This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #13 (Tenggol)

Topic » Tribal Council #13 (Tenggol)

2191 days 5 hours ago
ThePug
Come on in Tenggol....

Behind each of you is a torch, go ahead and grab a torch, approach the flame and get fire. This is part of the ritual of Tribal Council because in this game fire represents your life. Once your fire is out, so are you, which will be the case for one of you tonight.
-----------

- Newz: Tonight is Day Sixteen, with all the castaways still hear enduring that many days of survival, and up to twelve previous Tribal Council's in the game. We're down to the numbers the original three tribes started with, how will strategy revert with this little amount?

- Jacob: You were the first player eliminated in the dubbed "Cutting Ties" challenge tonight; Additionally receiving two votes against you at the previous Tribal Council. Does that potentially worry you about your placement in the game and the dynamics of the tribe?

- Cai: This season we've had two Hidden Immunity Idols played at a prior Tribal Council. We're down to the Final Six, which means this and the upcoming vote are the last two times to use idols. With up to two still out there, what are the chances a Hidden Immunity Idol is played tonight?

- Garrett: Congratulations! Once again you've won Individual Immunity, the first consecutive wins of the season. How does it feel to be automatically safe this Tribal Council, with no chance of receiving votes and a confirmed spot in the Final Five castaways?

- Yandere: We're at the Final Six - With it getting down to the endgame, inching closer and closer to Final Tribal Council how is this affecting your overall game? Will you and other players try to switch things up in the end to possibly gain over jury favor or will there be no significant changes from your perspective?

- Clair: You've managed to outlast your other two counterparts in returning players: Erik & Dana. The former placing sixteenth in the Pre-Merge portion of the game and the latter just receiving seventh last vote. How's it feel to be the final returning player standing?

-----------
/// Votes are due by 7:00PM EST tomorrow. ///
/// If you do not vote on time you will receive a SELF-VOTE. ///
2191 days 5 hours ago
haycsclair
Clair: You've managed to outlast your other two counterparts in returning players: Erik & Dana. The former placing sixteenth in the Pre-Merge portion of the game and the latter just receiving seventh last vote. How's it feel to be the final returning player standing?

Well I'm happy that I was able to surpass my placement in my original season. But I should not feel complacent right now, especially after what happened in the last vote. I stuck with my word and everyone else lied to me.
2191 days 4 hours ago
OldNewz
- Newz: Tonight is Day Sixteen, with all the castaways still hear enduring that many days of survival, and up to twelve previous Tribal Council's in the game. We're down to the numbers the original three tribes started with, how will strategy revert with this little amount?

Tbh I didn't even notice that the three tribes started with or w/e you're going on about haha
2190 days 21 hours ago
abeledaa
- Cai: This season we've had two Hidden Immunity Idols played at a prior Tribal Council. We're down to the Final Six, which means this and the upcoming vote are the last two times to use idols. With up to two still out there, what are the chances a Hidden Immunity Idol is played tonight?

There is definitely a chance.  If you have the idol obviously you are going to use it but the question is whether  that time is now or the next vote.  Regardless of these thoughts you can have concerning the idol, you need to think about what is best for yourself now and in the future.
2190 days 9 hours ago
Yandereboy12
im gonna say jeff this is the night were things really matter -slaps hufus- BOOSUM LOOKER ABUSER
2190 days 7 hours ago
ThePug
*returns with urn*
2190 days 7 hours ago
ThePug
If anyone has a Hidden Immunity Idol and would like to play it, now would be the time to do so.
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
2190 days 7 hours ago
ThePug
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
*no one stands*
2190 days 7 hours ago
Pokepat
*stands*
2190 days 7 hours ago
ThePug
Alright, lets get to the votes.
2190 days 7 hours ago
Pokepat
uhm KOLBY I will NOT be ignored
2190 days 7 hours ago
ThePug
First vote...
*flips vote*
"Clair"
Clair.
2190 days 7 hours ago
ThePug
Second vote...
*flips vote*
"JACOB"
Jacob.
2190 days 7 hours ago
ThePug
Third vote...
*flips vote*
"Clair"
Clair.
2190 days 7 hours ago
ThePug
Fourth vote...
*flips vote*
"Jacob"
Jacob.
2190 days 7 hours ago
ThePug
That's two votes Clair, two votes Jacob. Two votes left...

open group

Survivor: Russia - The Siberian Coast

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!