This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #3 (Australia)

Topic » Immunity Challenge #3..

2132 days 22 hours ago
ThePug
THE FIRST TO SUBMIT ALL FIVE CORRECTLY UNSCRAMBLED WORDS IS.... Jake!

CONGRATULATIONS EORA YOU HAVE WON TRIBAL IMMUNITY!
*hands Tribal Immunity Statue to Jake*

Once again, Eora holds strong! Sending the potentially cursed Ombila tribe back to Tribal Council, where someone will become the third castaway voted off of Kolby's Survivor: Australia. How will the swap affect the game and the individuals in it?

Now, onto revealing the Exile Island votes...
2132 days 22 hours ago
NicoleF
oop i thought we were supposed to mail the answers
2132 days 22 hours ago
Patrick319
Ombila is Malolo
2132 days 22 hours ago
TwentyOnePilots
YES! Great job Jake!
2132 days 22 hours ago
Rodrigues75
YESSS!. Thanks JP and Chris!
2132 days 22 hours ago
IRandomal123
:)!
2132 days 22 hours ago
NicoleF
i mailed the exact same answers :x
2132 days 22 hours ago
tashi
Ugh :( it's okay guys we tried our best <3
2132 days 22 hours ago
ThePug
Three players from the Eora tribe submitted their vote, resulting in a 1-1-1 tie. We do not have a majority consensus so RANDOM.ORG will take over in it's place. The castaway headed to Exile Island is...
2132 days 22 hours ago
ThePug
RANDOM.ORG has chosen Eddie out of the three names, which means he will be able to skip Tribal Council and get a chance to find the Exile Idol; alone and stranded on the island.

Additionally, you were supposedly to mail me- Which Jake did before he posted in this thread!
2132 days 22 hours ago
ThePug
Regarding Hidden Immunity Idols, if you're on a new tribe that you've swapped onto you will have to start over with zero clues towards your new tribes idol location. Clues for the Eora tribe will be given out within ten minutes. Tribal Council for Ombila will be up within twenty.

Tomorrow we will have a NON-LIVE challenge going up after the votes!
2132 days 22 hours ago
Patrick319
of course we have no clues
2132 days 20 hours ago
Hey sorry guys that I wasn’t active!

I did mention that I was in New York for the next few days in my applications lol

open group

Survivor: Russia - The Siberian Coast

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!