Genghis Khan Tribal Council #2

Topic » Genghis Khan Tribal Council #2

10 days 8 hours ago
marthean
Castways walk in to a nice cold night

"Let's bring in the Jury" "Thomas Voted Out Last Tribal Council"

#GenghisKhan

1. Zach (ziggyzaggy16)- What is your feeling on received four votes last tribal council?

2. Luka (LiukBB)- Has things changed with three people who were eliminated last tribal?

3. Taco (tac_0s)- Did you expect to be in the final 8 so soon?

4. Jack (Jacko308)- How can the game move forward with fewer people?

5. Jasoi (Jasoi)- What is your vote -based off tonight?

6. Drew (Bulldozer24)- Has plans changed for some with three being eliminated at once?

7. Tyler (J0K3R)- Congratulations on you 2nd Immunity Win. Does that make you nervous? Would people consider you a threat?

8. Mark (piesyumyyumypies)- Have Tribal Lines Blurred at all in any way?

SEND CONFESSIONAL

VOTES DUE JANUARY 13 1 P.M PACIFIC TIME
10 days 8 hours ago
Jacko308
4. Jack (Jacko308)- How can the game move forward with fewer people?

The game must move forward with tight alliances. Hopefully my game is good and I can stick with my allies.
10 days 8 hours ago
J0K3R
7. Tyler (J0K3R)- Congratulations on you 2nd Immunity Win. Does that make you nervous? Would people consider you a threat?

Thank you, and not at all. No doubt people are looking at me as a threat, but all you really have to do is show up and you will most likely beat me lmao. It was super close between me and Luka like maybe a second apart so I have my wifi to thank for that.
10 days 7 hours ago
piesyumyyumypies
Mark (piesyumyyumypies)- Have Tribal Lines Blurred at all in any way?

how am I ment to know that?
10 days 6 hours ago
tac_0s
i didn't expect to be here so soon because of the medical evacuations inactivity.
10 days 5 hours ago
Bulldozer24
I have no idea if plans have changed, three people leaving is a huge chunk taken out of the merge and it could either open new doors up or seal someone’s fate
10 days 3 hours ago
ziggyzaggy16
1. Zach (ziggyzaggy16)- What is your feeling on received four votes last tribal council?

Obviously, I'm very nervous, the game is divided upon tribal lines and I was lucky to come out of there alive! Heading into this vote I hope I have the opportunity to talk to more power and figure out what is going on.
9 days 21 hours ago
LiukBB
2. Luka (LiukBB)- Has things changed with three people who were eliminated last tribal?

I thought i was going home jeff. Now i lost 2 allies of mine , especially Waffle was such a good guy and it's sad he got med evacuated. I think there is a clear divide but I hope somehow those lines can be crossed so that the game will change
9 days 10 hours ago
marthean
Gonna do something so will read vites like in 30 mins, so if you haven't sent in votes, still have time
9 days 9 hours ago
marthean
Okay, time to start
9 days 9 hours ago
marthean
Ill go tallie the votes
9 days 9 hours ago
LiukBB
*hold hands *
9 days 9 hours ago
marthean
yes
9 days 9 hours ago
piesyumyyumypies
cross fingers
9 days 9 hours ago
LiukBB
Marthean told us i am going lul lul
9 days 9 hours ago
piesyumyyumypies
waits for blindside

open group

M2 Survivor: Mongolia Day 37

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!