1830 days 23 hours ago
marthean
3rd vote-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

-
Fox
1830 days 23 hours ago
marthean
4th Vote-

--
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
--
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

-
-
-
-
Fox
1830 days 23 hours ago
marthean
2votes fox and Gumball
1830 days 23 hours ago
marthean
5th Vote-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

--
Emily
1830 days 23 hours ago
marthean
6th Vote-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
--
-
-

--
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

--
-
-
-

-
-
--

Emily

2 votes, Fox, Gumball, and Emily

1 vote left
1830 days 23 hours ago
marthean
7th Vote
--
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
--

-
-
-
--
-
-
-
AND THE 8TH PERSON VOTED OUT AND 2ND JURY MEMBER IS
--

--
-
-
-

--
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

--
-
-
-
-
-
-

-
-
GUMBALL

" Bring me your torch" "The tribe has spoken"

*SNUFFS TORCH*
1830 days 23 hours ago
marthean
Well, Interesting vote tonight, can wait to see what happens
1830 days 23 hours ago
marthean
Send Confessional

open group

M6 Survivor: All Stars

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!