This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

SURVIVOR 54: KIRIBATI PREMIERE

Topic » SURVIVOR 54: KIRIBATI PREMIERE

938 days 8 hours ago
Thnksfrthmmrs
Yeehaw
938 days 8 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Alright so before we begin the twists, I want everyone to know I will be making tribechats on both Skype AND Discord. This is just so everyone has an equal shot at being in contact with a majority of the tribe. Some people only use one platform. If you use both, great! You will be in both chats.

Tengaged mails is another popular way of communicating with players.
938 days 8 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Now for the twists... The fun part... for me ;)
938 days 8 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Let's start small shall we?
938 days 8 hours ago
semajdude
Like ur caulk chris?
938 days 8 hours ago
Thnksfrthmmrs
Hmu on Discord tribe
Jul#7378
938 days 8 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
For tied votes this season, we are going off of Survivor Game Changers Rules. This means if there is a tie, we will SKIP the revote. Instead we draw rocks immediately after a tie.
938 days 8 hours ago
TMAN54445
EWWWWWWWWWWWWW
938 days 8 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
And that's all you are getting for now. You may or not here about more twists later down the road!
938 days 8 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
I will make tribe chats, both on Skype AND Discord.

I will also make a separate thread for players to post their usernames to these platforms.

Finally, I will make a thread with a set of guidelines and rules. You are expected to read them so you know how this game operates.
938 days 8 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Oh one last thing....
938 days 8 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
In case you didn't realize, the prize for winning this season is TWO gifts, along with a high possibility of there being a CASH PRIZE (in the form of cashapp, venmo, gift card, etc).

There is NO prize for 2nd... Play to win!
938 days 8 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Oh and Austin/Spinner554 will be joining me to host this season! He has been around for a while, having played in the 4th season I ever hosted way back in 2011, even having won before. He has experience hosting his own games and I am delighted to have him helping me out. Please show him the same respect, if not MORE respect, that you show me. Thank you!
938 days 8 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Feel free to send me confessionals (written, video, or audio are all fine). Include me in all strategy talks! Add me to skype chats, discord chats, and mails on tengaged.
938 days 7 hours ago
MarthaSpeaks
Wow. No revote AND no prize for 2nd? Survivor the Next Generation for this old schooler.

open group

Survivor 54: Kiribati

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!