This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Galapagos Jury Questioning

Topic » Galapagos Jury Questioning

1012 days 12 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
*Final Three Walk In*

Welcome Jayson, Josh, & Kent. Congratulations on making it this far. Nobody can say you don’t deserve to be here.

Welcome to final tribal council. We’ll now bring in the members of our Jury, Owen, Brenden, Tyler, Jay, Sal, & Isla voted out last tribal.

Jayson, Josh, & Kent, you three have gone as far as you possibly can in this game, lasting 34 virtual days and roughly 3 weeks of real life days. You've oitwit, outplayed, and outlasted 14 other players to make it here.

You've had a hand in the last 7 eliminations. They formed the Jury.

But now power shifts to them and they will decide who wins this game.

Here's how it'll work.

Finalists, you may make an opening speech.

The Jury will not be allowed to comment until all 3 speeches are up (or if someone takes a ridiculously long time to post their speech)

The Jury can question you or make statements as much as they'd like.

When satisfied, they will vote for the WINNER of the Survivor 53: Galapagos and the 300 T$ prize that goes with it.

Jury, when you vote give a REASON WHY.

You have 48 hours. If more time is needed, it'll be given.

With that, we shall begin. Good Luck!
1012 days 12 hours ago
BBlover96
Hello Jury,
First I want to start out with how sorry I betrayed ppl playing the game, it was brutal, ruthless, and cutthroat; but also like I said how I played the GAME, nothing I ever did was personal or vindictive in anyway. I know I hurt a couple people along the way and that is just the game; and I am sorry if people feel more hurt over that and I can answer questions about that later but idk what else to say besides sorry.

But hey, for me this has been one of the most random roller coasters I have been on. I played, I feel, even though evil at at times (most times), one of the best games I ever did on tengaged. I managed to make it to merge without dipping my torch in the fire, and then after that I am the only one who has not had vote written for them to go home, i have 0 votes. The goal of survivor is to outwit, outlast, outplay; I feel I embodied all of those. If you dont vote me because I did lie that is fine; but it is part of the game. I did everything in my power to secure I was safe; like the f6 vote was not in the cards but I took the risk and the risk paid off since I won final immunity. I know I did some shitty double dealing but I played this game the way survivor is meant to be played; ik people have their own morals and values and but those get me voted out early in merge. I had to play my own game and weigh out pros and cons for me so I could be sitting here; sitting here with 0 votes and a chance to face y'all. I played best game I could I wish best of luck to both finalists and im ready for questions

like i cant realy say much cuz didnt do shit but im ready for questioning to explain shit
1012 days 12 hours ago
JoshBB1999
Hey Jury,
Let me start off by saying that I may have lied to one person only because I needed to know the information. But as for the rest of you, I have been truthful about my gameplay and I was honest and open towards other people. With that being said, here I go.

In the beginning of the game before merge, my tribe has been slaying the challenges left to right. So I didn't need to worry about voting someone off. That is not until the auction came along and I had to make some very big moves. I ended up grabbing two idol clues with two extra guesses.. and that is when I got my first ever immunity idol. Pandora's Box was open and there was a double tribal council that took place. I was very hesitant about that vote because I was worried that some people might flip on me. However, I was confident that we got the numbers because I ended up being loyal to Isla, Kent, and Jayson. Tyler was also my side vote in case of an emergency and they knew he was loyal to my alliance. That alliance was formed as we took out Brendan and Owen. Here is where it got interesting.. there were three idols used and one advantage. I used my idol, Jake used his to save Sal, and he ended up using the immunity on himself. Good thing Kent played the immunity necklace otherwise my alliance would've been screwed. Unfortunately, my good friend Tyler got robbed which Jayson flipped on us three (me, Isla, and Kent.) Jayson flipped the vote again at final 6 where he decided to vote off my good friend Isla over Jake. We voted off Jake because he was a competition beast and he would've win the competiton if it wasn't for his ally Sal who was voted off. At final 5, Jake came to me because he wanted to sway the votes with the majority even though he voted for me once. I manipulated him because I know he was not to be trusted. I have decided to use the idol on him only because Jake would vote for him. But he voted for me instead. After the final immunity challenge that Jayson won, he came to me wanting to vote off Kent over Isla. I changed my vote from Isla to Kent.. so that I couldn't win against him. The most shocking part was Isla self-voted again causing her to be evacuated.

Overall, I did what I needed to do to get to the job. I may have lied to one person including Jake but for a good reason. Apart from that, I have been truthful and kind to each and every single one of you and I will continue to do so now and forever!! I thank you for a great game :))

That being said I also wrote down some tributes about the jury:

Brendan/brosky17: We didn't have any connection nor that we talked but I wish you good luck in future games.

Owen/AlmightyOZ: I appreciate you coming to me wanting to work with my alliance, but I found out you were doing that to every person. It was a last ditch effort to save yourself and unfortuanately I did not have a connection with you at the time either. Sorry to see you go.

Tyler/Motherbird: KING you definitely got robbed. I hope you vote for me to win cuz I have been loyal to you 100%. Honesty is all you needed. No matter who you vote for I will support you <3

Jay/Teamclay: I wish we had a connection but unfortunately there was not any. You're my friend from my first ever fastings since my 1-year hiatus. However, I understand if you don't want to vote for me

Sal/Salmaan: We may have had our differences, however I don't hold a grudge at all. I'm glad we got to an understanding. Keep your head up high and good luck to whoever you vote for.

Jake/Jakehou97: Jake jake jake. You tried getting me out but I just keep rising to the top. At first I thought about trusting you, but I wanted to stick to my original alliance because I have received votes from you before and I could not trust you after what you did before.. you played a great game nonetheless. I hope we get to see each other again!

Isla/systrix: Awwww honey you did get robbed. I would've taken you to the final 3 if you haven't voted yourself. Plzzzz vote for me to win. I have been loyal to you 100% as well as Tyler. I love you so much.. but no matter who you vote to win I will support you. We definitely need to see each other <3333

That's all I need to say. If you have any questions for me feel free to ask!!
1012 days 12 hours ago
JoshBB1999
*Kent had the immunity necklace so he needed to play it
1012 days 11 hours ago
BBlover96
Hmmm
1012 days 11 hours ago
KBeastW
I'm definitely surprised to be here right now after i lost the final immunity challenge but i feel like i deserve to be here because i played a strong straight up game the whole way

Sometimes its better to be lucky than good but sometimes its better to be good than lucky but its always good to be both and i feel like im both lucky and good and you need that in survivor

i was very lucky to be on a strong tribe that never went to tribal which set me up nicely for the merge, on my own tribe i made a strong 4 person alliance with josh, isla and sam and i was going to be loyal to that alliance for as long as i could be

i also had a connection with tyler and jayson just incase i needed other options especially since it seemed like josh, isla and sam would of chosen each other over me

sadly sam went premerge but i think it worked out good for me because it made me tighter with isla and josh going forward and id be that 3rd person instead of the 4th

i found my tribes idol on my first guess and i decided to only tell isla and sam to build trust with them and decided not to tell anyone else until much later

patience is an important skill you need in survivor and i showed that in the first immunity challenge, i knew it was likely the immunity would be the last item so i waited for that and made sure i was safe for that double urn vote because why would anyone risk voting for me when they dont know what urn id be playing the immunity in

i also proved i was good at immunity challenges winning 3 out of 6 all by being patient, logical and lucky

my social game allowed me to get the right information so i knew i had to play my idol at the final 8 to save myself and this set up my alliance to have the numbers

once again luck was on my side when sal drew the purple rock and this set up my alliance well at the final 5

things went wrong for me in the final 4 but my friendship with isla payed off because she couldnt choose between me and josh which sadly sent her home but i would of been gone if i didnt do a good job making sure she trusted me

overall id say i played a loyal game and didnt need to lie to anyone because i was always in such a good spot that would of been unnecessary to go around lying to everyone promising them things that i wouldnt of been able to deliver on

maybe i didnt do a good job communicating with the other alliance but i knew they wanted me out because i assumed i was a threat and even my own alliance wanted me out because they thought i was the biggest threat to win

i just want to thank everyone for playing because it was a fun game and whatever you decide its all good

i won s43 and i think it would be fitting to win 10 seasons later on s53

i think i was the best all rounder in terms of social game, strategic game and challenges and played the advantages and idols well which secured my spot here today
1012 days ago
jakehou97
Did i get kicked off the jury xD
1012 days ago
JoshBB1999
Jake I did not say you deserve to be in jury but you are here anyway :))

Whoever you vote for to win I'll respect it
1011 days 23 hours ago
teamclay
Josh- as much as I love you and respect you I feel you actually didn’t do anything this game at all to be awarded of the win, so tell me why should I vote for you to win?

Kent- I tried to reach out to you in this game but you never responded to me, why was that.

Jayson- we’ve talked about this already but I wanna ask again so it’s out in the open for everyone. Why did you vote me out when you personally swore to me that you never would. You made it personal when you swore to me and also to my knowledge I’m the only person you ever gave your word to so why does that justify you voting me out?
1011 days 22 hours ago
JoshBB1999
Josh- as much as I love you and respect you I feel you actually didn’t do anything this game at all to be awarded of the win, so tell me why should I vote for you to win?

Yes, i may have wasted two idols because I was expecting for the worst. And yes I may not have won any challenges and have done terrible at some of them. But I am not a villain. I have not backstabbed people in the throats for the wrong reasons. I have made lasting connections with Isla and Tyler.. two of which are jury members so I have played a much better social game than Kent. It's not about winning challenges, it's about making lasting connections with people and being loyal and honest to them no matter the circumstances. And I have reached out to people without leaving them on read to embarass them and eventually vote me off. I'm not like that. If you think that otherwise, I respect you for it. If you don't vote for me to win, I understand that. So good luck to who you voted for <33
1011 days 22 hours ago
JoshBB1999
And jay you know how much I love you in fastings. I have never betrayed you.. i've never been disloyal to you there. So if that doesn't matter to you in your opinion and not wanting to vote for me based on how my social game affects this game.. that's fine
1011 days 22 hours ago
BBlover96
Jayson- we’ve talked about this already but I wanna ask again so it’s out in the open for everyone. Why did you vote me out when you personally swore to me that you never would. You made it personal when you swore to me and also to my knowledge I’m the only person you ever gave your word to so why does that justify you voting me out?

I made a lot of promises this game I went back on. It was never personal. But with the side doing you had the idols and the extra vote stuff I couldn’t risk my own game. I fucked up and jumped the gun, I was hoping you weren’t target that vote so we could work something out after but didn’t work out that way. All I can do is say sorry. Yeah I’m selfish but I wouldn’t be sitting here if I wasn’t.
1011 days 21 hours ago
brosky17
@ all 3

1) Who would you vote for if this was a final 2 and you got third place? Why?
2) How did you overcome your biggest setback?
3) What was ur single biggest individual accomplishment?
1011 days 21 hours ago
BBlover96
@brosky

1. Probably Kent since he should’ve got 4th lmao but yeah Kent won them immunities and didn’t cause many waves

2. I feel my only setback was the rocks at f6 and I overcame it by jake still being biggest threat and then pulling off the clutch final immunity win to get me here; even got an idol played on me and still made it here with 0 votes

3. My proudest moment, sorry dude but voting out tyler. I knew where votes where going and knew where idols were going and tyler was kind of in the middle of the game and that’s where I wanted to be so I made a judgement call that paid off and further paved my way to the end
1011 days 19 hours ago
AlmightyOZ
Each of you, please explain to me the importance of the returnee pass in the meta-strategy game of Survivor as we know it today. Also, Josh, I literally said hey to you and you never replied to me or even accepted the DM invitation, so no I wasn’t trying to work with your alliance, as you say, I was just saying hello lol
1011 days 19 hours ago
BBlover96
LOL owen I think the returnee pass is an incredible thing too own. Like I think it gives you the chance to come back and likely win because it’s like an insurance policy. Maybe you knew you weren’t meant to win this season but now when you feel you are ready, you can cash it in at anytime and come back and be a legend and get your win. Especially now that we know how Chris “hosts”

open group

Survivor 54: Kiribati

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!