This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Jury questioning

Topic » Jury questioning

2318 days 23 hours ago
LiukBB
Congratulations to Crystal and Emmett as they are our final 2

Hello jurors. The power now shifts back to your hands as you 7 determine who is gonna be the winner of this game. Guys you have the power to ask questions, make reflections and say whatever you want about the game.

Crystal and Emmett have an opportunity to make a speech to persuade the jurors to vote in their favourite.

JURORS DON'T FORGET TO VOTE. Whoever won't vote, won't see his vote live at finale night.

Good luck
2318 days 22 hours ago
Emmett4
Wassup guys i just want to start off by saying getting to this ppint has been my goal since day 1 and im happy to have made it this far...In terms of my game i think i had a nice strategic game i was in the chat and that chat dominated the game for the most part..while in the chat i still reached out to people who werent in it to expand my horizions and connects.My physical game wasnt the best but i did win a pov when i needed too..my social game was the best of the 3..i think a prime example of my social game is avoiding the block all the way until f6.but i wasnt worried when i was up cause i had an idol...i can say i made it all the way to f2 with 0 eviction votes on my name...late in the game i railed into crystal and jay but it worked out for me in the end cause i built trist with jin which allowed me to get jay out and in f3 ive been talking to crystal to try an solidify my spot here and it worked...gl crystal
2318 days 18 hours ago
MrRobzilla
My Questions to the F2!
Congratulations Emmett & Crystal!!!!!!!!!

Emmett- Why do you think should win over Crystal?

Crystal- What the biggest move you made in the house?
2318 days 16 hours ago
Jaybirdnifty
Emmett, don't try to take credit for moves that aren't yours. At that point in the game Jin was going to turn on me no matter what you said since I was such a big threat. Plus, you didn't win any competitions that week. Had jin done a little worse in the POV, you would be evicted and I would be here. Anyways, if I don't vote for you do know that it's nothing against your game play. You played a decent one, that I can admit. It's just that after some of the things you started on the skype, I don't like you as a person.

Crystal, I want to vote for you. I do. But you made a DUMB move in the f3. I may be wrong, but Jin seemed to drop off the game after jury started while Emmett has been playing this game since like week two. So my question for you is, why take someone who's clearly been more active and more impactful in the game over the person who seemed to go MIA until the f4?
2318 days 14 hours ago
CrystalNight98
My speech thing.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I honestly can't believe I made it this far xD I kinda was strategic? maybe??? or at least tried even though I'm not really the best at making decisions and stuff... Thank-you to everyone that worked with me and I'm sorry I  backstabed and then took my f2s enemy to f2 with me :/ I'm so happy I made it to the f2 and I really really really want to win... I've never made it this far in anything but a fasting so it would be so sooooo nice to get this.  I've tried to be kinda social in the game and I made sure I got to comps even though I had to leave important events early. I've been under alot of stress lately due to my dad being sick and having to manage school, hospital visits and this game but I did and I'm so happy about it.. I would really really really appreciate winning and it would make me extremely happy :)
Sorry I kinda rambled and just put whatever came to my mind :/ I hope it's at least coherent xD

Good luck Emmett
2318 days 14 hours ago
CrystalNight98
Reply to Rob
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Honestly I think the biggest move I made was siding with Jay... I do kinda feel bad about it but I wasn't really talking enough with you and Dan to have trust :/

In reply to Jay
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I honestly was shocked I made it to the f3 yet alone the f2. I'm so sorry I did take him with me instead of jin.... I got twitchy cause I didn't know who did what and I'm always so neutral with people even when they wrong me and Jin literally n e v e r  replied to my msgs and if he would have I definitely would have taken him with me to f2 but I just didn't know what to do.... I'm so sorry and hell it might have been a huge mistake and I tired to think it out but I just didn't have any clue what was happening... and i got slightly twitchy when you trusted Jin over me but I can see why you did now ... xD I'm sorry :/
2318 days 10 hours ago
Emmett4
Emmett- Why do you think should win over Crystal?

I think i should win over crystal because i had a better social game than her and this is a social game...i talked to everyone or atleast attempted too...i knew that having strong bonds with people would guide me to the end.Plus i knew that if i made it to this point having social connects could be the difference between winning or losing
2318 days 9 hours ago
Emmett4
Jay i get that but me starting drama was either for tasks or trying to save my own ass...nothing was personal but if i was going out i wanted to try my best to make something out of nothing
2318 days 8 hours ago
ilovetosing
I didn't reply to your message because I was too lazy to open my skype lol, I only saw your message when I was doing final HoH comp.
Ok here's my question
Emmett:What was the biggest move that you've done in the game?
Crystal:If you were to choose, who,out of everyone in the game including those that has been eliminated, would you like to be in f2 with you besides emmett.
2318 days 5 hours ago
CrystalNight98
Reply To Jin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jay
2317 days 18 hours ago
Emmett4
Emmett:What was the biggest move that you've done in the game?

Playing my idol alogside you and cancelling any votes and sending pablo the goat out automatically
2317 days 10 hours ago
MrRobzilla
Good response!

open group

Luca's BB season 3 (Launch Date TBA)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!