This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Eviction #10

Topic » Eviction #10

2346 days 5 hours ago
Java9044
Congratulations, Crystal, on becoming the final HOH. You must now choose who you want to take to the final 2 with you, Emmett or Jin. First, if either of the two nominees would like to plead their case, now is the time.
2346 days 5 hours ago
Emmett4
Crystal id love to stay ik jin has alot of friends and ive been more lowkey...plus i asked to stay and he didnt lmao but whatever u do gl
2346 days 4 hours ago
CrystalNight98
I'm going to
w
h
a
t
t
h
e
h
e
l
l
i
s
m
y
l
i
f
e
Take Emmett with me to the f2........ I'm sorry Jay ik you hate him and you're probably pissed at me for this but I don't trust Jin now that ik you trusted him more xD..... Emmett... I assume you are a great player and I'm scared that you're going to win this but Jin never spoke to me and to me it feels like maybe I can get this over you??????????????????? But like yeah I'm freaking out a bit over this so wooo xD gl
2346 days 4 hours ago
Java9044
It's official. Jin, you are the last person to be evicted from the house, and your experience in the game is over. Please say goodbye to your fellow housemates.
2346 days 4 hours ago
Emmett4
https://o.aolcdn.com/hss/storage/midas/58d9eb8abee168aa1811141185f1a7d/202648114/Vanessa+freaking+out.gif
2346 days 4 hours ago
Jaybirdnifty
Me @ this. Crystal, your whole reason was based off of what you THOUGHT my vote was when there are multiple people in jury? Emmett, I’m going to go ahead and say congrats on your win lol
2346 days 1 hour ago
ilovetosing
What a way to throw a jury vote lol
Anyway I blame you, the host for making a mistake in HoH challenge that made me lost final 2.
Now excuse me while I kiss this guy.
2346 days 1 hour ago
ilovetosing
Tbh crystal you would stand a better chance to win if you brought me lol because the only jury that I've talked to is Jay.

open group

Luca's BB season 3 (Launch Date TBA)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!