This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council | Malaysia [S12]

Topic » Final Tribal Council |..

2183 days 21 hours ago
ThePug
The three finalists are...

- Newz (OldNewz)
- Cai (abeledaa)
- Yandere (Yandereboy12)

Finalists, you may begin to plead your case! In 30 minutes I will allow the jury to begin to question the finalists in this time I recommend writing an opening speech. After that the jury may ask as many questions as they would like.

You have until 8:00PM EST Tomorrow (Saturday) night to question the two finalists and submit your vote for a winner. The Reunion will be tomorrow night @9:00PM EST.

Jurors:
- Matty (OATTY3)
- Kyle (RedsKanto)
- Josh (sergeant)
- Eli (EliOrtiz1234)
- Dana (TotsTrashy)
- Clair (haycsclair)
- Jacob (kekgeek)
- Garrett (Garrett5)

Thanks everyone for playing! Goodluck to all three finalists.
2183 days 21 hours ago
ThePug
The forum will be opened up for the jury in thirty minutes - Giving the Finalists enough time to write an opening speech pre-questioning.
2183 days 20 hours ago
OldNewz
Hi sorry I'm taking long guys
2183 days 20 hours ago
EliOrtiz1234
garret robbed
2183 days 20 hours ago
Yandereboy12
Oops I didn't know
2183 days 19 hours ago
kekgeek
Can I vote for myself to win, because these speeches are amazing.
2183 days 19 hours ago
Yandereboy12
Jury I should win because 1 this is lit my first ever game so I knew I had to up my game to y'all's level fast I never won a indivual immunty challenge I had to fight without a necklace around me to stay I had outwit out play and Outlast my first move was getting Matty out cause he was doing the all Ally's stragey than red cause u knew u was a threat so I had to get everyone to go for u and not me when y'all would get a chance if I kept u Josh u was a floater but u needed to go cause I couldn't control clair Cai on one side and Dana and Eli on the other with Garret so u had to go Eli u was dominating this game without a necklace so I went to Jacob news clair and Cai to get u going Dana u was a tough gal and would win if I had brought u to the end sorry but true same for?r u clair u and dana was very smart so we had to get u out before u made the finalize Jacob my partner in crime I knew u would win against me with Eli Dana and Clair out so I made the blindsided to get u out cause u would've won Garret the phy threat of the season u would've won if u had final I'm but me and my pakor member old needed to go cause cleary us would win sorry but u had to go and not Cai so I used my funny Ness my mind and my personality to get here with only 4 votes agaisnt me this season I outwited and outplay and this is why I should win
2183 days 19 hours ago
Yandereboy12
Not ally Russel stradegey
2183 days 19 hours ago
OldNewz
Almost done my speech. Sorry it's been a long day at work.
2183 days 19 hours ago
OldNewz
Holy cow! Words can't describe how unreal it is sitting here and by any means, this was not an easy game. In roughly 22 days, we saw blindsides, an insane idol play, tension, drama, and god knows how many other things. We all started the game with the mission to win and hopefully after tonight, my case will be strong enough for you jurors to vote for me. Let's kick things off...

STRATEGICALLY: From changing my avatar to look like a noob, to throwing comps, I was constantly thinking of ways to improve my odds of winning this game. I strategically placed myself in the middle every vote where people were coming to me with their ideas and I was able to decide from there what I wanted to do. From this, I tried to also time the vote offs correctly. For example, I didn't want Eli to go at F9 (because he was such a juicy target) so I tried to talk to everyone in the alliance in hopes that someone would leak to Dana or Eli and an idol would be played. It ended up working and Eli stayed another round. Now, I don't know exactly if that's how Dana knew to play the idol but, I'm guessing Garrett told Dana after I talked to him because it seemed weird how both of them voted Josh together. It's also very possible that Dana made the clutch read. Either way, I was pretty much able to make it so that there was always a juicier threat in front of me! :D 

SOCIALLY: I think I say this every game I play but I believe my social game was the strongest part of my game. As stated previously, I was trying my best to talk to everyone and I really was playing all sides.  Now albeit, there were some people who I didn't talk to all that much such as Dana because I saw Dana/Eli as a duo, so I thought talking to Eli would be enough. Even when targeted, I think it does speak volume that people were willing to keep me around and protect me versus going with the easy vote. Examples would be at the start of the merge where I got targeted by Kyle and Dana, Eli, Josh, and Jacob ended up wanting to save me and when Cai pushed to keep me at F7.

PHYSICALLY: I have won two immunity challenges and honestly, I'm really proud of myself. This season featured some tough competition and if you were to ask me preseason, my guess would be maximum ONE.

Overall, I really enjoyed playing this game with you all and I hope you respect my game! From the first vote to the last, you guys made this season awesome and I'll never forget what happened these past three weeks <3

Best of luck Yander and Cai!
2183 days 19 hours ago
Yandereboy12
Best of luck but I never hid behind immunty I had to outwit unsafely cai was
2183 days 19 hours ago
OldNewz
Also before I forget, just want to thank Kolby for hosting such a great season ^_^
2183 days 19 hours ago
abeledaa
Hello Jurors.  I am the first one to admit that I did not dominate this season and was not at the forefront strategically.  To make it to the merge and then to the final 3 was not the cleanest of journeys however I believe that my adaptability and non-threatening persona is what got me here. 

My strategy going into the game was combined of two parts, making relationships and coming across as non-threatening.  In order to come across non-threatening I used tunnel vision in order to make it seem like I did not have a good grasp on strategy.  By tunnel vision I meant making it clear about who my target was and acting relentlessly trying to get them voted out.  I obviously chose Dana because in my opinion she was the biggest threat on my tribe.  With tunnel vision it is a fifty/fifty shot obviously and unfortunately it did not work and I lost Burger and ended up on the bottom.  Additionally I lost Paul and Brittany pre merge.  At the point Riley was voted out Garrett and Eli saved me but I still felt going into the merge I was alone. 

When the merge hit I knew I had to fly under the radar since I did not know where I stood.  I tried to go after Dana once again but not one wanted to.  Even though it could have benefited me if Dana had been voted out, I believe that my aggressiveness was making myself come across as an emotional player with an irrational vengeance against Dana.  From here I just shut up and faded into the background and waited until the last minute to vote.  I ended up in the minority quickly but remained quiet so I would not be a threat.  I did this until Clair and I were the last two in the minority.

After Kyle left, Clair and I teamed up and found ourselves in the middle as the majority began to separate and people came to us with their plans.  At this stage I still listened and went along with the plans to vote of Josh and then Eli.  During this time I also began talking to Newz and developing a strong bond. 

At the final 7 Clair and Jacob wanted to vote out Newz.  Newz was a number for me and still the biggest threat in the game who was Dana was still here and in my eyes needed to go.  Clair and Jacob were afraid of the idol since Garrett had won immunity.  I needed to keep Newz for my long term game so I turned Jacob against Clair using information she had told me about getting rid of Jacob.  I sent screenshots of my conversations with Clair and Jacob was then set on voting out Dana.  Everyone was scared of the idol but I took the risk with it and it paid off and Dana was voted out. 

From there I had to get to the end.  This involved voting out the two remaining threats who were also my previous alliance members in Clair and Jacob.  At the final four Newz told me straight up I am voting for you so I made my pitch and I don’t know if it had any influence but I am sitting here in the final three now and I am extremely thankful.

Overall I am grateful to be here and I had so much fun getting to play.  I think I should win because I played a better game than the two sitting next to me.  I was aggressive then faded into the background then from the final 8 I went balls to the wall in order to secure my path to the final 3.  I made and broke alliances however the only final 3 I was loyal to was me, myself and I.  I will own the moves I made to get here and I look forward to any questions you have and I will answer them honestly and openly :)
2183 days 18 hours ago
Yandereboy12
Played a better game my ass ur only hear cause u was Clair's puppet I'm sorry but it's my opinion than u became news puppet who was my puppet hehe sorry but it's true I speak the tea another reason to vote me jury -sips ☕- want some jury I got plenty
2183 days 18 hours ago
OldNewz
I just personally disagree with your comments Yander. If that's your opinion then so be it. We'll see if the jury agrees or not ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
2183 days 18 hours ago
kekgeek
Well congrats to you 3 on making it the the F3. You all played a different type of game and I you did what you had to do to make it to the end.

Question to all 3 of you, Rank the Jury members on who you think was the best player to the worst player and why.

Then Individual questions.

Newz- I respect you a lot and posted a lot in my confessionals that you are by far the best player in the game and I said that from the beginning. My question is, why should I vote for someone that self-voted (I understand life comes first), also do you feel like you controlled any part of this game and if so what part?

Cai-Respect your game a lot, you played my typical UTR game, my question is do you think you played to much UTR and do you feel like the jury can really tell what you did in this game? Also how do you think your game is different then the game Newz played?

Yandere- Congrats on making the F3 in your first ever game. Besides yelling at the "camera crew" what did you do in this game, how are you not the Goat in this F3. Tell me how you ended up having any control of this game?

In the end congrats on the final tribal, good luck to all.

open group

Survivor: Russia - The Siberian Coast

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!