This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #7 (Arawak)

Topic » Tribal Council #7 (Arawak)

2111 days 14 hours ago
ThePug
Come on in Arawak....

Behind each of you is a torch, go ahead and grab a torch, approach the flame and get fire. This is part of the ritual of Tribal Council because in this game fire represents your life. Once your fire is out, so are you, which will be the case for one of you tonight.
-----------

- Andrew: At the previous Yukpa tribe vote-off, we saw Joshua use a Hidden Immunity Idol, negating zero votes. With that being said, how's the talk been about idols from pre-swap Arawak?

- John: After six previous Tribal Councils taking place in the game before Tonight's swap, will dynamics be based on previous tribe lines? Or are things likely to be swapped up?

- Mud: Previously at the Double Tribal Council Individual Immunity Challenge, you were able to secure yourself safety with the necklace. Now being open to receive votes against you in the game, does it worry you - you could be picked off?

- Will: You were originally a Yukpa tribe member, now on the newly put together Arawak Tribe. If the vote was based on past tribal lines, you're outnumbered five to three, does that concern you?

- Kasey: Now that we've swapped, there's been a bit of a Norway Reunion on the Arawak Tribe. You and John being back on the same tribe, with him being one of your main ruling adversaries on your original season. Do you think that relationship will have an impact on this vote?

- Renny: Coming into the swap, things are all over the place with players that haven't interacted coming together - Where is your head at in all this?

- JP: Now that the initial theme of Rulers vs. Revolutionaries is over, not competing against each other on opposite tribes anymore. But, now the dynamics change, of being on the same tribe - Do you think castaways will be fitting into the same roles they once had?

- Stoner: In the challenge tonight you guys lost, in a pretty harsh defeat; being around fifty-sixty posts behind the new Yukpa Tribe. Do you think this tribe has a disadvantage challenge wise or was it a one time thing?

-----------
/// Votes are due by 8:00PM EST tomorrow. ///
/// If you do not vote on time you will receive a SELF-VOTE. ///
2111 days 14 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
- Kasey: Now that we've swapped, there's been a bit of a Norway Reunion on the Arawak Tribe. You and John being back on the same tribe, with him being one of your main ruling adversaries on your original season. Do you think that relationship will have an impact on this vote?

I don’t think there’s a limit of what impacts votes in Survivor. Anything and everything can impact a vote, however, I didn’t have much of a relationship with John in Norway. We didn’t merge until top 8, and we never worked together or had a rivalry. I had like one conversation with him in Norway, so... idk if it’ll have a positive, negative or no impact on this vote. I have no bad blood with him, but we’re not necessarily really an alliance either. I don’t think this Norway Reunion matters too much at all, personally.
2111 days 13 hours ago
TwentyOnePilots
- JP: Now that the initial theme of Rulers vs. Revolutionaries is over, not competing against each other on opposite tribes anymore. But, now the dynamics change, of being on the same tribe - Do you think castaways will be fitting into the same roles they once had?

Yeah we all had said that rulers will rule and revolutionaries will drool, but at the end of the day we're all our own characters and our games are more than a label from the past. Idk how the tribal dynamics have shifted.
2111 days 11 hours ago
mudndawilderness
- Mud: Previously at the Double Tribal Council Individual Immunity Challenge, you were able to secure yourself safety with the necklace. Now being open to receive votes against you in the game, does it worry you - you could be picked off?

Possibly people see me as a threat... I just need to hope I can keep myself safe without challenge wins!
2111 days 8 hours ago
DallasAndrew
Andrew: At the previous Yukpa tribe vote-off, we saw Joshua use a Hidden Immunity Idol, negating zero votes. With that being said, how's the talk been about idols from pre-swap Arawak?

There weren't too many discussions about idols, we had 2 easy votes with no worry about a possible idol play. Not necessarily that it wasn't found but let's be honest, nobody normally would have played it that early, I mean, with such majority votes, denying a vote would only keep you in the game one more day, you take the risk in the early stages of the game. As you said, one player already used an idol for nothing, which is for example a very good thing to us, knowing that no former Yukpa member has any in our tribe. But, from this moment the game is totally changed, the idols will come into discussions more and more, especially in the new Yukpa tribe, where are all the chances to be one and where the alliances might be all even.
2110 days 21 hours ago
Renny10
- Renny: Coming into the swap, things are all over the place with players that haven't interacted coming together - Where is your head at in all this?

been playing the safe card for a bit now.. its gotten me hear so why stop? lmao
2110 days 15 hours ago
ThePug
*returns with urn*
2110 days 15 hours ago
ThePug
If anyone has a Hidden Immunity Idol and would like to play it, now would be the time to do so.
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
2110 days 15 hours ago
ThePug
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
*no one stands*
2110 days 15 hours ago
ThePug
Alright, lets get to the votes.
2110 days 15 hours ago
ThePug
First vote...
*flips vote*
"Andrew"
Andrew.
2110 days 15 hours ago
ThePug
Second vote...
*flips vote*
"I vote will :("
Will.
2110 days 15 hours ago
ThePug
Third vote...
*flips vote*
"Vote : Will :/"
Will.
2110 days 15 hours ago
ThePug
Fourth vote...
*flips vote*
"Will Mega"
Will.
2110 days 15 hours ago
ThePug
That's three votes Will, one vote Andrew. Four votes left.
2110 days 15 hours ago
ThePug
Fifth vote...
*flips vote*
"MUD"
Mud.

open group

Survivor: Russia - The Siberian Coast

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!