This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Alexander | Final Individual Immunity

Topic » Alexander | Final Individual..

2235 days 3 hours ago
ThePug
=== Norway - Final Immunity Challenge ===
C'MON IN GUYS! The Final Individual Immunity Challenge awaits you.

This challenge is a basic race combining many different challenge aspects, you will have to overcome the obstacles and puzzles along the way - To make it through the icy wilderness and rigid mountains to find the Individual Immunity you seek.

- STEPS -
1. Each castaway will have an individual thread, on my go you will post *runs through forest 1* all the way up to *runs through forest 25* in separate posts.

2. Once you have completed step one, you will come back to this thread & post *through the forest*. When that post hits exactly one minute you will be mailed step number three.

3. After your step two post is posted for one minute you will be mailed three scrambled up words related to Norway, it could be a national flora and fauna or anything directly related. Once complete you will mail me the three answers back and I will notify you that the step has been completed.

4. You will then proceed to post *runs up mountain 1* to *runs up mountain 25* in seperate posts in your personal thread.

5. Once complete you will post *at the top of the mountain* in the main thread. After one minute you will be mailed a 5x5 Sliding Puzzle. When it is complete you will MAIL me directly with a screenshot of the puzzle completed to win FINAL INDIVIDUAL IMMUNITY!
2235 days 3 hours ago
Path
*runs through forest 1
2235 days 3 hours ago
Path
*runs through forest 2
2235 days 3 hours ago
Path
*runs through forest 3
2235 days 3 hours ago
Path
*runs through forest 4
2235 days 3 hours ago
Path
*runs through forest 5
2235 days 3 hours ago
Path
*runs through forest 6
2235 days 3 hours ago
Path
*runs through forest 7
2235 days 3 hours ago
Path
*runs through forest 8
2235 days 3 hours ago
Path
*runs through forest 9
2235 days 3 hours ago
Path
*runs through forest 10
2235 days 3 hours ago
Path
*runs through forest 11
2235 days 3 hours ago
Path
*runs through forest 12
2235 days 3 hours ago
Path
*runs through forest 13
2235 days 3 hours ago
Path
*runs through forest 14
2235 days 3 hours ago
Path
*runs through forest 15

open group

Survivor: Russia - The Siberian Coast

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!