This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #9 (Hmong)

Topic » Tribal Council #9 (Hmong)

2297 days 6 hours ago
ThePug
Come on in Hmong....

Behind each of you is a torch, go ahead and grab a torch, approach the flame and get fire. This is part of the ritual of Tribal Council because in this game fire represents your life. Once your fire is out, so are you, which will be the case for one of you tonight.
-----------

- Ryan: Coming into this Tribal Council, being the second Post-Merge vote, is there a clear majority and minority already formed with two sides?

- Quinn: Last vote a original member of the Lahu tribe was sent out the door, do you expect that to become a trend? Or do previous tribes mean nothing at this point in the game?

- Chris: No Hidden Immunity Idols have been played so far in the game. With the possibility of three, and now the merge idol being in play. Do you expect an idol could affect this vote tonight?

- Brian: With the jury officially starting with the previous vote, do you expect people to change up their game-play? Maybe starting to make larger moves to "impress" the jury?

- Logan: Last vote on Patrick's way out he claimed you weren't playing the best game or had awful jury management, what do you think caused him to say that? And do you believe there is any truth to that?

- Erik: You claimed last Tribal Council you were using a Hidden Immunity Idol publicly, when the time for the votes reading came an idol was not used. What was the cause of all that at the previous tribal?

- Richard: You came in second at the most recent Individual Immunity challenge, do you believe you needed it for your safety tonight and are you worried you came up short?

- Andrew: With this being the second Post-Merge vote of the season, have solid alliances formed, or would you say it's ever so shifting like voting blocs?

- Dono: Congratulations once again Dono! You've won two Individual Immunity Challenges in a row. Do you believe that could put a possible target on your back?

- Ikah: Last vote was completely spread out six to three to two, do you expect another vote spread out in a similar sense this Tribal Council?
-----------
/// Votes are due by 8:00PM EST tomorrow. ///
/// If you do not vote on time you will receive a SELF-VOTE. ///
2297 days 6 hours ago
chillum
Logan: Last vote on Patrick's way out he claimed you weren't playing the best game or had awful jury management, what do you think caused him to say that? And do you believe there is any truth to that?

He's just salty that I voted him out everyone except him seems to like me and I've made lots of friends he's just saying that because I got him voted out and he couldn't get me out
2297 days 5 hours ago
richardcglover
Richard: You came in second at the most recent Individual Immunity challenge, do you believe you needed it for your safety tonight and are you worried you came up short?

I’m super worried as always. Everyone needs immunity the problem is getting it honestly looking back I wish I had put 45 seconds because I had all those names in about 15 but there’s nothing I can do now besides continue to work and worry...
2297 days 5 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
- Dono: Congratulations once again Dono! You've won two Individual Immunity Challenges in a row. Do you believe that could put a possible target on your back?

Definitely. I swear though, both challenges have been luck. I stuck in the middle of the pack this whole challenge and didn't have to do much to win. Regardless, probably.
2296 days 22 hours ago
Pokepat
*sits down in his jury chair*
2296 days 20 hours ago
NeonGrape1
Quinn: Last vote a original member of the Lahu tribe was sent out the door, do you expect that to become a trend? Or do previous tribes mean nothing at this point in the game?

Last tribal was WEIRD, because of the whole Logan v. Patrick thing, but I think it’ll shift around from tribe to tribe and not stay on just one

Depends on the voters though
2296 days 18 hours ago
DallasAndrew
Andrew: With this being the second Post-Merge vote of the season, have solid alliances formed, or would you say it's ever so shifting like voting blocs?

Surprisingly, last tribal there was a vote exactly like between 3 different groups. It seems that 6 people voted together pretty nice, so it is very possible to have some alliances formed. If they are shifting or not... we can't tell after just one vote, personally I think that it is a big probability to have some alliances sorted.
2296 days 15 hours ago
ZforZombie
Ikah: Last vote was completely spread out six to three to two, do you expect another vote spread out in a similar sense this Tribal Council?

Yeah I think everyone is scattered and last vote showed it
2296 days 13 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
- Erik: You claimed last Tribal Council you were using a Hidden Immunity Idol publicly, when the time for the votes reading came an idol was not used. What was the cause of all that at the previous tribal?

I didnt want votes LOL what other reason would I have done so?
2296 days 12 hours ago
FireX
Brian: With the jury officially starting with the previous vote, do you expect people to change up their game-play? Maybe starting to make larger moves to "impress" the jury?

Yea i think there are gonna be some people who will try and kiss ass. I for 1 aint worried about trying to "impress" the jury. If they like me cool if not oh well i am sure i can live. As for people to change thier gameplay yea i do. In survivor you need to adapt and that means changing your game but i dont think anyones game is gonna be about impressing the jury
2296 days 8 hours ago
ThePug
~ Reading votes in about five minutes! Challenge will be posted shortly after vote reveal.
2296 days 8 hours ago
chillum
Ok good luck everyone
2296 days 8 hours ago
ThePug
*returns with urn*
2296 days 8 hours ago
ThePug
If anyone has a Hidden Immunity Idol and would like to play it, now would be the time to do so.
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
2296 days 8 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lwym4nLNdm1qawnju.gif

This Gif will only look cool if yall actually wrote my name down so yeah
2296 days 8 hours ago
ThePug
*Erik begins to stand*

"Playing this Idol for myself.....shocker!!"

This IS indeed a Hidden Immunity Idol. All votes cast for Erik will NOT count against him.

With that, lets get to the votes...

open group

Survivor: Russia - The Siberian Coast

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!