This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #7 (Marchovesa)

Topic » Tribal Council #7 (Marchovesa)

1047 days 2 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
SEND ME CONFESSIONALS!!
INCLUDE ME IN ALL TENGAGED MAILS AND SKYPE CONVERSATIONS ABOUT THIS GAME!!

Welcome to tribal council. We鈥檒l now bring in the members of our Jury, Owen and Brenden out last tribal.

Jake has individual immunity.

Send me your votes by 6:30 PM EST TOMORROW.

If you have the hidden immunity idol or another advantage and would like to play it, let me know.

Here is a general question. Answer it for more.

What are your thoughts on last round's double urn tribal? How will you play differently now that you know Jury has begun?
1047 days 2 hours ago
JoshBB1999
What are your thoughts on last round's double urn tribal? How will you play differently now that you know Jury has begun?

Last tribal council was all about communication in terms of who they want to vote for in which urn. I think this tribal will determine who has the numbers to vote them out and who will be outnumbered here. You got to have some strong loyal people to be on your side or else you're doomed.
1047 days ago
AlmightyOZ
*walks in in a bathrobe, then sits on the jury bench and fans myself with my returnee pass*
1046 days 3 hours ago
jakehou97
Tea
1046 days 3 hours ago
salmaan
Gl everybunny
1046 days 3 hours ago
teamclay
Goodluck ladies 馃挋
1046 days 3 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
I鈥檒l go tally the votes.
1046 days 3 hours ago
salmaan
Not so fast there buddy
1046 days 3 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
What鈥檚 up Sal?
1046 days 3 hours ago
salmaan
I play my advantage mwahaha
1046 days 3 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
What鈥檚 your advantage?
1046 days 3 hours ago
salmaan
Congratulation!ls! In the auction you won a vote steal! The last time this can be used is the Final 6 tribal council

I would like to steal that king Josh鈥檚 vote
1046 days 3 hours ago
JoshBB1999
Can I please just say one more thing?
1046 days 3 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
I can confirm this IS a steal a vote advantage.

Josh will NOT vote.

Sal will cast a second vote.
1046 days 3 hours ago
JoshBB1999
I would like to use the idol on myself!
1046 days 3 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Once the votes are read, the decision is final. Person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately.

If anyone has a hidden immunity idol or advantage and would like to play it, now is the time to do so.

open group

Survivor 54: Kiribati

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!