This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #11 (Thailand)

Topic » Immunity Challenge #11..

2292 days 21 hours ago
ThePug
LIVE TOMORROW @8:00PM EST!
2292 days 21 hours ago
chillum
I'll be there if I'm still here
2292 days 21 hours ago
FireX
^^^^^^^^^^
2292 days 21 hours ago
ThePug
This upcoming Individual Immunity challenge will hopefully be the last Non-Finale challenge this season.

Since if we are able to find a time schedule that fits the Final 5, we'll do everything LIVE in one night all the way down to Final Tribal Council.
2292 days 21 hours ago
chillum
Tuesday night would be good for me because I've got family coming down for christmas only wendesday
2292 days ago
ThePug
Unfortunately tonight guys I'll be post-poning the challenge until tomorrow, two players have requested to do so and that's almost half the game now that we're down to the final 6 & it would fit my scheduling tonight better, since I have limited time tonight.

The challenge will be rescheduled for tomorrow @8:00PM EST! Since we're getting closer and closer to the end of the game and only at Day 14, I believe post-poning one day won't be a huge issue due to the circumstances.

With that, enjoy your night off! With the pace of this game you'll definitely be needing it.
2290 days 23 hours ago
ThePug
You may begin to check-in!
2290 days 23 hours ago
born2pizza
Hey
2290 days 23 hours ago
FireX
Sup
2290 days 23 hours ago
chillum
Here
2290 days 23 hours ago
ThePug
Anyone who check's in after the deadline will not be able to compete in the challenge tonight since that would give them an unfair advantage.

We'll close check-in in about 4-5 minutes.
2290 days 23 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
here
2290 days 23 hours ago
ThePug
= Hmong [4/6] =
- Ryan
- Brian
- Logan
- Dono
2290 days 23 hours ago
chillum
So this is last challenge before finale right?
2290 days 23 hours ago
richardcglover
Here
2290 days 23 hours ago
FireX
We vet to find out if its a F3 or F2 tonight right???

open group

Survivor: Russia - The Siberian Coast

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!