This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #14 | Tenggol

Topic » Immunity Challenge #14 |..

2192 days 11 hours ago
ThePug
FINAL INDIVIDUAL IMMUNITY - THURSDAY @8:00PM EST. All of the final five have agreed the time works for them, which means it's set.
2192 days 11 hours ago
Yandereboy12
were not going to do the thing were we travel and see everyones name on a pole and give them to the burning man? aw i love that when it comes final 4
2190 days 13 hours ago
ThePug
About ~one & a half hour to go!
2190 days 12 hours ago
ThePug
C'MON IN GUYS! For the last time in the season, you will be competing for Individual Immunity, the season is nearing the end.... You may begin to check-in!
2190 days 12 hours ago
Garrett5
here
2190 days 12 hours ago
OldNewz
here
2190 days 12 hours ago
ThePug
= Tenggol =
- Garrett
- Newz

Waiting on Yandere & Cai. We'll give them about 3-4 minutes to check-in.
2190 days 12 hours ago
abeledaa
here
2190 days 12 hours ago
ThePug
= Tenggol =
- Garrett
- Newz
- Cai
2190 days 12 hours ago
OldNewz
Who else is excited for this ^_^
2190 days 12 hours ago
ThePug
Alright, I'll begin to give the instructions for the challenge!
2190 days 12 hours ago
ThePug
=== Malaysia - Final Immunity Challenge ===
C'MON IN GUYS! The Final Individual Immunity Challenge awaits you.

This challenge is a basic race combining many different challenge aspects, you will have to overcome the obstacles and puzzles along the way - To make it through the lush jungles and temples throughout Malaysia to find the Individual Immunity you seek.

- STEPS -
1. Each castaway will have an individual thread, on my go you will post *runs through jungle 1* all the way up to *runs through jungle 20* in separate posts.

2. Once you have completed step one, you will come back to this thread & post *through the jungle*. When that post hits exactly one minute you will be mailed step number three.

3. After your step two post is posted for one minute you will be mailed three scrambled up words related to Malaysia, it could be a national flora and fauna or anything directly related. Once complete you will mail me the three answers back and I will notify you that the step has been completed.

4. You will then proceed to post *runs through temple 1* to *runs through temple 20* in separate posts in your personal thread.

5. Once complete you will post *out of the temple* in the main thread. After one minute you will be mailed a 54 Piece Jigsaw Puzzle. When it is complete you will MAIL me directly with a screenshot of the puzzle completed to win FINAL INIDIVIDUAL IMMUNITY!
2190 days 12 hours ago
ThePug
Additionally, to make sure everyone gets their specific mails at the exact time Sam (SammySosaTV) will be helping me out, specifically sending mails to Garrett when he gets to his two mailing steps.
2190 days 12 hours ago
ThePug
Any questions? Take a moment to memorize the steps, and we'll get to it!
2190 days 12 hours ago
SammySosaTV
hey I'm sammy sosa television, 2nd place Kuwait 9th place Greece 14th place KvB and 1st place Undercover
2190 days 12 hours ago
Pokepat
where's my forum

open group

Survivor: Russia - The Siberian Coast

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!