This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #6 (Eora)

Topic » Tribal Council #6 (Eora)

2129 days 15 hours ago
ThePug
Come on in Eora....

Behind each of you is a torch, go ahead and grab a torch, approach the flame and get fire. This is part of the ritual of Tribal Council because in this game fire represents your life. Once your fire is out, so are you, which will be the case for one of you tonight.
-----------

- Chris: Originally you had two back-to-back Tribal Councils at the start of the game on the old Ombila tribe, but now have had the equal amount of vacation time. Currently, Pre-Swap Ombila holds majority on the tribe. Do you expect old tribal lines to come into play?

- JJ: Players could guess up to five times so far for either tribes Hidden Immunity Idol, and with the prior announcement that a possible idol was transferred from one tribe to another; how much will Hidden Immunity Idols come into this vote?

- Julian: Congratulations on winning Individual Immunity! With safety locked around your neck and a confirmed spot in the Final Ten, how does it feel to be guaranteed safety for a vote?

- JP: Now that the game has picked up the pace, from a NON-LIVE challenge to a Double Tribal Council; we are soon to be in the Final Ten. Are players now starting to look to the future at a possible merge scenario? And if so how will that affect tonight's vote?

- Zach: Coming into this Tribal Council is there a clear target on the chopping block or could potentially anyone be headed to get their torch snuffed?

- Jake: With not one, but two players going tonight. One from the Ombila tribe; and another on the current Eora how will this affect the game and the vote?

-----------
/// Votes are due by 7:00PM EST tomorrow. ///
/// If you do not vote on time you will receive a SELF-VOTE. ///
2128 days 22 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
Julian: Congratulations on winning Individual Immunity! With safety locked around your neck and a confirmed spot in the Final Ten, how does it feel to be guaranteed safety for a vote?

- It's pretty exciting honestly! Challenges aren't exactly my strong suit so I'll take what I can get, lol.
2128 days 17 hours ago
ThePug
*returns with urn*
2128 days 17 hours ago
ThePug
If anyone has a Hidden Immunity Idol and would like to play it, now would be the time to do so.
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
2128 days 17 hours ago
ThePug
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
*no one stands*
2128 days 17 hours ago
ThePug
Alright, lets get to the votes.
2128 days 17 hours ago
ThePug
First vote...
*flips vote*
"I vote for Jake"
Jake.
2128 days 17 hours ago
ThePug
Second vote...
*flips vote*
"Zach"
Zach.
2128 days 17 hours ago
ThePug
Third vote...
*flips vote*
"Zachary"
Zach.
2128 days 17 hours ago
ThePug
Fourth vote...
*flips vote*
"Jake"
Jake.
2128 days 17 hours ago
ThePug
That's two votes Zach, two votes Jake, two votes left....
2128 days 17 hours ago
ThePug
Fifth vote...
*flips vote*
"ZACHARY"
Zach.
2128 days 17 hours ago
ThePug
Three votes Zach, two votes Jake.

One vote left....
2128 days 17 hours ago
ThePug
Sixth vote...
*flips vote*
Sixth person voted off of Kolby's Survivor: Australia - The Great Barrier Reef is...
"ZACH xo"
Zach.

I need you to bring me your torch.
2128 days 17 hours ago
Rodrigues75
Bye Zach
2128 days 17 hours ago
ThePug
Zach, the tribe has spoken.

*snuffs torch*

The decision is final, it's time for you to go.

= Votes =
Zach: 4
Jake: 2

open group

Survivor: Russia - The Siberian Coast

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!