This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #10 (Thailand)

Topic » Immunity Challenge #10..

2320 days 17 hours ago
ThePug
LIVE TOMORROW @8:00PM EST!
(Endurance)
2319 days 17 hours ago
ThePug
You may begin checking in for tonight's challenge!
2319 days 17 hours ago
FireX
Here
2319 days 17 hours ago
DallasAndrew
Finally here! Here to win, of course :))
2319 days 17 hours ago
FireX
*hands back the immunity necklace*
2319 days 17 hours ago
chillum
Here
2319 days 17 hours ago
ThePug
= Hmong =
- Brian
- Andrew

Tonight's challenge will make you want to murder me... and your fellow castaways!
2319 days 17 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
Here
2319 days 17 hours ago
ThePug
= Hmong [4/7] =
- Brian
- Andrew
- Logan
- Dono
2319 days 17 hours ago
ThePug
Tonight's challenge will have stricter check-in rules, since I don't want anyone to pick-up the challenge and start it at any time.

We'll wait another ~3 minutes and then I will post the rules. Anyone who checks-in after we begin will not be allowed to participate.
2319 days 17 hours ago
FireX
Ok
2319 days 17 hours ago
FireX
My internet sucks
2319 days 17 hours ago
ThePug
=== Thunderdome ===
C'MON IN GUYS! Tonight's challenge will test how much you want immunity...

There is one clear objective towards winning this challenge. That's posting *claims immunity* five times in a row in seperate posts. The catch is, if anyone else interupts your *claims immunity* posts it will not count as a win. This challenge could go one for two minutes, to two hours or even further depending on how long your will is to win Individual Immunity.

Talking to your opponents and making any sort of deals or anything of the sort IS allowed and not against the rules, tricking your opponents into stopping is also perfectly fine. You only need to post five times in a row without being interupted. Asterisks aren't needed, but you must correctly spell *claims immunity*.

Does everyone understand?
2319 days 17 hours ago
FireX
Gl everyone
2319 days 17 hours ago
FireX
Nooooo
2319 days 17 hours ago
chillum
I hate challenges like this

open group

Survivor: Russia - The Siberian Coast

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!