This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #9 (Haiti)

Topic » Tribal Council #9 (Haiti)

2382 days 14 hours ago
ThePug
Come on in Taino....

Behind each of you is a torch, go ahead and grab a torch, approach the flame and get fire. This is part of the ritual of Tribal Council because in this game fire represents your life. Once your fire is out, so are you, which will be the case for one of you tonight.
-----------

- Logan: In a single night we've went from eight players to seven, soon to be six. How do you think the pace of the game is going to change from here on out?

- Nisim: You've been awfully quiet and have never appeared at a challenge, only voting, is this a new extreme under the radar strategy?

- Fred: With our first Hidden Immunity Idol being played, and wasted last Tribal Council do you expect to see one of the possible other two make an appearance tonight?

- Akshay: Would you say at this point in the game is it time to look to see who the possible jury threats and general threatening players are and take them out other than sticking true to alliances?

- Dan: Last Tribal Council you had Individual Immunity, are you afraid you could be a potential target tonight or would you say your in a good position?

- Chandler: Has there already been a lot of talk on tonight's vote or are things still up in the air?

- Max: Congratulations Max! You've won Individual Immunity, securing yourself a spot in the final 6. How does it feel going from wasting a Hidden Immunity Idol one vote to winning safety the next in such a quick period?
-----------
/// Votes are due by 8:45PM EST tomorrow. ///
/// If you do not vote on time you will receive a SELF-VOTE. ///
2382 days 14 hours ago
galore
- Akshay: Would you say at this point in the game is it time to look to see who the possible jury threats and general threatening players are and take them out other than sticking true to alliances?

Honestly everyone sitting here is a jury threat maybe except Nisim. Someone is good at challenges or social play or strategy or is liked by everyone. You have to think about who do you have chances to win against in the Final Tribal Council and that's how you map out your further game play.
2382 days 6 hours ago
lhooper902976
I think that it just going to get faster with so few people left immunity is going to play a crucial role.
2382 days 1 hour ago
dwipeouts
alliances?

- Dan: Last Tribal Council you had Individual Immunity, are you afraid you could be a potential target tonight or would you say your in a good position?
I mean I feel like there's a good chance at least one if not more people are targeting me. considering the tribal before I had Immunity I had 4 votes against me , and if I get 4 votes against me for this tribal it will be enough to send me home this time so....
2381 days 15 hours ago
Novamax243
Max: Congratulations Max! You've won Individual Immunity, securing yourself a spot in the final 6. How does it feel going from wasting a Hidden Immunity Idol one vote to winning safety the next in such a quick period?

Quite good, now I just need to win like 4 more times to make the end.
2381 days 15 hours ago
ThePug
*returns with urn*
2381 days 15 hours ago
ThePug
If anyone has a Hidden Immunity Idol and would like to play it, now would be the time to do so.
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
*no one stands*
2381 days 15 hours ago
ThePug
Alright, lets get to the votes.
2381 days 15 hours ago
ThePug
First vote...
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
*flips vote*
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
Chandler
2381 days 15 hours ago
ThePug
Second vote...
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
*flips vote*
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
Nisim

That's one vote Chandler, one vote Nisim.
2381 days 15 hours ago
ThePug
Third vote...
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
*flips vote*
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
Nisim
2381 days 15 hours ago
ThePug
Fourth vote...
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
*flips vote*
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
Nisim
2381 days 15 hours ago
ThePug
Fifth vote...
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
*flips vote*
And ninth person voted off of Kolby's Survivor: Haiti and fourth member of our jury is...
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
Nisim

Nisim, the tribe has spoken.
*snuffs torch*
2381 days 15 hours ago
dwipeouts
bye nisim
2381 days 15 hours ago
Chandlerp1996
bye nisim!
2381 days 15 hours ago
ThePug
=== Votes ===
Nisim: 6 (1 SELF-VOTE)
Chandler: 1

With an almost unanimous vote Nisim is the ninth person voted off of Kolby's Survivor: Haiti. Six our left, the battle is inching closer and closer to the end...

Individual Immunity Check-In will begin in about ten minutes.

open group

Survivor: Russia - The Siberian Coast

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!