This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

M2 Survivor Mongolia Final Tribal Council

Topic » M2 Survivor Mongolia Final..

1891 days 4 hours ago
marthean
" Lets Bring in the Jury" "Thomas, Jasoi, Tacko, Mark, Jack, and Drew Eliminated last Tribal Council"

I would like to congratulate you final Tyler, Luka, and Zack. You each went through hardships to make it all the way to the end, but as of tonight, you will face the jury and can state you case on why you believe you should win. They will also be able to ask questions about the game.

VOTES DUE BY FEB 25
1891 days 4 hours ago
Jasoi
This is an easy vote
1891 days 4 hours ago
J0K3R
LMAO
1891 days 4 hours ago
J0K3R
Jasoi you were inactive,
1891 days 4 hours ago
J0K3R
figures you'd vote for someone without hearing speeches first
1891 days 4 hours ago
ziggyzaggy16
Hey guys! I'll write out my jury speech in a minute, thoughout it was a final 2, but I'm excited!
1891 days 4 hours ago
marthean
A quote from Big brother
Expect the unsuspected
1891 days 4 hours ago
J0K3R
First of all, I want to congratulate Luka and Zach, good job guys. It was not an entirely easy task getting here i'd say so myself, well we basically dominated the pre merge if it were not for the med evacs and such inactivity we would have coasted to this ftc much easier. Luka wouldn't have even been here if it weren't for Jasoi self voting himself/herself , it was clear Luka would have went with an idol in his pocket but oh well. The only times i was EVER out of the loop on who was going out was when the med evacs happened and negated everything lmao, other than that the person i voted for each tribal would have went home, this game was inactive and easy to run, but Luka and Zach were the two i wanted out the most just for being active and not my allies so hats off to them.

I was apart of a very successful alliance with Jacko and Drew, i would have loved for the f3 to be all of us would have been iconic af. I enjoyed working with you guys and without you two iwould not have made it this far, Jacko was idol'd out and definitively deserves to be here for being loyal and getting fluffed over by idols, he stayed loyal and gained my trust and always kept me in on the loop. Drew was super loyal and even though he knew it was going to be him going to the fire making challenge he was still fine with it and i'm super grateful to him for staying true all game. Without you two boys i'd probably have a jury spot or id be an early boot. I think i could've won more immunity challenges if i showed up more, but everyone i showed up to i won except one so that should show my strength. I also have zero votes which shows my social, and when i got 2 votes i played my idol which should show my strategic ability, again if it were a more active season things would have been different but i was still behind most of the votes and the one that everyone came to talk to and get the vote.

I hope you guys understand my game play and vote for me to win!

If not i understand and respect your decision.

ANY questions please let me know and i'll answer them to the best of my ability :)
1891 days 4 hours ago
J0K3R
I also thought it was final 2 but this makes it more exciting and suspenseful
1891 days 4 hours ago
ziggyzaggy16
So I started off this game with a strong alliance of four, myself, Luca, Taco, and Waffle. I was talking to Waffle and Taco, as well as Luca, and we were able to all put this alliance together. We ran the original tribe (whose name is still impossible to type). After two easy votes we had control of the tribe before the inactivity of this season brought us to the merge.

At this point I also found the idol on my original tribe, which would be critical to my survival in the game later. I also kept it secret because I felt it would keep a target off of my back if people didn't know about my idol.

We entered the merge at a disadvantage, our tribe down in numbers, but the inactivity of this season took hold the few active members of my original tribe came together to vote out Thomas.

At this point I realize the people in my original alliance were a sinking ship so I reached out to Jack and Tyler in order to play the middle and get ties to both sides. I believe Tyler had me throw my vote to Thomas to prove I could trust them.

I did that not fearing the consequences of the action because I had my idol and I believed working with Tyler or Luca would both take me far.

However, Jasoi got voted out due to his inactivity which gave me the chance to continue the ruse with Luca as well as have bonds to Tyler and Jack and that alliance.

Then at final 7 Mark was supposed to go, but he was saved due to Taco's inactivity.

So at final 6 I looked to make a big move, me, Luca, and Mark were gonna take out Jack. Mark wanted to take out Drew, but he had gone to Jack trying to get him on board.

Jack came to me and informed me of the plan to take out Mark with him, Tyler, and Drew. I decided to go with mark and Luca because I didn't want to be an obvious fourth with Tyler, Drew, and Jack.

So I decided that I was going to go with Luca and Mark and try to make a big move. However, I was expecting Luca to use the idol on Mark and Mark to vote for Jack. However, Mark was insistent on getting Drew out so he didn't vote with us. Since Luca didn't use the idol and Mark didn't vote with us, Mark ended up going home.

But on the bright side, both Luca and I had idols going into the final five. This saved us from elimination and gave us the ability to take out one of the majority alliance members in Jack.

Then I won the final 4 immunity challenge which was critical because if I had lost I don't expect Luca would have given me the chance at a firemaking challenge since I lied to him about the idol.

However, I was under the impression that it was a final 2, so I gave Luca a shot because i would expect him to me to the finals over Tyler and i would expect Tyler to take me to the finals over Luca.

But here I am in the final three, I played both sides, I used an idol to save myself and I set myself up well between both alliances so I knew what both were thinking and kept myself from being a target during the late merge.
1891 days 3 hours ago
tac_0s
Question to the host: 6 jurors for 3 people?

Question to Joker: You wanted to work with me, I think, but you did nothing with it, why?
Question to Ziggy: How do you feel like you made it to where you are gameplay wise?
1891 days ago
Jacko308
To the jurors: I loved playing this game with you and you are all deserving. I loved everyone's game moves!!

Question to Tyler: First of, amazing gameplay with the immunity wins.
We were a tight 3 with Drew, if Luca and Zach got in touch with you (i don't know if they did), and you knew that it would've brang you to this spot, would you have flipped to their side??

Question to Zach: Well, I definately underestimated you Zach, winning that Final 4 immunity was crucial, and you pulled it off!
I admire your bravery to play both sides, and for a while, I believed you were with us, (hence why I mailed stuff to you xD), but, did you believe that this was a risk? And at any point, did you think that you were going/had made the wrong decision.

Question to Luca: Congrats man, I feel that out of the entire cast, you were considered a huge threat, and you were targeted the most. At any point (particularlly past merge), did you feel that your game was in danger, and you thought for sure you would go home??

Okay that's it for now, once again, thanks for the amazing game and I wish you all well.
1890 days 23 hours ago
J0K3R
Question to Joker: You wanted to work with me, I think, but you did nothing with it, why?

You didn't seem active, if you were i would have definitely jumped at the chance to work with you, the people active were my allies tbh.

Question to Tyler: First of, amazing gameplay with the immunity wins.
We were a tight 3 with Drew, if Luca and Zach got in touch with you (i don't know if they did), and you knew that it would've brang you to this spot, would you have flipped to their side??

I was in contact with Zach throughout the merge stage, and i saw a chance to align myself with him and Luka, as they both messaged me around the exact same time but i decided to stick with our alliance and only messaged Zach to try and secure his vote for Luka, then Jasoi ended up going, so i wouldn't flip even if we were outnumbered, i'm very loyal until you give me a reason not to be and you never did so i thank you for that.
1890 days 22 hours ago
ziggyzaggy16
Question to Ziggy: How do you feel like you made it to where you are gameplay wise?

Coming into the game, I wanted a solid alliance and that was the alliance of 4 that we had on our original tribe. It was me, Luca, Taco, and Waffle. So our alliance controlled the premerge on our tribe, but we entered the merge down in numbers.

I originally thought we would be able to find cracks in the other tribe, but after getting four votes at the first merge tribal, I realized I needed to make some changes.

I reached out to Tyler and Jack to play both sides of game. Staying connected to Luca, Taco, and Mark by extension and gaining new trust with Tyler, Jack, and Drew. Initially, Tyler told me to vote for Taco and I honestly had no problem losing you because you had become inactive.

By voting for you, I proved my loyalty to Tyler, Jack, and Drew while not openly betraying Luca and Mark.

Then I worked with Tyler, Jack, and Drew to take out mark, but unfortunately your inactivity caused you to go home.

So that left me in the middle between Tyler, jack, and Drew on one side and Luca and Mark on the other side. I feel like my other two finalists didn't have the options I had.

Tyler was tied to his alliance from the beginning and so was Luca, so they had the necessity to make sure their alliances stayed together.

I was in no situation! The alliances could break apart stick together, anyone could honestly go home as long as it wasn't me and I would still be in good standing in the game I had connections to everyone by final 6.

At 6 I wanted to make a move against Tyler, Jack, and Drew. Tyler had immunity and Mark had gone to Jack trying to get out Drew so if they played an idol they would probably play it on Drew. So I wanted to put the votes on jack and have Luca play his idol, but neither of the people in my alliance followed through.

Basically, my gameplay allowed me to make moves not out of necessity, but because I had the opportunity to do so. I was the only person in this post-merge that strategized with both sides and made sure that everyone in this game had connections to me so after that first merge vote I wasn't targeted anymore!
1890 days 22 hours ago
Bulldozer24
Hello final three, no hard feelings pretty much my stupidity for me going home so I can honestly say no bad blood

Just have questions for luka and Tyler

Tyler- I do appreciate the loyalty that u kept with me, I was really scared you might vote me out in the final four but u stuck to ur word and that to me is huge. But we’re u approached at all by luka or Zach or anyone from the other alliance and talked about wavering?

Luka- damnit I knew if we didn’t get u out u would make it all the way and look where u are now, you definitely beat the odds. What I want to ask you is what what ur defining moment in this game that deserves u the win?

Thanks guys
1890 days 22 hours ago
Bulldozer24
Actually Zach I do have a question for u-
If u had known it was a final three, would u have voted luka knowing her would be a huge threat for jury votes

open group

M6 Survivor: All Stars

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!