This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Music Olympics X- Infinity Country Confirmation/APPLY FOR YOUR COUNTRY

Topic » Music Olympics X- Infinity..

2026 days 14 hours ago
hellocat
WE ARE IN DENMARK, to celebrate our 10th season of the Music Olympics. And it's the first season where HELLOCAT WILL BE YOUR HOST. Now we have decided to start over for the country so any country is up for grabs from USA to Belarus to China to South Africa to Australia. I will try my best to do as good as a job as Chris2pei did as we celebrate 10 season of the music olympics. Here are the rules and guidelines for this season.

Each player can choose two countries they represent.

The song has to be either sung by someone from that country, made by someone from that country, or have a blood related from the parents living/roots on that country.

We have decided to upstain the rule of the previous songs rules you may have songs from the past participate in the show

As we are celebrating 10 seasons we have decided to lift up the 10 million views rule and you can have as many views as you desire

A band or a collaboration can represent the country if at least one of members is from the selected country.

An artist cannot enter the same edition twice, for example Dua Lipa represented Albania and United Kingdom. That is not allowed.

If someone does not send in a song within the deadline, their country(ies) are forced to withdrawn.

Voting system will be in Eurovision style: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12.

Voting for own country is prohibited.

If someone does not give out points within the deadline, they are disqualified and all points
given to them will be nullified.

The winner will then be the hosting country. Decides the host city, venue, and presenter(s).

As of season 6, United Kingdom will not be playable however it will be split into 4 nations: England, Northern Ireland, Scotland, and Wales.

Deadline: 10/10/18 as we will be starting our semi final draw.

SEND IN YOUR SONGS TO ME AFTER YOU DO THIS POST IT ON THE SONGS PAGE
2026 days 14 hours ago
Pencepence
I confirm with Brazil and Denmark
2026 days 14 hours ago
TheRankKing1
Confirming Sweden and Canada
2026 days 14 hours ago
MrKlopp
Czech Republic and Bulgaria
2026 days 14 hours ago
Tester
Finland and England
2026 days 13 hours ago
hellocat
Tester unfortunately Finland has been taken but you may have England

you can choose another country if you wish
2026 days 13 hours ago
Tester
Is Ireland taken?
2026 days 13 hours ago
Tester
If not, I'm taking Ireland
2026 days 13 hours ago
Rubes
I would like to take New Zealand 馃嚦馃嚳 and Trinidad and Tobago 馃嚬馃嚬  please
2026 days 10 hours ago
stuartlittle16
USA and South Korea
2026 days 7 hours ago
chris2pei
Kosovo and Taiwan plz! :)
2025 days 8 hours ago
Kisa
North Korea and Germany.
2024 days 12 hours ago
RavenWhiteFeather
Romania and Norway
2023 days 13 hours ago
Aquali
India and pakistan please
2023 days 10 hours ago
hellocat
CLOSE APPS

open group

Music Olympics - The New Generation

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!