This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #7 (Venezuela)

Topic » Immunity Challenge #7..

2110 days 21 hours ago
ThePug
SEMI-LIVE Tomorrow, Sunday - July 15th
@9:00PM EST | 8:00PM CST | 6:00PM PST
2109 days 21 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
I’m here! I’m jumping in shower but I will be here!!
2109 days 21 hours ago
ThePug
Alright! The SEMI-LIVE challenge instructions will be posted soon. It'll test your scheduling skills with your tribe and how much you want Tribal Immunity.
2109 days 21 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
ok
2109 days 21 hours ago
ThePug
=== Tribal Coordination ===
C'MON IN GUYS! Get some energy drinks and snacks you'll need them for this...

Tonight will begin an endurance challenge lasting until tomorrow @9:05PM EST. Each tribe will get an individual thread, where every hour they post a number following numerical order (1-24). Starting at 1 and potentially ending at 24. The catch is, you must alternate with your tribemates. No one individual can post twice in a row. You must also wait for the previous post to hit one hour or greater to submit the next or it will not count. The tribe with the least amount of posts by tomorrow @9:05PM EST will be headed to Tribal Council.

In case of a tie, the tribe that posted the tied check-in number correctly first will win Tribal Immunity.
2109 days 21 hours ago
ferdinandz
2109 days 21 hours ago
ferdinandz
I can start with the first guys
2109 days 21 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
sweet
2109 days 21 hours ago
ThePug
Additionally the Yukpa tribe currently has one extra number, which means someone will sit out. They can reach an arrangement on their own during the challenge on who they don't want participating, just that only seven people can post for them. If for some reason seven do post, the last one to post check-in just won't count.

Threads will be linked here shortly, and you may begin checking-in with "1"!
2109 days 21 hours ago
Nostalgic
oop this challenge
2109 days 21 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
if two ppl post at once what happens? does someone just have to delete theirs?
2109 days 21 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
do we begin at 9:05?
2109 days 21 hours ago
ThePug
2109 days 21 hours ago
ThePug
@Stoner
-
Nothing, as long as one deletes. And check-in numbers count, for example you can't go from 1, to 3. But that's pretty obvious haha.
2109 days 19 hours ago
ThePug
I've been alerted that Brad (Nostalgic) from the Yukpa Tribe started before it was announced to begin, which was said for players to start in the post above:

"Threads will be linked here shortly, and you may begin checking-in with "1"!"

If you check the threads by refreshing you'll see he started about a minute, to less than a minute before it was posted to begin. Which means it's not fair for the Arawak Tribe whom started on time. However I don't think it's fair to punish the entire tribe for them to start over from scratch, so I'll be placing an additional ten minute penalty on Yukpa. Which means at their upcoming post (#3) they'll have an additional ten minutes to wait for a false start. Giving Arawak the current lead.
2108 days 23 hours ago
ThePug
Announcing early that tomorrow's challenge will be LIVE 8EST, and votes due at 7EST, Lilly (SammySosaTV) may be revealing who wins this challenge at 9:05EST tonight.

open group

Survivor: Russia - The Siberian Coast

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!