This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council | Norway [S11]

Topic » Final Tribal Council | Norway..

2262 days 8 hours ago
ThePug
The three finalists are...

- Purp (purplebb4)
- Alexander (Path)
- John (Jxhn)

Finalists, you may begin to plead your case! In 15 minutes I will allow the jury to begin to question the finalists. After that the jury may ask as many questions as they would like.

You have until 9:00PM EST Tomorrow (Wednesday) night to question the two finalists and submit your vote for a winner. The Reunion will be tomorrow night @9:30PM EST.

Jurors:
- Zach (jayhawk123)
- Tyler (Vanhow10)
- Noah (Noah_Kondon)
- Zach (ziggyzaggy16)
- Cole (Coyle14)
- Kasey (Kaseyhope101)
- Silver (Silver09)
- Nick (BluJay112)

Thanks everyone for playing! Goodluck to all three finalists.
2262 days 7 hours ago
Silver09
15 minutes are up bitches
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/CommonMadeupAurochs-size_restricted.gif
2262 days 7 hours ago
purplebb4
I started this game with one strategy.To be a sheep.Not a sheep who follows blindly and without a word but one who stands with people and follows but influences them and has free will and free choices.I sticked with my allies this entire game and I started with a severe disadvantage due to my lack of Skype.But I played this game.I made moves and I lied and I cheated and I did a lot of other things.In my pursuit for a place here I probably hurt people and I'll take my dues for that.Im probably the person least likely to win this in the end but I believe that I have a fair shot.I survived a tie,I made the right friends,and I followed my strategy.I know my speech is probably littered with cliches.In the end I want to be judged by you,the jury not by my strength or power but by how I went through this game,and what I did to get here,and by how I got here.
Good Luck to my fellow finalists Alex and John by the way :))
P.S:Send in your questions,I can't answer them right now but tomorrow I would have answered them all.
2262 days 7 hours ago
Pokepat
15 days 4 hours agoDelete ReplyPokepat
Jxhn
Working until 9 so it’s a hard “maybe” but probably not

WHAT AN ICON

once an icon, always an icon
2262 days 7 hours ago
Path
I'm gonna keep this short, Coming into this game, I did not expect to make it this far, Because I was pretty familiar, with most of the people in the game, But not all of them, I've seen them around in group games etc. Their was a lot of things i wanted to achieve this game, Which was get my targets out. and make it to this point of the game which is FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL.

Pre merge, I didn't need to worry about much, Because my tribe was so dominant! But i did know the dynamics, I knew Cole and John knew one another, and Silver was good with them as well. Andrew had ties with Kasey on the other tribe. Which i was afraid of. I had speculations of John having the merger idol. But our tribe didn't go to tribal once Andrew left.

Merge HITS

I decided to make a CHAT Ulver tribe, - Zach, Because He was the one that'd flip towards Nick and Kasey given the opportunity, Once Kasey won immunity everyone in Ulver was worried so i told Cole since i felt like he had some sort of connection and figured he'd talk with kasey and nick. I told him to make them feel worried and tell them our tribe is voting for Nick, So that we can Burn an idol.  Cole did not to that, Instead he told Nick about the voting, Mind u i already felt weary about Cole because he lied to me about him and john not knowing one another. While John told me the honest truth.

Zach went on a 6-2 voting. Cole wanted to flip on me, I think this is what set the tone for the rest of the season, The vote off of Cole.

Cole came to tell me Silver is throwing my name around and that he wants to blindside me? Silver gave me the screenshots, So the information Cole gave me WAS dead, My initial target was Nick, But once i heard Cole wants to get me out, I took him out. Silver/Bekir/John fooled Kasey/Nick and blindsided them. I think at that MOMENT, my social game spoke for itself.

After two tribals I was in the chopping block, Kasey lost immunity, And i decided to set my sights on her and get rid of her, Which i did.

Final 5, I told John to use an idol on me, Which he did, due to my social game, He could've easily given it to purple or silver and keep me high and dry,. But i guess i had a better relationship with John. more than Silver i guess.

And Nick was gone at Final 4, Because it's only fitting having 3 Ulver members in finals.

I feel like i made final 3, With having a huge target on my back coming into the game. But i played my heart OUT. This game and i hope you guys can REWARD ME and MY GAMEPLAY. I played a GREAT SOCIAL GAME AND A STRATEGIC GAME! PLEASE VOTE FOR ME!!!
2262 days 7 hours ago
Silver09
Path: Im thinking of a number between 0 to 1 million if you pick the number im thinking of I will consider voting for you.

Purp: Rank all the jury members from best to worst.

John: What was your biggest move in the game, and why should I vote for you over Purp?
2262 days 7 hours ago
Hufus
^ king ^
2262 days 7 hours ago
jayhawk123
I never talked to any of the 3 of you. So, what was your biggest moves?
2262 days 7 hours ago
noah_kondon
Alright, I tried to get some info on the going ons of the game from you guys, thank you for giving it to me, i'm probbly going to ask multiple questions tonight as I have no idea who tov toe for.
2262 days 7 hours ago
Jxhn
Hi jury, finalists, Kolby, Sam, and CoachWade:

I would like to say thank you all for a fun season - while we the Final 3 didn't directly play with like half of you, I'd like to think a late-ass merge was hilarious so anyway here it goes.

Coming into this season on Ulver, it was great to see some familiar faces in Cole & Alexander and form a very early alliance with Silver & Purp. Cole was eventually included in that early alliance making 4; I knew my alliance with Alexander put me in what I'd like to think was a great position on Ulver. At the dissolve, getting to know and work with Zach , I not only advanced that position but gained potential leverage if Tyler also made the merge. At our only pre-merge tribal council, that was truly solidified when my only other tribemate (Andrew) was voted out.

I found the merger idol before the first dissolve. With that twist being in place it was even more essential that I controlled it. I knew Ulver was a strong tribe and that we were doing well so once it was mine, I wasn't using it. period. I knew that kept me safe with tribal immunity and in the numbers. While it made the other tribes' position really shitty, I was able to be guaranteed a late-game hidden immunity idol. Yeah it was really sad to see 2 tribes get Ulonged, but like I figured one of y'all had to have found it - boy was I wrong.

Merge time! Idol in pocket, 8 people, Loads of friends so we're rolling. The first couple of votes were all about removing "question marks". Zach & Cole were strong allies but ones that I ultimately voted out because they were the most likely to flip. In Zach's vote while I was completely aware that Alexander was the vote because I was the one who said it. I knew Alexander 100% wouldn't have flipped however so I went with what was best for my original alliance.

Cole's was more tricky because going into that my name was circulating a lot. However, I was the swing on that one between the two sides. Cole's willingness to flip and vote with Nick & Kasey showed me that I might've been flipped on later so I had to strike first. While I don't know what Cole's true intentions were, I had to make a hard call.

Next I knew that I had to split up Kasey and Nick because of their likelihood to have an idol *foreshadowing the F5 tribal clusterfuck*. Kasey's 2 wins plus Nick's win thereafter - yeah I didn't like those odds. Timing of this vote and the 2 previous proved to be essential especially since I was one of the stronger people in challenges and people knew about my idol. It left other targets and I was able to be propelled forward by strong relationships, not always having to rely on immunity.

Final 5 tribal - feeling GREAT with immunity and an idol. I knew based off of the clues that I'd seen (1 earned, 1 given to me by silver) that Nick had to have had a pretty narrow list of guesses. He did inevitably confirm his idol to me allowing me to plan who had to go. I established trust with Nick by offering to use my idol on him, and put the plan in motion for Silver to go. Of the people left, I knew he had strong alliances because he had 2 Idol clues - couldn't risk that in the endgame.

Final 4, Nick was an obvious underdog who put up a lot of fight. While not as exciting as the previous tribal (no offense Nick, you're pretty exciting; the vote wasn't), it was an essential last step to getting to the Final 3 voteless, a force in challenges, having impacted and voted in the majority at each tribal I participated in. I think I arguably influenced a lot of this game from start to finish. Again I've enjoyed playing with all of you and hope I earn your vote to win tonight!
2262 days 7 hours ago
Jxhn
John: What was your biggest move in the game, and why should I vote for you over Purp?

Voting out Cole over Alexander. Alexander came straight to me every time someone was thinking about voting for me so I knew he was an informant in my pocket. That plus Cole telling people about my idol and wanting to vote away from the original alliance - I think that was the vote that really made the endgame just fall into place.

You should vote for me over Purp because you knew I had an idol and still didn't vote me out. The tribe literally begged me to do a hero duel because they thought I was the strongest person and still didn't vote me out. I had alliances with every person and still didn't get voted out. I think that in terms of social, strategic, and strength I hit a trifecta on this one.
2262 days 7 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
I really don’t think I’ve said more than 2 sentences to any of you (not that I tried @ Alex or Purple, but yeah John you have the advantage in that aspect)

But let’s see what I can do.

Path : if you say literally one sentence without typing a random word in caps, I’ll consider unblocking you on Skype, not that it matters but it’s a start!

I actually don’t have anything against you this time around, because I actually think I didn’t have you blocked on skype, I never actually checked. And that means you just never talked to me! Which means you didn’t even bother being fake with me! I respect that. But judging by your gif choices and what I’ve heard other people say to me about you - you haven’t changed TOO much. How do you think you’ve grown since your last experience with me? Why should I ponder voting you?  (I probably am not voting for you - my argument is that you never spoke to me - that speaks volumes on my standards rn)

Purple : Your speech was embarrassing to even read. If you had ever said said one sentence to me this entire game - what would it be? Like what would your message to me be?

John : Who were you most afraid of in this game? Anyone? Not much to say about you - all I know is you like getting high. So like I’m still probably voting for you, but like give your thoughts on the jury. Who was the biggest threat to your game? Silver? That’s my guess at least
2262 days 7 hours ago
Silver09
John: You didn't come up with the voting Cole off plan I did, and the first time i brought it up to you, you didnt think it was a good idea you still wanted to vote off Nick.
2262 days 7 hours ago
Jxhn
I never talked to any of the 3 of you. So, what was your biggest moves?
Hi Zach,
1. Breaking Kolby/Bennett's twist by hoarding the one idol that got the most clues.
2. Having a strong social game that allowed me to know to never have to play that idol when it became the only idol at F8.
3. I was the final word on Cole & Silver which put me in the strongest position for my advancement at each of those times in the game.
2262 days 7 hours ago
Coyle14
Congratulations to the Final 3. Obviously no hard feelings because this is a game *looks at Zach*. You three managed to outwit outplay and outlast the rest of us, but which of you deserve the title of Sole Survivor.

Purp, you absolutely did nothing in the game. I tried on many occasions to talk to you and play with you, but you said you were "busy". That was a clear sign that you had no intention of working with me and thus, will not be getting my vote. However, my question to you is between John and Alex, who would you vote for and why?

John, great game. We worked together up until my vote off and it was a lot of fun. I knew that you were a strong ally, which is why I knew at some point I needed to cut you out. I ORIGINALLY planned to vote for you instead of Alex, but then you said that my name was going around, so I switched to Alex last minute because I knew I trusted you more. However, I really don't know what moves you made in this game. Its clear that you have the physical game down, but i don't see any stand out moments from you. My question to you is what was the ONE MOVE you believed was solely yours and no one elses?

Alex, I knew that you would get here because I have seen you play these games countless times. You are great at these games, which is why I wanted you gone. I tried my hardest to get you out but everyone was blinded by you for some reason. If Silver had believed me and voted for you, then he might of made it to the end instead of you. Out of the three, you played the best Strategic game and there is no doubt about it. However, you have to admit your social game was not the best. I 100% believe that the social aspect of the game is why you win this and I want you to tell me what your biggest SOCIAL move was in this game?

Goodluck to John, Alex, and Purp. Cole the flip FLOP is out and much love to Kasey and Nick <3
2262 days 7 hours ago
BluJay112
Purple : I have so many questions, and it's not even about having sheeping as a strategy; I'm fine with that i think there's a line between sheeping strategically and mindlessly. My first question is did you literally just admit to cheating...? Can you explain how you cheated and why'd you even admit that?

Second of all, you said you made moves. I don't see a single move you made that is worth admiring. Your biggest move would have been tying the vote for me, and you didn't. In fact, you blatantly lied to me before and after the final immunity that you'd keep me. No hard feelings, but man, from a jury perspective you literally screwed over my potential vote for you. Also, why did you choose John and Alex who wanted your CLOSEST ally Silver out over me who tried numerous times to protect him.

Purple I think you're a great guy, nothing bad personally about you, but I just cannot see any reason to vote you.

Alex: my first question is simply how much of your jury speech did you just glorify, because honestly, as someone in the game who spoke to other players, I didn't see any of this revolving around you. The only vote I genuinely feel that stemmed from you was Kasey's, and that's because of your past relationships.

Second of all, while I didn't think you had a bad social game by any means like some people, i don't see how yours was superior to at least John's. Whenever you were referenced it was never truly in a positive light. Most found you overdramatic, petty, and someone even said "creepy", and though I think you don't deserve that, it speaks volumes about your social game. When someone curses you out as they leave that's never a good sign.

Finally, this refers to you and I. I don't think either of us had a purely civil conversations without the slightest accusation and argument, which has partial blame to me as well. I just will go with the good in my heart and say we weren't clicking because of misunderstandings. But anyways, were your temper tantrums purely strategic in hopes that I would fuck up or did you just straight up have the worst and most sensitive temper out of this cast? No hard feelings either, seriously.

John: Whether this is good or bad, I don't have many questions for you (I'd like to lean towards good). One question I have that leans towards the personal spectrum is when you said you were going to give me the idol, were you? I promise I will not respond badly to either option, i just am curious how genuine you were at that point.

Secondly, and I apologize that this may expose your colors— did you bring Alex and Purple to the end over Kasey, Silver, Me, et cetera because they were the biggest goats in a sense, one having quite negative relationships with the jury and the other making nearly zero moves? If not, was it because you actually trusted them more? I personally believe the former because I promised endless loyalty and would have never written your name down, but prove me wrong if that is the case.

open group

Survivor: Russia - The Siberian Coast

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!