This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #1 (Tolong)

Topic » Tribal Council #1 (Tolong)

2201 days 22 hours ago
ThePug
Come on in Tolong....

Behind each of you is a torch, go ahead and grab a torch, approach the flame and get fire. This is part of the ritual of Tribal Council because in this game fire represents your life. Once your fire is out, so are you, which will be the case for one of you tonight.
-----------

- Clair: You're one of three returning players in the game (Erik, Dana, and yourself.) with that initial title put on your back and your tribe headed to the first Tribal Council of the season to vote off a tribe-mate do you believe you have a larger target on your back than the other players on the tribe? Or do you feel that's not the case at all?

- Gavin: With your tribe losing the first Immunity Challenge is that going to set a darker atmosphere for your tribe, or do you believe this was a one time thing and you and your tribe-mates can easily come back from?

- Jacob: This season features the return of the "Questionable Leadership" twist from the second ever season of the series - With how much power one player can hold shifting players at will, do you expect playstyles to change from castaways usual nature? How do you expect players to adapt to the twist?

- Josh: A case could be made that your current Tolong tribe is weaker, losing by a four to four to two challenge score. With that being said, do you believe that to be the case? And if so, do you expect tribes to stay as is, or could that potentially spark someone to attempt to duel?

- Kyle: Most tribes in the series are either decided by randomization, or hand-picked to be balanced by production. In this case, the newbies voted on a leader and they then chose the tribe divisions. How does this change the overall aura of the game?

- Sandrine: Tonight five out of six members of your tribe appeared at the challenge; You were the only one to not make it. Do you believe having a full team of six could've been the turning point to win? And, since you didn't show are you afraid you have a potential target?

-----------
/// Votes are due by 7:00PM EST tomorrow. ///
/// If you do not vote on time you will receive a SELF-VOTE. ///
2201 days 22 hours ago
RedsKanto
- Kyle: Most tribes in the series are either decided by randomization, or hand-picked to be balanced by production. In this case, the newbies voted on a leader and they then chose the tribe divisions. How does this change the overall aura of the game?

I think the aura has changed drastically, not because someone chose the tribes, but because someone can get the opportunity to change things up.
2201 days 22 hours ago
greyconverse
- Gavin: With your tribe losing the first Immunity Challenge is that going to set a darker atmosphere for your tribe, or do you believe this was a one time thing and you and your tribe-mates can easily come back from?

I think the opposite of it setting a dark cloud! I believe this gives us a great opportunity to unite as a tribe and find our strengths and weaknesses. It is only Day 3, the game is only getting started. Oh, and everybody loves to root an underdog *winks*
2201 days 21 hours ago
sergeant
- Josh: A case could be made that your current Tolong tribe is weaker, losing by a four to four to two challenge score. With that being said, do you believe that to be the case? And if so, do you expect tribes to stay as is, or could that potentially spark someone to attempt to duel?

No, I don't think we are a weaker tribe. We got beat, but we can bounce back. I would personally like to see it stay the same but I wouldn't blame anyone for dueling.
2201 days 13 hours ago
Plai
- Sandrine: Tonight five out of six members of your tribe appeared at the challenge; You were the only one to not make it. Do you believe having a full team of six could've been the turning point to win? And, since you didn't show are you afraid you have a potential target?

Well all I shall say is no! If they get rid of me, how will that help them at all? They’ve already failed a challenge without me, and if they vote me out it seems to me they’ll fail another, and another, and other until they’re all gone. I apologise for not being there and will be there if you keep me in. Yes I’m a target from weaker players who need a scapegoat quite obviously. They all know I’m the best.
2201 days 5 hours ago
RedsKanto
Do we have to vote since plai left the group?
2201 days ago
ThePug
@Kyle
-
I tried reaching out to her but she hasn't officially stated she's quit anywhere. I just need confirmation it wasn't an accident she left the group.
2201 days ago
greyconverse
Yea I am a little confused. Is she still in our tribe?
2201 days ago
RedsKanto
Well i vote out Sandrine
2201 days ago
greyconverse
I second that..
2201 days ago
RedsKanto
I third that
2201 days ago
ThePug
*returns with urn*
2201 days ago
ThePug
If anyone has a Hidden Immunity Idol and would like to play it, now would be the time to do so.
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
*no one stands*
2201 days ago
ThePug
Alright, lets get to the votes.
2201 days ago
ThePug
First vote...
*flips vote*
"Plai"
Sandrine.
2201 days ago
ThePug
Second vote...
*flips vote*
"(Kyle)"
Kyle.

open group

Survivor: Russia - The Siberian Coast

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!