This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #11 (Hmong)

Topic » Tribal Council #11 (Hmong)

2321 days 14 hours ago
ThePug
Come on in Hmong....

Behind each of you is a torch, go ahead and grab a torch, approach the flame and get fire. This is part of the ritual of Tribal Council because in this game fire represents your life. Once your fire is out, so are you, which will be the case for one of you tonight.
-----------

- Ryan: With one Hidden Immunity Idol already being played at a past Tribal Council, and a possibility for three more to be lurking, will tonight's vote take idols into affect?

- Chris: Coming into this Tribal Council do you think there is a clear target(s) on the line or could it be anyone?

- Brian: Congratulations on Individual Immunity! How does it feel to have your first solo immunity win of the season and know you are safe in the game?

- Logan: Now that we've made it down to the Final 8 castaways, do you expect players to begin switching up their gameplay, trying harder to get to the end or expand their "resume" in the end?

- Erik: After being voted most likely to be eliminated next you survived the previous Tribal Council! Although you received the second most highest votes with three. Do you believe more votes will be coming your way tonight?

- Richard:  With being down to only eight castaways have solid alliances finally formed or has the game been constantly shifting allegiances?

- Andrew: Now that we have three members of the jury, have players begin to switch up their gameplay to impress the jury this season?

- Dono: Being down to the top eight castaways there's a chance we could have another tie tonight. With this season being heavily filled with ties in the previous votes, do you think another could appear this Tribal Council?
-----------
/// Votes are due by 7:00PM EST tomorrow. ///
/// If you do not vote on time you will receive a SELF-VOTE. ///
2321 days 14 hours ago
born2pizza
- Ryan: With one Hidden Immunity Idol already being played at a past Tribal Council, and a possibility for three more to be lurking, will tonight's vote take idols into affect?

Oh snap, three? I didn't even know there was that many around.. but yeah it's definitely scary. You always gotta be careful if who you're voting for from here on out because you don't wanna vote for someone who plays their idol, that's for sure. I'm so scared.. now thank you very much, Kolby!
2321 days 14 hours ago
chillum
Logan: Now that we've made it down to the Final 8 castaways, do you expect players to begin switching up their gameplay, trying harder to get to the end or expand their "resume" in the end?

I don't think people will switch unless they think it's the best option for them. Last tribal Richard and andrew decided to switch  and it was a really stupid move. Everyone knows that erik ryan and dono most likely have a final 3 deal and they partially are letting them use them until the final 5 when they won't be any use
2321 days 1 hour ago
FireX
Brian: Congratulations on Individual Immunity! How does it feel to have your first solo immunity win of the season and know you are safe in the game?

Kolby i am gonna cut the BS. Its been over 13 hours and thats all people are giving me is a mouthful of BS. Ik for a fact i needed immunity and ik for a fact that unless i can start building more bonds with people i will be next to go as soon as i dont have this necklace. So to answer your question it feels fucking amazing to have immunity.
2321 days 1 hour ago
DallasAndrew
Andrew: Now that we have three members of the jury, have players begin to switch up their gameplay to impress the jury this season?

No. From what I've seen so far, every player is continuing exactly their own strategies that they've played until this moment. It doesn't mean they don't want to impress the jury, but there weren't too many changes in the gameplays. But we've seen Ikah's reaction, some jurors need to be impress, some need to not have their feelings hurt. It's not easy to get the jury on your side, you need to get a majority from a bunch of totally different people.
2320 days 20 hours ago
FireX
I have no idea who to vote
2320 days 16 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
- Dono: Being down to the top eight castaways there's a chance we could have another tie tonight. With this season being heavily filled with ties in the previous votes, do you think another could appear this Tribal Council?

It seems like the numbers aren't quite fitting tonight for a tie. It's not a 4-4 scenario I don't think. Well, to be honest I don't know. I have trust in the guys who I'm voting with, and I think we definitely have to vote out the right person tonight. I like our plan, we'll see how it goes :P
2320 days 16 hours ago
chillum
Good luck everyone it's been fun:(
2320 days 16 hours ago
ThePug
*returns with urn*
2320 days 16 hours ago
ThePug
If anyone has a Hidden Immunity Idol and would like to play it, now would be the time to do so.
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
*no one stands*
2320 days 16 hours ago
ThePug
Alright, lets get to the votes.
2320 days 16 hours ago
ThePug
First vote...
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
*flips vote*
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
Chris
2320 days 16 hours ago
ThePug
Second vote...
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
*flips vote*
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
Ryan
2320 days 16 hours ago
ThePug
Third vote...
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
*flips vote*
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
Erik

That's one vote Chris, one vote Ryan and one vote Erik.
2320 days 16 hours ago
ThePug
Fourth vote...
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
*flips vote*
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
Chris
2320 days 16 hours ago
FireX
????

open group

Survivor: Russia - The Siberian Coast

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!