This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Guerrero Immunity Challenge #3

Topic » Guerrero Immunity Challenge #3

1831 days 10 hours ago
marthean
3 P.M Pacific Time March 24th
1830 days 16 hours ago
marthean
Todays challenge will be simple

For todays challenge you will have to send me 3 blogs from around tengaged. You will have to send me 3 expired blogs by email and try to score as many points as possible. Their number of points will be sumed and that will be your final score! IF YOU SEND ME ACTIVE BLOGS, YOU WILL BE ELIMINATED FROM THE CHALLENGE

SEND ALL THREE AT IN ONE EMAIL TO ME

As an example in case some people dont know what i mean by points, this blog has 312 points.
https://tengaged.com/blog/marthean/8861326/m4-survivor-canary-islands-tribal-immunity-challenge-5

Randomize, Admin, Yours, Mine, PEOPLE OF THIS SEASON AND TOP 20 HOF don't Count, must be tengagers

------------I WANT 3 DIFFERENT BLOG LINKS------------------ 3 DIFFERENT BLOGS, MEANS 3 DIFFERENT TENGAGERS. IF YOU SEND ME BLOGS FROM THE SAME PERSON, YOU POINTS won't EVEN COUNT

Highest score will win immunity!
Survivors, ready? GO!

YOU HAVE 1 HOUR - GOOOOOOOO
1830 days 11 hours ago
FireX
See u all on the. 27th lmaooo
1828 days 22 hours ago
marthean
These are the scores, Julian & Kiba did not submit anything.

Frank- 5269
Fox-8869
X-11650
Emily- 9254
Milk- 4068

With X winning his second Immunity, Tribal will be up soon.

Thank you for the get wells, but my spring break is over now and we will move full speed ahead. This season will finish by Sunday.
1828 days 22 hours ago
marthean
SEND CONFESSIONAL
1828 days 22 hours ago
FireX
Omg phew
1828 days 22 hours ago
HotFox1
Congrats X
1828 days 22 hours ago
FireX
Thxxxx
1828 days 19 hours ago
Faake
Congrats X!

open group

M6 Survivor: All Stars

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!