This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #14 | Tenggol

Topic » Tribal Council #14 | Tenggol

2186 days 10 hours ago
ThePug
Come on in Tenggol....

Behind each of you is a torch, go ahead and grab a torch, approach the flame and get fire. This is part of the ritual of Tribal Council because in this game fire represents your life. Once your fire is out, so are you, which will be the case for one of you tonight.
-----------

- Newz: As most of you know, this is the Final Five; The last time Hidden Immunity Idols can be played in the game. With up to two still out there and in play, have there been talks about one or two potentially being used this vote?

- Jacob: With the announcement of the next challenge being Final Individual Immunity and it being a Final Three this season, will players now switch into the game mindset of who they can beat in challenges, or against at Final Tribal Council since we're inches away from the end?

- Cai: Now that we're down to the top five players, shortly down to four. How has the season been looking back and how have relationships and trust been changed and evolved from the early stages of the game?

- Garrett: Three! Three in a row! Once again, congratulations on winning Individual Immunity. You're one win away from tying the most wins in a season record, up there with the winner of Thailand: Dono & the villain in Estonia, Zac. Does that give you just a bit more incentive and push to try your hardest at the challenge?

- Yandere: This was said to be your first Survivor Group Game, you've made it to the Final Five, even with being harassed by the so called cameramen. What're your thoughts on making it this far?

-----------
/// Votes are due by 6:00PM EST tomorrow. ///
/// If you do not vote on time you will receive a SELF-VOTE. ///
2186 days 10 hours ago
OldNewz
- Newz: As most of you know, this is the Final Five; The last time Hidden Immunity Idols can be played in the game. With up to two still out there and in play, have there been talks about one or two potentially being used this vote?

I mean sure but I think with how hard it was to correctly guess idols this season, I can't imagine to many were found. Who knows though, I could just be very wrong lol
2186 days 9 hours ago
abeledaa
- Cai: Now that we're down to the top five players, shortly down to four. How has the season been looking back and how have relationships and trust been changed and evolved from the early stages of the game?

Its been a crazy season, I feel like in this game relationships have more so devolved from the early stages of the game in my opinion.  The strongest ones have been the ones that emerged during the merge where new groups of people game together to make moves.
2186 days 9 hours ago
Yandereboy12
ITS SO AWESOMEEE cause i thought on my orignial pakor tribe when britney quit i be out next but we prevailed cause thanks to erik who switched me to tolung  and im just glad im here and not pre jury AND U NEED NEW CAMERAMAN WHY NOT CAMERAWOMEN
2186 days 4 hours ago
Garrett5
- Garrett: Three! Three in a row! Once again, congratulations on winning Individual Immunity. You're one win away from tying the most wins in a season record, up there with the winner of Thailand: Dono & the villain in Estonia, Zac. Does that give you just a bit more incentive and push to try your hardest at the challenge?

It would be awesome to be a part of history in your series. We're down to the final stages of the game so, either way, I'm going to give every ounce of effort I can.
2185 days 12 hours ago
ThePug
*returns with urn*
2185 days 12 hours ago
ThePug
If anyone has a Hidden Immunity Idol and would like to play it, now would be the time to do so.
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
2185 days 12 hours ago
ThePug
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
*no one stands*
2185 days 12 hours ago
ThePug
Alright, lets get to the votes.
2185 days 12 hours ago
OldNewz
Best of luck everyone
2185 days 12 hours ago
ThePug
First vote...
*flips vote*
"Jacob"
Jacob.
2185 days 12 hours ago
ThePug
Second vote...
*flips vote*
"Cai"
Cai.
2185 days 12 hours ago
ThePug
Third vote...
*flips vote*
"Jacob"
Jacob.
2185 days 12 hours ago
ThePug
That's two votes Jacob, one vote Cai. Two votes left...
2185 days 12 hours ago
ThePug
Fourth vote...
*flips vote*
Fourteenth person eliminated from Kolby's Survivor: Malaysia and the seventh member of our jury is...
"boosum eater jakey jacob"
Jacob.

I need you to bring me your torch.
2185 days 12 hours ago
Burgerman2929292
Hi y鈥檃ll. The burger is back 馃崝

open group

Survivor: Russia - The Siberian Coast

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!