This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council | Malaysia [S12]

Topic » Final Tribal Council |..

2187 days 14 hours ago
abeledaa
Also just want to say that in regards to "bring Cai since he didn't really talk to a whole ton of people", Newz did tell me that he thought that I had Jacob, Clair, Kyle and Matty's votes because I had an underdog story. 

I bring this up because I want to emphasize that the final four vote was clearly one that did not need any debating.  It was clear that Garrett had this so why I was even strongly considered?  This is where my game differs in that once I made a decision I stuck with it, I committed to it and played accordingly.  When Clair and I were deciding who to vote for at the final 8, I said that we need to commit.  When Jacob was afraid of the idol being played to save dana at the final 7, I said we need to commit, this move is worth the risk.
2187 days 13 hours ago
OldNewz
Oh that was just me lying LMAO

I was just saying w/e incase I did end up voting you out so that you would at least see it coming. The only votes I predicted/thought you would get with no real problems are Kyle and Claire since you worked close with them.

With Jacob and Matty, I worked very close with them so I thought my shots of getting their votes are equals to yours. I have maybe more of a shot with Matty cause I don't really know if you had a relationship with him.

The real reason why I was considering on voting you Cai is because you're a pretty articulate fella and I was scared that you would be good at FTC. I looked at Garrett's past FTC performance and he is fantastic at them which I why I ended up voting him over you. Plus, I wanted more of a shot at Eli and Dana's votes.
2187 days 13 hours ago
haycsclair
We're running out of popcorn.
2187 days 13 hours ago
OldNewz
Also the reason why I was preparing you incase I decided to vote you out Cai was because in M&N's Survivor Kyushu, you did not appreciate it when you got lied to and backstabbed. So I knew if I wanted a shot at your vote had I voted for you, I needed you to feel like you weren't getting lied to.

I did my research :P
2187 days 13 hours ago
abeledaa
Okay I was 100% lying and here is why.  This was a message sent to me at the final eight.  At the final nine I voted for Eli.  At the final eight Dana who in my opinion was the biggest threat in the game won immunity.  Eli from my perspective was her biggest ally in the game.  I needed to weaken Dana by voting out Eli.  When Eli messaged me, I had no intention with working with him so what reason would I have to tell him the truth, be honest and say I am voting for you again.  I was fully committed to voting him out since the last tribal council. I lied because I needed to get him out and after the idol drama that came from the final 9 tribal, I needed to make it seem like I was not gunning for him.
2187 days 13 hours ago
abeledaa
First off that happened over a 100 days ago (did my research) and a lot has changed in the way I play group games.  Secondly you host M&N's Survivor, and I brought up that I was in your group game on that season in our last conversation on skype so did you really have to do that much research.
2187 days 13 hours ago
OldNewz
Yea I host M&N's Survivor, which you should all play! :D

But, considering how invisible/UTR you were that season, I didn't quite remember a ton about what you said at FTC which is why I went back and checked.

Nevertheless, I hope the jury does see just how many extra things I did throughout this game to improve my odds at winning. I have really grown to respect this series and I would love to be a winner.
2187 days 9 hours ago
Garrett5
yess britt
2187 days 9 hours ago
Garrett5
"That Yandere got Jacob blindsided by putting the idea into our heads." y'all were late to the party for that one lol
2187 days 9 hours ago
Yandereboy12
Mhm finally someone coming to their senses and these baffoon goats trying to take muh credit
2187 days 6 hours ago
OldNewz
Alright as we're approaching 8pm EST, just wanted to thank everyone for a great season. It was great playing with all of you and I hope we play another game together in the future! ^_^

Another thing, S/O to the host himself, Kolby, for hosting the season! :)
2187 days 6 hours ago
abeledaa
What a crazy FTC. Good luck guys and thank you to Kolby, the VL and everyone for an amazing season! :)
2187 days 6 hours ago
Yandereboy12
Great season all and may the odds be ever in our favor

open group

Survivor: Russia - The Siberian Coast

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!