This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Music Olympics XIII- APPLICATIONS

Topic » Music Olympics XIII-..

1930 days 1 hour ago
chris2pei
Welcome to thirteenth edition of Music Olympics! We are here in Aalborg, 馃嚛馃嚢 Denmark the hosting city this season after Tina Dico's Fancy won the twelfth edition.

Applications are now open, you can now can now confirm your two countries in this thread but please do read the rules below before confirming. You can now also send your entries to me until 19th of January 4pm GMT.

I slightly changed the format and here are the following:

- As usual you can apply up to 2 countries however you must choose 1 country from Americas Region, Europe Region, Africa Region, or Asia-Pacific Region.

Countries from Americas Region: https://tengaged.com/blog/chris2pei/8757341/lists-countries-americas-region
Countries from Europe Region: https://tengaged.com/blog/chris2pei/8756738/lists-countries-europe-region
Countries from Africa Region: https://tengaged.com/blog/chris2pei/8742319/lists-countries-africa-region
Countries from Asia-Pacific Region: https://tengaged.com/blog/chris2pei/8758069/lists-countries-asia-pacific-region

- The song has to be either sung by someone from that country, made by someone from that country, or have a blood related from the parents living/roots on that country. Music from previous installment are not allowed to play again. Cover songs and live performance video can not participate in the competition. Entry should be an official music video, lyric video, or an audio video. A band or a collaboration can represent the country if at least one of members is from the selected country. There will be no view limit in this edition.

- The edition will only have Finals regardless if applications is abundant. The voting system is retain:  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, and 12 as the highest or most favorite song.

- Awards will be introduced like: Americas Outstanding Entry, Europe Outstanding Entry, Africa Outstanding Entry, Asia-Pacific Outstanding Entry, Best Non-English Entry (this promotes to have more non-English entry this edition and in future), and Undiscovered Gem Entry (this also promotes to submit song that have less than 50 million views in YouTube uploaded before June 2018). Awarding will be based on total 12,10, and 8 points the country will got from the jurors.

Some players must drop their one country to prevent a 2 country represents in same regions like:
hellocat: 馃嚝馃嚠 Finland 馃嚠馃嚫 Iceland
MrKlopp: 馃嚙馃嚞 Bulgaria 馃嚚馃嚳 Czech Republic
Tester: 馃彺鬆仹鬆仮鬆仴鬆伄鬆仹鬆伩 England 馃嚘馃嚱 Aland Islands
chris2pei: 馃嚡馃嚨 Japan 馃嚨馃嚟 Philippines
Pencepence: 馃嚚馃嚲 Cyprus 馃嚛馃嚢 Denmark
DallasAndrew: 馃嚠馃嚬 Italy 馃嚪馃嚧 Romania

And these are the following players that can retain their 2 countries as 1 country represents in a region:
stuartlittle16: 馃嚢馃嚪 South Korea 馃嚭馃嚫 USA
boozes: 馃嚝馃嚪 France 馃嚥馃嚱 Mexico
DrG2: 馃嚛馃嚧 Dominican Republic 馃嚨馃嚬 Portugal
TheRankKing1: 馃嚚馃嚘 Canada 馃嚫馃嚜 Sweden

Good luck and Happy New Year!
1930 days 1 hour ago
hellocat
Dropping Iceland
Confirming Finland and South Africa
1930 days ago
chris2pei
Disqualified countries last season will be free countries and can take by any player:
馃嚘馃嚱 Aland Islands
馃彺鬆仹鬆仮鬆仴鬆伄鬆仹鬆伩 England
馃嚝馃嚪 France
馃嚥馃嚱 Mexico
1929 days 23 hours ago
TommyD
Can I claim

Ireland and Brazil
1929 days 23 hours ago
Pencepence
withdrawing cyprus

confirming New Zealand and Denmark
1929 days 23 hours ago
chris2pei
TommyD
Can I claim

Ireland and Brazil

yes, thank you :)
1929 days 20 hours ago
stuartlittle16
keeping both
1929 days 16 hours ago
DrG2
Withdrawing both countries

Confirming England and Jamaica
1929 days 13 hours ago
LoveMeLoveMe
Hi im new here

Can i have Malaysia and Armenia?
1929 days 13 hours ago
chris2pei
^^ yes, thank you for joining
1929 days 7 hours ago
MrKlopp
Dropping Czech Republic

keeping Bulgaria and confirming Colombia
1926 days 20 hours ago
MvrshmallowCat
is it too late to join?
1926 days 20 hours ago
hellocat
i don't think so i think you can
1926 days 20 hours ago
TheRankKing1
confirming my countries
1926 days 2 hours ago
chris2pei
Apps still open and everyone can now submit their songs to me. Everyone have until 19th of January 4pm GMT.
1923 days 1 hour ago
chris2pei
FIRST ENTRY REMINDER

Don't forget to submit your entries for the Music Olympics XIII. You can send your songs to me. I will then message you if your entries is not allowed. Deadline of song submission will be close until 19th of January 4pm GMT.

Need to PM their song to me yet:
TommyD: 馃嚙馃嚪 Brazil 馃嚠馃嚜 Ireland
Pencepence: 馃嚛馃嚢 Denmark 馃嚦馃嚳 New Zealand
stuartlittle16: 馃嚢馃嚪 South Korea 馃嚭馃嚫 USA
LoveMeLoveMe: 馃嚘馃嚥 Armenia 馃嚥馃嚲 Malaysia
MrKlopp: 馃嚙馃嚞 Bulgaria 馃嚚馃嚧 Colombia
TheRankKing1: 馃嚚馃嚘 Canada 馃嚫馃嚜 Sweden

open group

Music Olympics - The New Generation

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!