This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#3 Final- Stockholm

Topic » #3 Final- Stockholm

1421 days 11 hours ago
hellocat
1421 days 11 hours ago
hellocat

Stockholm, the capital of Sweden, encompasses 14 islands and more than 50 bridges on an extensive Baltic Sea archipelago. The cobblestone streets and ochre-colored buildings of Gamla Stan (the old town) are home to the 13th-century Storkyrkan Cathedral, the Kungliga Slottet Royal Palace and the Nobel Museum, which focuses on the Nobel Prize. Ferries and sightseeing boats shuttle passengers between the islands.

This is the place where 12 songs will compete to win, however only one will live the dream
1421 days 11 hours ago
hellocat
Running order
1. Sweden
2. Romania
3. Canada
4. Portugal
5. Philippines
6. Germany
7. Italy
8. France
9. Japan
10. Greece
11. United States
12. United Kingdom
13. South Korea
1421 days 11 hours ago
hellocat
Please ignore Canada, they are not apart of the show
1421 days 11 hours ago
hellocat
1. Sweden

2. Romania

3. Portugal

4. Philippines
1421 days 11 hours ago
hellocat
5. Germany

6. Italy

7. France

8. Japan
1421 days 11 hours ago
hellocat
9. Greece

10. United States

11. United Kingdom

12. South Korea
1421 days 11 hours ago
hellocat
You'll be given 5 days or until May 17th, Sunday 12pm EST to comment and vote.  Voting system will be in Eurovision style, You can copy this template for voting:

12 points:
10 points:
8 points:
7 points:
6 points:
5 points:
4 points:
3 points:
2 points:
1 points:

Best of luck!
1421 days 10 hours ago
chris2pei
Aw Canada 馃槹
1420 days 8 hours ago
J4ckWilko
Sweden: I have to say i didn't like this because it just wasn't my cup of tea.

Romania: I really liked this because the melody was really good and enlightening to hear.

Portugal: Whoever posted this artist please GO AWAY. Honestly, this song was just bad. The artist is bad and the fact that i can't look at this artist without thinking what hes done.

Phillippines: YAS! The choreo in this was so tight and just so beautiful it accompanied the lyrics amazingly as both are spectacular. Also the story behind it is amazing too.

Germany: This is such a good song and i think you are an amazing voice. I don't think it was amazing but i think its a contender.

Italy: Didn't know she had italian roots but im digging for this. The first of two Lady gaga songs and i think this is definately the better one.

France: Meh. One of their more generic songs i have to say.

Japan: Each season u bring good songs and i do think this is a really good song and really has a contender to be a winner.

Greece: This is just not your thing and its not bad its just not original enough.

United States: YASSSSS!!!! I love this song however it was not the best Lady Gaga option unfortunately. I did like it but i think you could have done better.

UK: Its adele how can you not love this.

South Korea: I think this was very unique and special and you did a great job
1419 days 19 hours ago
chris2pei
1. Sweden - Sorry not a cup of my tea but it's a breath of fresh air hearing this kind of music for a while.

2. Romania - Heard this before in ESCT and actually in my playlist. This is totally a bop and better than the entry I send last season when I play that country. lol

3. Portugal - OMG werk day ass! lol Second hip hop song but the first one is better in my opinion.

4. Philippines - Karencitta is about to snatch everyone's wig, folks! This is so freaking bop and I loved this so far. It's a shame that I'm Filipino and I didn't know this song! lol

5. Germany - I thought this will be a flop but when the rap was added, omg! This is good not bad at all. I'm enjoying this!

6. Italy - OMG!!! It's been a while listening to this and this definitely a masterpiece. This so catchy and I really loved Gaga's obscure style of music.

7. France - This is OK. I don't know Beyonce has french descent. I would've prefer their best song or french song for a change.

8. Japan - Yassss! I loved this. Haven't heard TWICE latest single this is quite good. It's great to see bringing up them here to slay. They absolutely have special spot in my rankings.

9. Greece - I tried to listen this twice but this isn't just my type. I see no potential in here.

10. United States - Very obvious choice but I loved to see this season. Probably a competitor for the title since y'all love Gaga.

11. United Kingdom - Another obvious entry but Adele definitely have a special spot in my fandom so ya. Prefer a underrated English entry tho.

12. South Korea - This is not a typical Korean group or Hangul music we've always heard so I applaud you for the uniqueness you bring. I just dunno if this is enough for the win though.
1410 days 23 hours ago
smallchild99
1. Sweden: This song wasn't really for me. I do appreciate how for it's genre of music it did appear to be deeper and more down to Earth.

2. Romania: I wasn't a huge fan of this one either. I'm sorry :(

3. Portugal: So I actually avoided this guy's music in the past just because of the person he is, and I didn't really want to associate with it because of that reason. I can see now that I wasn't missing much.

4. Philippines: I didn't totally hate this, but I wasn't a huge fan either. It was just kind of meh to me.

5. Germany: This song was actually pretty fun! I enjoyed it!

6. Italy: Holy.Fucking.Shit. Lady Fucking Gaga and this is probably my favorite song of hers? I'm fucking literally leaking fluid out of my ears because this is amazing. My brain is melting and all over my floor right now.

7. France: Ooo. This really got me groovin'. This is kind of a song that... well.

8. Japan: There were parts of this song I really really really liked, but then a few parts I wasn't a huge fan of. Those few parts did leave me a bit more sour on the song.

9. Greece: I didn't hate this. I kind of enjoyed it! I wouldn't listen to it on my freetime though.

10. USA: I think I found a Gaga song I am not a fan of.

11. UK: I will FOREVER love Adele. I feel like Hello got a bit overplayed when it was big though, which may cause it to suffer here. There's a different song from that album that I personally would have sent, but this one is good too.

12. South Korea: I have never heard this song in my life but this sounds super familiar.... like I heard it in a different life or something. I liked it, but boy this was a weird one to hear. My mind is splitting from reality.
1410 days 23 hours ago
turkeylover
1. Sweden - I hate this. It's like repulsive. There's nothing redeeming about this either. But I know it's not the worst song here.
2. Romania - This is actually kinda cute. I thought it was going to some pop bop but I'm not mad that it's not.
4. Portugal - Literally disgusting.
5. Philippines - Is this one of those be yourself type songs that I find annoying? Yes. But is it a really good bop? Yes!
6. Germany - A BOP. This is legendary and iconic. Whoever sent this, just know I love you.
7. Italy - Ugh my favorite Lady Gaga song. She really snapped with this one.
8. France - Destiny's child is one of the best girl groups ever. This is truly a masterpiece.
9. Japan - The visuals omg. Ugh this is so good. I love it.
10. Greece - This is like cute. It's nothing really special.
11. United States - This is so good but Paparazzi outsold. And I also feel like there's better songs for the us.
12. United Kingdom - omg yes flipphone! But why submit hello when someone like you WAS RIGHT THERE. That's her best song. Anyways, hello is good though.
13. South Korea - Omg BOP!!! Tiffany served so hard. Ugh I love her already. Someone give her a grammy. I'm running for life forever now.
1410 days 19 hours ago
SeaViper
Sweden- This might be my least favorite song ever to be apart of Music Olympics so far...and that's saying something...

Romania- Yess. I can't believe this queen was DEATH SLOTTED like wtf, bop, and bops don't deserve to be death slotted

Portugal- No...No...No

Phillipines- Ugh this kinda hurt ngl

Germany- Decent. Probably gonna get quit high in my points

Italy- Seriously...there are better gaga songs out there...but not awful

France- Queens. Masterpiece is all I can say

Japan- Ughhh, no no no

Greece- This was alright, but nothing more

USA- This is decent, but I'd take Papparazzi anyday...despite what I said

UK- This was a bit of a bop. I kinda enjoyed this

South Korea- I'm not a fan of K-Pop, but this was decent
1407 days 4 hours ago
chris2pei
me at Kat not reminding to do their thang

open group

Music Olympics - The New Generation

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!