This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Genghis Khan Tribal Council #2

Topic » Genghis Khan Tribal Council #2

1924 days 8 hours ago
marthean
Castways walk in to a nice cold night

"Let's bring in the Jury" "Thomas Voted Out Last Tribal Council"

#GenghisKhan

1. Zach (ziggyzaggy16)- What is your feeling on received four votes last tribal council?

2. Luka (LiukBB)- Has things changed with three people who were eliminated last tribal?

3. Taco (tac_0s)- Did you expect to be in the final 8 so soon?

4. Jack (Jacko308)- How can the game move forward with fewer people?

5. Jasoi (Jasoi)- What is your vote -based off tonight?

6. Drew (Bulldozer24)- Has plans changed for some with three being eliminated at once?

7. Tyler (J0K3R)- Congratulations on you 2nd Immunity Win. Does that make you nervous? Would people consider you a threat?

8. Mark (piesyumyyumypies)- Have Tribal Lines Blurred at all in any way?

SEND CONFESSIONAL

VOTES DUE JANUARY 13 1 P.M PACIFIC TIME
1924 days 8 hours ago
Jacko308
4. Jack (Jacko308)- How can the game move forward with fewer people?

The game must move forward with tight alliances. Hopefully my game is good and I can stick with my allies.
1924 days 8 hours ago
J0K3R
7. Tyler (J0K3R)- Congratulations on you 2nd Immunity Win. Does that make you nervous? Would people consider you a threat?

Thank you, and not at all. No doubt people are looking at me as a threat, but all you really have to do is show up and you will most likely beat me lmao. It was super close between me and Luka like maybe a second apart so I have my wifi to thank for that.
1924 days 7 hours ago
piesyumyyumypies
Mark (piesyumyyumypies)- Have Tribal Lines Blurred at all in any way?

how am I ment to know that?
1924 days 6 hours ago
tac_0s
i didn't expect to be here so soon because of the medical evacuations inactivity.
1924 days 5 hours ago
Bulldozer24
I have no idea if plans have changed, three people leaving is a huge chunk taken out of the merge and it could either open new doors up or seal someone’s fate
1924 days 4 hours ago
ziggyzaggy16
1. Zach (ziggyzaggy16)- What is your feeling on received four votes last tribal council?

Obviously, I'm very nervous, the game is divided upon tribal lines and I was lucky to come out of there alive! Heading into this vote I hope I have the opportunity to talk to more power and figure out what is going on.
1923 days 21 hours ago
LiukBB
2. Luka (LiukBB)- Has things changed with three people who were eliminated last tribal?

I thought i was going home jeff. Now i lost 2 allies of mine , especially Waffle was such a good guy and it's sad he got med evacuated. I think there is a clear divide but I hope somehow those lines can be crossed so that the game will change
1923 days 10 hours ago
marthean
Gonna do something so will read vites like in 30 mins, so if you haven't sent in votes, still have time
1923 days 9 hours ago
marthean
Okay, time to start
1923 days 9 hours ago
marthean
Ill go tallie the votes
1923 days 9 hours ago
LiukBB
*hold hands *
1923 days 9 hours ago
marthean
yes
1923 days 9 hours ago
piesyumyyumypies
cross fingers
1923 days 9 hours ago
LiukBB
Marthean told us i am going lul lul
1923 days 9 hours ago
piesyumyyumypies
waits for blindside

open group

M6 Survivor: All Stars

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!