This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Kolby's Survivor: Australia - The Great Barrier Reef [APPS]

Topic » Kolby's Survivor: Australia -..

2133 days 17 hours ago
ThePug
After the two-month hiatus Kolby's Survivor has returned, headed to the country of Australia! Unlike the usual take on the country of Australia; A warm, sweltering environment full of sand dunes and kangaroos, Kolby's Survivor is not headed for the outback, instead The Great Barrier Reef. Pitting sixteen new castaways to the series against each other vying for the title of Sole Survivor, before heading directly into the next All Stars season.

Please fill out the application below to apply for the upcoming season.

APPLICATION:
------------------------------------
Name:
Color Level:

Personal Best Tengaged Group Game Moment:
What would you consider your best attribute and or skill to help you succeed in the game of Survivor:
What makes you stand out from the rest of the casting choices:

Challenges will usually be LIVE & begin @8:00PM EST, does that time fit your schedule and you can be apparent at challenge?:
Confessionals are huge in my series, are you willing to send one at least every Tribal Council?:

Thanks for filling out the application! I will get back to you soon.
2133 days 17 hours ago
NicoleF
APPLICATION:
Name: Eddie
Group Game History: Profile
Color Level: Silver

Personal Best Tengaged Group Game Moment: When I won Trent's BB2 cause at f8, it was 7v1 and I was the 1 and the lines never changed...had to comp beast my way to the end.
What would you consider your best attribute and or skill to help you succeed in the game of Survivor: I'm good at comps
What makes you stand out from the rest of the casting choices: I'm not afraid to cause drama and blow up games

Challenges will usually be LIVE & begin @8:00PM EST, does that time fit your schedule and you can be apparent at challenge?: I will be free for that everyday EXCEPT fridays as I work till 8:30 EST
Confessionals are huge in my series, are you willing to send one at least every Tribal Council?: sure
2133 days 16 hours ago
mudndawilderness
APPLICATION:
Name: Mud
Group Game History: See profile, there’s a lot

Personal Best Tengaged Group Game Moment: Coming back from redemption island and idoling out the person that voted me out :)
What would you consider your best attribute and or skill to help you succeed in the game of Survivor: Social game, I like getting to know the people I play with!
What makes you stand out from the rest of the casting choices: I am long overdue to play in your series and it is finally my time to shine.

Challenges will usually be LIVE & begin @8:00PM EST, does that time fit your schedule and you can be apparent at challenge?: Yep!
Confessionals are huge in my series, are you willing to send one at least every Tribal Council?: Sir yes sir

2133 days 16 hours ago
tashi
APPLICATION:
Name:  Tashi
Group Game History: check my profile hun
Color Level: Blue

Personal Best Tengaged Group Game Moment: Getting someone to play an idol on me to virtually guarantee I made FTC.
What would you consider your best attribute and or skill to help you succeed in the game of Survivor: I'm just a nice person and I usually don't have any malicious intent when playing games like these.
What makes you stand out from the rest of the casting choices: I have a cute avatar :)

Challenges will usually be LIVE & begin @8:00PM EST, does that time fit your schedule and you can be apparent at challenge?:  yes!
Confessionals are huge in my series, are you willing to send one at least every Tribal Council?: Yeah I can try and do that :)
2133 days 15 hours ago
Patrick319
Name: Patrick
Group Game History: It's on my profile. I mostly play Suitman's games because I hate myself.
Color Level: Blood

Personal Best Tengaged Group Game Moment: Being a coach on TTBB14 and meeting AllieBoBallie. She was my last player remaining by the time the jury started. Everyone was against us but she still managed to make it to the Final 4. It felt good making a genuine friend in a group game who I'm still friends with one year later.
What would you consider your best attribute and or skill to help you succeed in the game of Survivor: I feel like I'm very adaptable. I think I can adjust my personality accordingly and blend in well socially with any group of people.
What makes you stand out from the rest of the casting choices: Unlike a lot of "higher levels" who play group games, I'm not inactive. Granted, my passion for a game largely depends on the activity of the other players as I tend to feed off of other peoples energy, but I'm always active at a bare minimum.

Challenges will usually be LIVE & begin @8:00PM EST, does that time fit your schedule and you can be apparent at challenge?: Yes
Confessionals are huge in my series, are you willing to send one at least every Tribal Council?: Of course
2133 days 15 hours ago
Kgamer2218
APPLICATION:
Name:  kyle
Group Game History:  oof it's a lot and I never put it on my bio sue me but you know I have a lot ;)
Color Level:  light green

Personal Best Tengaged Group Game Moment:  probably when I played a idol pre merge negating all votes and voting out basically the manipulating on the tribe then making the swap right after
What would you consider your best attribute and or skill to help you succeed in the game of Survivor:  my best attribute is that in very likable I'm very outspoken I don't take shit from anyone and also I have lots of friends so basically in summary of that my social game is on point
What makes you stand out from the rest of the casting choices:  Because im the villian that don't take any person's shit and will say it how it is

Challenges will usually be LIVE & begin @8:00PM EST, does that time fit your schedule and you can be apparent at challenge?:  Yes
Confessionals are huge in my series, are you willing to send one at least every Tribal Council?: Yes I won't pull what I did in muds

2133 days 14 hours ago
APPLICATION:
Name: Nikki Palmer
Group Game History: Too many to count but they include: M&N’s Survivor, Leli’s Survivor, TTJ Survivor, Suitman’s Survivor etc.

Personal Best Tengaged Group Game Moment: Probably in M&N’s survivor when the tribes temporarily got split into 2 tribes during a final 8 merge & I took the opportunity to backstab a dominant threat in my core alliance. Probably was the most villainous move of that season, but also was fun!
What would you consider your best attribute and or skill to help you succeed in the game of Survivor: Most definitely my social skills
What makes you stand out from the rest of the casting choices: I’m kind of an old fashioned player. I usually do survivor games every once in a while so I usually am kind of rusty at times, but I keep up. I think I have fairly entertaining confessionals which brings out my old time-y survivor nature mixed with the new strategic gameplay that Survivor has evolved into.

Challenges will usually be LIVE & begin @8:00PM EST, does that time fit your schedule and you can be apparent at challenge?: YES [warning: I travel to NYC from June 21-25]
Confessionals are huge in my series, are you willing to send one at least every Tribal Council?:
Of course!
2133 days 14 hours ago
Jaesus123
APPLICATION:
Name: Tiffany
Group Game History: I have played a lot but since my account got hacked they got rid of all my records which sucks, but I normally play big brother
Color Level: silver

Personal Best Tengaged Group Game Moment: When I won won lmao original winner duh
What would you consider your best attribute and or skill to help you succeed in the game of Survivor: I feel my ability to have a good social game is one of my best skills on survivor games
What makes you stand out from the rest of the casting choices: One thing that stands out from the rest is that I don’t take shit from anyone and I’m sure gonna cuase some drama

Challenges will usually be LIVE & begin @8:00PM EST, does that time fit your schedule and you can be apparent at challenge?: yes
Confessionals are huge in my series, are you willing to send one at least every Tribal Council?: sure
2133 days 14 hours ago
IRandomal123
APPLICATION:
Name: Chris
Group Game History: See profile
Color Level: TV Star

Personal Best Tengaged Group Game Moment: Voting out someone who has a stick up their ass in the game and in life.
What would you consider your best attribute and or skill to help you succeed in the game of Survivor: Knowing when to shut up and listening to the other person. People like to be heard not ignored.
What makes you stand out from the rest of the casting choices: I don’t put on a facade. This is who I am as a person. I don’t need to impress anyone.

Challenges will usually be LIVE & begin @8:00PM EST, does that time fit your schedule and you can be apparent at challenge?: Yes (22nd-25th will be away in Montreal)
Confessionals are huge in my series, are you willing to send one at least every Tribal Council?: Sure
2133 days 13 hours ago
TMAN54445
N:
Name: TRIS
Group Game History: TONS SEE MY PAGE
Color Level: BLUE

Personal Best Tengaged Group Game Moment: CHAOS T IN CANARY ISLANDS
What would you consider your best attribute and or skill to help you succeed in the game of Survivor: MY CHARM
What makes you stand out from the rest of the casting choices: IM EXTREMELY SOCIAL

Challenges will usually be LIVE & begin @8:00PM EST, does that time fit your schedule and you can be apparent at challenge?: YES
Confessionals are huge in my series, are you willing to send one at least every Tribal Council?: U KNOW IT

2133 days 12 hours ago
RL10
APPLICATION:
Name: Ryan
Group Game History: On my profile
Color Level: Orange

Personal Best Tengaged Group Game Moment: Starting from the bottom and got to the top
What would you consider your best attribute and or skill to help you succeed in the game of Survivor: That all will be determined in the game
What makes you stand out from the rest of the casting choices: Not sure yet, depends on how this game goes

Challenges will usually be LIVE & begin @8:00PM EST, does that time fit your schedule and you can be apparent at challenge?: For the most part yes
Confessionals are huge in my series, are you willing to send one at least every Tribal Council?: Definitely will
2133 days 11 hours ago
TwentyOnePilots
APPLICATION:
Name: JP
Group Game History: Extensive experience
Color Level: Red

Personal Best Tengaged Group Game Moment: Getting the veto used on me during the final seven triple eviction of BBUN12
What would you consider your best attribute and or skill to help you succeed in the game of Survivor: My ability to adapt vote-wise
What makes you stand out from the rest of the casting choices: My devotion to Survivor

Challenges will usually be LIVE & begin @8:00PM EST, does that time fit your schedule and you can be apparent at challenge?: Indeed
Confessionals are huge in my series, are you willing to send one at least every Tribal Council?: Oh for sure
2133 days 10 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
Name: Julian
Group Game History: A lot
Color Level: TV Star

Personal Best Tengaged Group Game Moment: Quite a few
What would you consider your best attribute and or skill to help you succeed in the game of Survivor: My social game
What makes you stand out from the rest of the casting choices: I'm me

Challenges will usually be LIVE & begin @8:00PM EST, does that time fit your schedule and you can be apparent at challenge?: Yes
Confessionals are huge in my series, are you willing to send one at least every Tribal Council?: Yes
2133 days 10 hours ago
Leon989
Name: Leon
Group Game History: none
Color Level: green

Personal Best Tengaged Group Game Moment: none
What would you consider your best attribute and or skill to help you succeed in the game of Survivor: strategy
What makes you stand out from the rest of the casting choices: im gonna win

Challenges will usually be LIVE & begin @8:00PM EST, does that time fit your schedule and you can be apparent at challenge?: yea
Confessionals are huge in my series, are you willing to send one at least every Tribal Council?: ok
2133 days 9 hours ago
IceMakeRampart
Name: Zach D.
Group Game History: Julian's Survivor, Mud's Survivor, M and N's Survivor, L and J's Survivor
Color Level: Orange

Personal Best Tengaged Group Game Moment: Causing complete chaos at f6 in Mud's survivor, I made everyone completely paranoid and it was extremely fun.
What would you consider your best attribute and or skill to help you succeed in the game of Survivor: I would consider my social game my best attribute.
What makes you stand out from the rest of the casting choices: I love making chaos and having fun in games, so I'll be incredibly fun to watch.

Challenges will usually be LIVE & begin @8:00PM EST, does that time fit your schedule and you can be apparent at challenge?: YES
Confessionals are huge in my series, are you willing to send one at least every Tribal Council?: YES
2133 days 8 hours ago
survivor1998
Name: Jack B.
Group Game History: Vlad's Survivor, Zombie's Survivor

Personal Best Tengaged Group Game Moment: A tribal in Vlad's Survivor S1 when the vote was split but both members played an idol.
What would you consider your best attribute and or skill to help you succeed in the game of Survivor: People underestimate me
What makes you stand out from the rest of the casting choices: A little less group experience, which everyone else might overlook

Confessionals are huge in my series, are you willing to send one at least every Tribal Council?: Yes

open group

Survivor: Russia - The Siberian Coast

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!