Behind each of you is a torch, go ahead and grab a torch, approach the flame and get fire. This is part of the ritual of Tribal Council because in this game fire represents your life. Once your fire is out, so are you, which will be the case for one of you tonight.
- Chris: Originally you had two back-to-back Tribal Councils at the start of the game on the old Ombila tribe, but now have had the equal amount of vacation time. Currently, Pre-Swap Ombila holds majority on the tribe. Do you expect old tribal lines to come into play?
- JJ: Players could guess up to five times so far for either tribes Hidden Immunity Idol, and with the prior announcement that a possible idol was transferred from one tribe to another; how much will Hidden Immunity Idols come into this vote?
- Julian: Congratulations on winning Individual Immunity! With safety locked around your neck and a confirmed spot in the Final Ten, how does it feel to be guaranteed safety for a vote?
- JP: Now that the game has picked up the pace, from a NON-LIVE challenge to a Double Tribal Council; we are soon to be in the Final Ten. Are players now starting to look to the future at a possible merge scenario? And if so how will that affect tonight's vote?
- Zach: Coming into this Tribal Council is there a clear target on the chopping block or could potentially anyone be headed to get their torch snuffed?
- Jake: With not one, but two players going tonight. One from the Ombila tribe; and another on the current Eora how will this affect the game and the vote?
/// Votes are due by 7:00PM EST tomorrow. ///
/// If you do not vote on time you will receive a SELF-VOTE. ///
Tengaged.com is an online social site and it's not affiliated with Suzanne Collins, Scholastic, Lionsgate Entertainment, Endemol, Big Brother TV show or any other party related to the social games that can be found in this site. All icons, trademarks and logos are property of their respective owners.