This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council | Haiti [S7]

Topic » Final Tribal Council | Haiti..

2351 days 7 hours ago
ThePug
The two finalists are...

- Fred (ferdinandz)
&
- Akshay (galore)

Finalists, you may begin to plead your case! In 15 minutes I will allow the jury to begin to question the finalists. After that the jury may ask as many questions as they would like.

You have until 8:45PM EST Tomorrow (Saturday) night to question the two finalists and submit your vote for a winner. The Reunion will be tomorrow night @9:00PM EST.

Jurors:
- Tico (ticofernandez)
- Ny (NoBow)
- Nisim (NisimHD)
- Max (Novamax243)
- Chandler (Chandlerp1996)
- Logan (lhooper902976)
- Dan (dwipeouts)
* Due to Scott being medically-evacuated and not being a jury member we're cutting it to only a jury of seven this season.

Thanks everyone for playing! Goodluck to both the finalists.
2351 days 7 hours ago
lhooper902976
All right you 2, personally, I didn't want you 2 to be the finalists. Fred, what was your own big move of the game? Ashkay, Was our alliance even real or were you just playing me? To both of you, if neither of you were the Final 2, who would be sitting where you are now and why?
2351 days 7 hours ago
lhooper902976
Since you both are obvious liars tell the truth. I want some honesty.
2351 days 7 hours ago
galore
Hello Jury. Thank You for the wonderful opportunity to let me play this game with you. Kolby you did a great job.Honestly this season was tough because everyone was here to play.

My strategy in this game was to be a social player like Kim/Cirie who everyone comes and approaches. And I did that. I had strong ties with Fred, Dan, Chandler and Logan.

Pre-merge I played an UTR game because this game pretty much had big players who were ready to make moves. I was lucky enough to go on an Tribal Immunity Run.

I was scared to death of the Cibao members because Max and Tico were social and physical threats and NoBow had  good social game. Max and Tico almost had Chandler and Dan flip to their side to vote each other out. That would have costed me my game.

Max, Tico and Ny : I was honest with you guys. I told you from the start that I wont be able to work with you because anyone of you sitting here would have swayed this jury. You guys were the underdogs this season. If this would have been real survivor, one of you would have got fan favourite.

My biggest move in this game was to convince Dan and Chandler to not flip on each other. In the Tribal Council where Tico went home, I made every effort possible to make sure that no one flips and saved Dan (He was loyal to me, so saving him was necessary)

In the Tribal Council where Nisim went home, the original plan being hatched was to blindside Chandler. And i knew that it was a bad idea because Chandler was loyal plus he was the only one who could beat Max in challenges. Hence I flipped the vote by convincing Fred and Dan to vote Nisim because Nisim told me he is not playing this game as he is busy.

In the Tribal Council where Ny went home, Chandler, I and Dan planned to make sure Max thinks its her to flush her idol. It was a team move.

When we were down to Final 5. I was getting all the information because everyone trusted me. Chandler told me he wants Dan out. Dan told me he wants Chandler out. Plus I had screenshots coming everyway from all the players except Logan. I was guaranteed Final 3.

I just had to make sure who I wanted to bring in F3 with me. Fred and I had strongest ties. We used to discuss everything and hence had each others back. Hence when Dan won the F4 challenge, I told Dan that I will be making it a tie. Because I was paranoid that anyone would take Logan to F3.

Chandler : I had to get rid of you because you know you would have beaten me in the finals. Cibao even told us that they will vote for you to win. Plus Dan told me that you were telling him it will be difficult to beat me in the finals. So i had to make the move before you did. I was sure that it was impossible for me to beat you in the challenges. You and Dan were like the Joe of this season.
I respect you. We had conversations outside this game. This friendship is real. I hope we make amends.

Logan, Thank you so much to sticking to me. i had to vote you out because everyone had this image of you that you played a very UTR game and hence can be taken to the finals.

In F3 with Dan, Fred and I,I had a feeling that I might go to F2 irrespective of who wins.
Because Dan was threatened by Fred's social play.
Fred and I were tight, so we were taking each other.
But I didnt want to risk it. Hence I gave my all in the immunity. The guy who sucked in challenges won the Final Immunity. This would have made a great TV.

I would have taken Dan to F2. But last night he told me that Cibao members may vote him which rung a bell in me to wake up. Plus he hid the fact that he had an idol and used it on Logan without telling me which was one of the good moves this season to make sure he has one person to vote with him in F4. Plus this guy won 4 challenges! God you beastly god. There was no way I was going to beat him.

I had an amazing time in this game. Irrespective of who wins, I hope everyone forgives me for my mistakes or if I did something to hurt anyone. I am a human so bound to make mistakes. I am open to questions and will be glad to answer them all to provide a depth to my game. Thank You so much.
2351 days 7 hours ago
lhooper902976
You forgot, I did my own dirty work to get max to play the idol, I told him that my vote was a smokescreen and that people were voting him when in reality, we went after his ally.
2351 days 7 hours ago
galore
@Logan : Thank You for your question.

Yes. Our alliance was real. But I could not throw my game away. I hope you understand that. Your game play was very subtle and silent. Hence everyone I talked to wanted to take you to Finals. I knew that would be dangerous for me as I basically sucked at challenges. So if I ended up losing the winner of the challenge would have taken you to F2 which would have made all my social and strategic play to go waste. With Dan and Fred I knew they would not take each other. So i just went for something which guaranteed my safety.

And I had to lie because if I was being approached by everyone. If i started speaking the truth, I would have been the first one out.

I would have loved to see Chandler and Dan make F2 because two rivals, beast in challenges would have made it an interesting Final Tribal Council.
2351 days 7 hours ago
galore
@Logan : Yes. I forgot to mention that. You did a pretty great job there. Thanks.
2351 days 7 hours ago
ferdinandz
Hey guys! First of all, congrats Akshay and thanks for being a true friend! And good luck!
I hope people realize this is a game, you cannot take everyone to a final and you cannot tell everyone who your final 2 is since you want to survive and the people being mad at me played a 2 times more aggressive game than me (not in a bad way)¨
I came to this game really pumped up and hungry to win! I talked a bit to Dan since we had played before but we had some history so I was afraid he would target me as soon as we went to tribal. I was one of the few to show up in every challenge and I saved us in two critical moments so I feel like a did a good team effort pre-merge together with a few others, but never going to tribal was also risky since we never got to know the dynamics in our tribe so I tried to keep contacts with Galore, Dan and Chandler since were active, I also tried to keep my connections with Logan.
Merge-
Here I tried to make sure I literally have a bond with almost everyone in the game in order to further myself and having alternatives ( to jump ship if a alliance is going under, taking information, or having people from all sides to pull a blindside). From the other tribe, I had screwed Max in a earlier game but I liked him as a person and hoped he would want o work with, I knew he would since he basically had to, but I had in mind him and Dan were close too. I also had good connections wtih Tico and NoBow and my goal was to keep 2 people from the other side and add them to my main 4 alliance (me, Dan, Akshay and Chandler) in order to have them to blindside the strongest one from our side at final 7-8. I was afraid that Max would be huge threat and that him and Dan could go for me later so I targeted Max but people wanted Romeo gone, then I wanted Tico to stay but people wanted him out then then since he apparently had sent screenshots from all sides, my only person to keep from the other side was NY. Then I realized Ny and Max was strong and could be something extra, so I changed my plan and instead tried creating connections with Logan and Nisim (who was never responded to me) since my plan was to make them think i am weak and wanting them to work with me eventually being a number when it comes to blindside the strong ones (Dan and Chandler) and then go to finals with them. At the time me and Akshay got close and people started to think I got the idol so I acted like I got it and went all in to make people think I got it :P Fast forwarding a bit, I wanted Max gone and when he lost it was obvious but Dan and Chandler had a fight and Dan voted Chandler and tried to go against him, people still lied to Max and told him he should go but I was honest and said I am voting him since I knew he didn't have any idols anyways and I wanted to give him a fair chance. After that, the real game began. Me and Akshay created a final 3 with Dan, and we created a final 3 with chandler in order to make them target eachother, By that I took advantage of it and at final 5, I tried to make sure that Dan would go if Chandler won immunity, and that Chandler would go if Dan won and I lied to them that I would use the idol on them so they would get confident and vote eachother out, obviously I knew someone else had the idol but I was afraid to tell people that I didnt have it and that Dan has it (I was sure he had it since why would target me if he really assumed I got the idol at final 5), when Dan won, I had to make Chandler think I am with him in order to be sure if he had an idol. At final 4, I loved Akshay as a true friend but tbh, I had the thoughts to even bring Logan to me in the finals but Akshay was honest to me and when I realized Logan would vote me, things got clear to me.
2351 days 7 hours ago
ferdinandz
Logan-All right you 2, personally, I didn't want you 2 to be the finalists. Fred, what was your own big move of the game? Ashkay, Was our alliance even real or were you just playing me? To both of you, if neither of you were the Final 2, who would be sitting where you are now and why?
- Thanks for the question! My biggest move was to make sure Dan and Chandler always would target eachother so me and Akshay could be in middle and take them both out when they could have taken us both out and prob have you with them at final 5, I was also the one who blindsided Chandler, to Dan it was clear since he had went against Chandler before, but I never did and truly went all in to make Chandler think I am playing an idol on him, but instead I had planned that blindside fully.
I would say Dan and Chandler deserved to be here since they were rivals and were dominant but I also think that you going home by a fire making was sad, also Max deserved to be here too. I think everyone did in their own way tbh
2351 days 7 hours ago
ferdinandz
It is 06:25 am here so really need to sleep but I will answer the rest as soon as I wake up!
2351 days 6 hours ago
lhooper902976
To both of you What was your biggest regret in the game?
2351 days 6 hours ago
ticofernandez
Galore my question for you is when we made merge you refused to give me or the other 2 cibiao members a chance so why should we even consider giving you are vote when you didn't consider how keeping u could be a benefit?
2351 days 6 hours ago
Novamax243
Ok finalists. I respect one of you as a person, but I don't respect your game. Vice versa for the other.

Akshay you are the person I respect as a person but not a gameplayer. I appreciate that you were straight up me a lot and didn't artificially pump my hopes up. You were probably the least fake of the Xaraguas to be entirely honest. However that's also my largest problem with you. You had absolutely no flexibility in the game and were not the single bit willing to ever work with the three desperate Cibaos who just joined the tribe at the merge. You made it clear that you were not willing to work with us which automatically shut out an option for you. It's hard for me to give you my vote when you made it clear that you had no intention of ever working with me from the start. I have two questions for you. First, why do you believe that you should get the votes of the Cibao jury members when you didn't ever even give them a chance. Second, you said that you had a reason for voting me over Chandler that you would tell me after the season. What was that reason and what was the logic behind it?

Fred, this could have been the season that reconciled the previous one but you just seemed to throw more salt into the wounds of Mud's Second Chances season. You consistently told me unnecessary lies throughout the game and honestly made some infuriating comments. When you answered the final 9 tribal question you said "I tried to make a fair choice that benefits everyone" after intentionally using the advantages to sabotage Chandler, Ny, and I. I get why you used the advantages how you did but you didn't need to come off as an arrogant bitch who pretended that we weren't important since those advantages certainly didn't benefit us at all. And don't say that you gave me a fair chance. Your reason for not keeping me was that the numbers weren't there but we both know that is a lie. You all were comparing notes so you should have known Dan was voting with me. I understand that this is all a game and you made the moves that were best for you. That's what you have above Akshay is that you were actually willing to play the game which does include lying and all that. But how you did those moves is what turns me away from you. You seemed to forget the reason you would have lost in the end of Second Chances if you made it there, jury management. You pissed off the jury there, and personally it's the same to me this season. I just have one question for you Fred: Did you ever consider jury management this season, if so give me a specific example of you working on jury management.
2351 days 6 hours ago
ticofernandez
Also fred you said in your speech you wanted to work with us but then did what others wanted which to me sounds like you didn't play your own game but played the game galore wanted you to also by voting for logan who was a goat at the end over galore. Tell me what moves you made that benefited only you and not galore?
2351 days 6 hours ago
ferdinandz
@Tico it wasnt about what Galore wanted, I could have convinced him to keep you guys but I didnt want you guys being atached to Max and I felt like didnt know where I had you and you had also played both sides, so I then changed my plan in working with you and NoBow and focused on the less actives from out tribes and formed a chatt with Nisim and Logan.
Why I voted Logan? My goal was to take Logan and Galore to final 3 and then Logan to finals but at final 4, Dan sadly won and I would have voted Galore to make a huge move but Dan and Logan had voted me and I would have went home 2-1-1 if voting Galore, and he took a risk by being loyal to me, I actually told Logan to vote Akshay but I realized they was voting me.
2351 days 6 hours ago
galore
Hello Max. Thank you for your question.

Telling you straight up that I cant work with you was a strategy to make #Xaraguas feel that I am 100% with them. I had to convince Dan and Chandler almost everyday to not flip on each other because you were doing a pretty great job in making them paranoid. Plus me being honest to you, I earned your respect which made #Cibao never to cast a vote against me

I didnt want to lie to you and then get you blinsided because I knew further in the game I would have to lie to 3 people (Dan, Chandler and Logan). I didnt want to add 3 more people (You, Tico and NoBow) in the list and destroy my jury management.

The reason I voted you out was because Chandler was more loyal to me. You had your loyalty more to Dan. And I knew that once Chandler loses immunity, everyone will unite and vote him out. But I wasnt sure about that in your case if you made F5 because Dan always tried to not vote you out and always tried to save you which made me a bit worried because in F5 he would need just one vote to flip on us and BAM! I would have been sent packing.

open group

Survivor: Russia - The Siberian Coast

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!