This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #5 (Australia)

Topic » Immunity Challenge #5..

2125 days 8 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Here but kinda
2125 days 8 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Good luck everyone
2125 days 8 hours ago
ThePug
= Eora =
- Julian
- Jake
- JP

= Ombila =
- Patrick
- Stoner
- Mud
2125 days 8 hours ago
tashi
check
2125 days 8 hours ago
ThePug
The Exile Voting time period is up, I've only gotten three votes from both tribes but we do have a majority consensus; the two headed to Exile Island are...
2125 days 8 hours ago
TwentyOnePilots
Stream pray for the wicked on Spotify
2125 days 8 hours ago
IRandomal123
WAITT
2125 days 8 hours ago
ThePug
With a majority of TWO Eora has voted to send Mud to Exile Island. Ombila, with another majority vote of two has decided to send JB to Exile Island. Which means, both Mud & JB do not need to compete in the upcoming Individual Immunity Challenge since they are safe from the vote! But, will be stranded on Exile Island.
2125 days 8 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
awesome
2125 days 8 hours ago
tashi
well dang
2125 days 8 hours ago
ThePug
= Eora =
- Julian
- Jake
- JP
- Chris

= Ombila =
- Patrick
- Stoner
- Tashi

Now I'll be posting the challenge shortly! If you don't announce that you're here before it's posted (~1 minute away.) you will be unable to compete.
2125 days 8 hours ago
tashi
okay
2125 days 8 hours ago
ThePug
=== One Remains ===
C'MON IN GUYS! Tonight we're switching things up... You'll be playing for INDIVIDUAL IMMUNITY.

Both tribes will be headed to Tribal Council - Where one member from each tribe will have Individual Immunity. First the Eora tribe will compete, then the Ombila tribe.

There are two steps to this challenge. The first stage I will list a category based on my previous survivor seasons I've hosted, which then you must search the people that qualify for that categories first blog to find my comment saying "Kolby's Survivor: Australia - The Great Barrier Reef | (tribe) Safety (number)" and link it here. Once you are the first one to correctly score you will move on to the next step, with two others from your tribe.

The three who have made it to the second stage will all be given a Jigsaw Puzzle, first to complete the puzzle and post a screenshot in this thread will iwn Individual Immunity for their tirbe!

Additionally, make sure to include the amount of time in your puzzle. Because the Individual Immunity winner with the quickest time will win their tribe an idol clue!

NOTE: Due to Ombila only having three possible members all of them will make it into the second stage of the "Puzzle" round.

Do we have any questions?
2125 days 8 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Alrighty I can’t play jigsaw. Gl tash and Patrick.
2125 days 8 hours ago
tashi
yayyy

open group

Survivor: Russia - The Siberian Coast

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!